Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Some good points here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=75

e: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby scoobydoo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:43 am

He mentions he is a poorly paid cameraman in one article. I suspect that they think this will lead on to a "lotto winner in sick campaign against missing maddie's mum" style headline with an article about poultons c@ckupmentary which will cause "outrage" and provide an avenue for them to shut down the project and blame censorship. As so far no one has bothered to shur it down, which means they have to either make it and face humiliation when it ends up on YouTube and then face possible legal action if they can't prove any accusations made ( and this won't be tpv style bitching on websites, it will be a court case) or have to tell the antis it crashed and burned and lose their adoration.

It's supposedly not going to appear until after the inquest on Leyland; when the coroner fails to follow the edgy, Troofseeker agenda, that may do one of two things:

1. Give Soya a perfect excuse to drop it, and run to the Mail and Express with lucrative tales of how she was misled by McCann-hating trolls.

or:

Go ahead and invent a whole new conspiracy theory involving the Leicester coroner, Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

One does wonder if the fact that Ryan hails from Leicester originally has anything to do with this - old legal scores to be settled, mayhap?

Or is he IN IT, deliberately misleading poor, helpless Troofseeking Soya in return for more guns'n'bling, or double page spreads in the Sun?

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2h 2 hours ago
Just interviewed the marvellous @ProfilerPatB #mcann #TheUntoldStoryOfMadeleineMccann thank you, Pat

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 pm

ane Barnes ‏@Jabarn 30m30 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @ProfilerPatB Pat knows the score. Has contributed a great deal to exposing this. Thx for your work too Sonia

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Jabarn @ProfilerPatB totally agree, Pat is fully clued up.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 pm

She's on track for a massive failure.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

It's just too, too delicious for words. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I just can't wait to see this fabled Troofseeking 'documentary' - the cast announced so far is speaking for itself. biggrin

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Prepare to have aching sides for days afterwards.  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Speak of the Devil....here is she, that said she wasn't going to bang on about the McCann case any more:

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 26m26 minutes ago
BTW, after my post, "We are in the Madeleine #McCann Secret Dossier" I got ONE interview from major UK media that didn't clear the editor.

Maybe someone showed the editor a vid of Brown getting cut off mid-rant on Fox?

Incidentally, did we ever find out why Bushmeat imagined she was in that dossier? I was under the impression it was only the worst of the worst, the stalkers, the ones that posted obscenities and threats, as Leyland had been doing?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Just interviewed the marvellous @ProfilerPatB #mcann #TheUntoldStoryOfMadeleineMccann thank you, Pat

OMG. That's it. The poor, silly woman is desperate. Is Pat Brown the best she can do?

Let's hear it from Katarina Gaspar. And Katarina's husband. No bloody chance of that. Although I might have hoped.

You know, I don't really want to castigate Katarina Gaspar. I believe that she did what what she thought she must do. But she was hardly the whole schilling. She never mentioned her fears when it was supposedly happening. Sitting between two men who were supposedly discussing the abuse of their baby daughters, across her face? Oh really. But we won't hear any more of that.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm

I should think the poor woman is utterly horrified at the whole business, Sabot. She said something in what she trusted was confidence to the British police, and found a rehashed, double-translated version of it all over the internet to the delight of the one-handed typists. Oh, and lurid versions all over tacky Portuguese rags courtesy of Team Gonc.

We do know - thanks to one of the haters, ironically - that the whole thing was investigated years ago and there was nothing in it. One can only assume that the haters get off on regurgitating the double-translated version - genuine Truthseekers would be well aware it had been debunked and NOT keep spreading falsehoods.

She may well be terrified of that vulture Soya trying to drag her into their conspiraloonacy again.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Katarina Gaspar's statement is so awful.  **************
Personally, I hope she was just menopausal.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : libel)
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:20 pm

I repeat, the whole so-called 'Gaspar Statement' which is repeated with such relish on the internet has long since been debunked:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=177&t=5639

Gaspar Statement was FULLY INVESTIGATED

Repeating the inventions and allegations within it is outright libel. Let's leave Poulton and the other harpies to dig themselves into a very big hole over it.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Sabot wrote:Katarina Gaspar's statement is so awful.  **************
Personally, I hope she was just menopausal.

That Edit is seriously going to put me off posting.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

I suggest you read the link to the whole debunking of the supposed 'Gaspar Statement', Sabot. It, and its allegations, simply should not be repeated; there is no justification for doing so.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I suggest you read the link to the whole debunking of the supposed 'Gaspar Statement', Sabot. It, and its allegations, simply should not be repeated; there is no justification for doing so.

Since you have removed what I said then I am no longer in a position to argue.
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:08 pm

There are many reasons why the anti McCanns fall down completely on the Gaspar statements. Firstly they always conveniently forget that there are in fact two statements. One of them suggests something untoward was being said about Madeleine. The other is clear that he doesn't think his wife was right in her assumptions.  The fact they completely ignore the second interview makes them look like biased fools.

Then they look at the one statement which could support their sick agenda and treat it as if it is fully investigated and checked fact. In the form in which it is available to them it simply isn't either. There isn't a police officer alive (or any sensible person) who will take at face value a statement about an event which happened years before the interview and which is directly contradicted by an equally well-qualified witness. Only after a full investigation would the contents be either dismissed or accepted as evidence. The problem with the anti-McCanns is that they are too eager to latch onto anything or anyone who says anything that even might be detrimental to the McCanns. They automatically believe it without proper research or investigation and promote it as gospel.

And of course when it has been investigated and found to be less informative or less reliable or even of no concern at all then the conspiracies kick in. They're all INNIT ain't they? Cops, journalists, judges, editors, priests, politicians. Every one of them INNIT. But what IT is none of the antis can ever say. A complete bunch of saddos with no lives to live, jealousy and anger seeping out of them.

We know this statement has been investigated. And we know no arrests have been made. The McCanns know this. The Police know this. The press know this. The people who read and understand know this. The Gaspars know this. But, of course, the anti-McCanns don't believe it, refuse to accept it and are certain that everybody is INNIT.

greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Thank you, Greenink - I would add something to that. It's this phrase used by the REAL police:

''within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar"

I suspect that what is on the internet bears little resemblance to what has originally said. Remember, it ISN'T part of the police files, and is a double-translation which has passed through some fairly unsavoury hands in Portugal. No-one except the REAL police has seen the genuine original in English.

It will serve Poulton right if she rants on about it, encouraged by her forker friends, and ends up in court for making malicious, false allegations. She isn't some internet no-mark, she's pursuing a career as a Truthseeking celeb journalist. For sure, it'll be the last time she gets a well-paying gig from the Mail, Express, or Sky News.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Thank you, Greenink - I would add something to that. It's this phrase used by the REAL police:

''within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar"

I suspect that what is on the internet bears little resemblance to what has originally said. Remember, it ISN'T part of the police files, and is a double-translation which has passed through some fairly unsavoury hands in Portugal. No-one except the REAL police has seen the genuine original in English.

It will serve Poulton right if she rants on about it, encouraged by her forker friends, and ends up in court for making malicious, false allegations. She isn't some internet no-mark, she's pursuing a career as a Truthseeking celeb journalist. For sure, it'll be the last time she gets a well-paying gig from the Mail, Express, or Sky News.

Very good point. I missed that.
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 pm

: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby scoobydoo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Of course, it is possible poulton is doing a programme about the antis. The only way they would allow themselves to be interviewed was if they thought it was an anti McCann piece. She needs to regain her credibility, such as it was, after lizard TV, and a programme exposing the antis would be just the ticket. It would actually sell for starters, probably world wide, and make a pretty penny judging by the way sweepygate spread. And she did just seem to walk right into anti land, and after her previous comments about trolling she appears to have done a 180 if she really is an anti now. I am seriously beginning to suspect this is what is happening, anyone else agree or is it just me.

No, it isn't. The inquest on Ms Leyland is NOT going to be music to the haters' ears, which will make her 'documentary' valueless. But she will have a first-hand insight into hateworld, which the tabloids will be only too happy to buy from her.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 am

Quote:

Her idea of an exposé is a one-sided rant where she harangues those who have chosen not to subject themselves to her Skyping or Youtubing and where she accepts the word of anyone who supports the case she has latched onto.

Perfect!

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:57 am

Pouter's man friend, the gun-toting, lottery-winning, former jailbird Ryan seems awfully keen on issuing threats to rival conspiraloon bloggers. Pcorneater

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am

Many thanks to Myths for spotting this:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=100

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby urcrazy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 am

Dear god, Ryan is now targetting FB friends of blogger 'Tom Pride':

xxxxxxxhttp://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/11/1 ... ment-88213

So, Soya's boyfriend, the lottery-winning ex-jailbird Lee Ryan, is now threatening and stalking rival bloggers, and anyone who is friendly with them?

Bad news - especially given Poulton's threats that she and her crew were going to 'rock up' on people's doorsteps. Might be about time the REAL police took an interest in her and her gang?

As is said on Myths:

find that very worrying. If she doesn't know what her cronies are doing then she's a willingly blind fool.

But I have a feeling she knows full well. These are her 'my people', her 'researchers'.

==========
Or, Love is blind and her pet gangsta can do no wrong?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 am

Interesting comment on:

xxxxxxhttp://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/a-daily-mail-journalist-is-trolling-my-friends/#comment-88213

It isn’t the tabloids at fault – they have largely ditched Poulton since her dalliance with Icke TV. In fact, her antics on twitter and the obvious bullies she’s taken up with have about finished her career.
As Ryan likes to pose with guns, if he targetted me I would have no hesitation in calling the cops. Take care Tom.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 pm

It is going to end very badly as anyone can see from miles away.
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Indeed, Llly. It's pretty obvious to onlookers that Soya's pet gangsta is going to drag her down and wreck, well, everything. It's an old, old story, but unfortunately, some women never learn.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:06 pm

She will then repeat the cycle.  Oh well.....
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum