JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
7 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  lily Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Seconded!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:21 am

Unbelievable. Of the new head of Operation Grange, this conspiraloon bigot says:

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 27 mins27 minutes ago
@BeccaBarry She looks far to young, more experience is needed. No retirement issues I guess. #McCann

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 22 mins22 minutes ago
@BeccaBarry I hope the Portuguese are ready for some hair flicking and flutters of eyes. #McCann Don't fall for it.

Remind me - which century is this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:32 am

Hounder:

The blogs from Blacksmith, TextUSA, Cristobell and others are great. They each have their own styles and they add variety to the ongoing saga and endless debate that we all indulge in. That they stir up controversy, mystery and tantalising hope just adds to the experience.

That about says it all. It's just an ego trip to the boggers, and a game to the armchair defectives. Interesting, is it not, that there is NO equivalent of the hateblogger in those that support the McCanns?

Instructions never go round the sites that support the McCanns to spam media comments sections - that too is the prerogative of the hate site.

No, the hatebloggers are NOT great, they're a shower of twisted egotists, getting off on having their egos stroked by other McCann-haters.

And the ones that pretend to know Secret Things, and have Secret Sources because they are so Important, are the worst of all, lapping up the adoration - Stud Muffin, anyone? - and taking delight in being the centre of attention. Sadly for them, the 'attention' is only from a bunch of sex-obsessed, thicko conspiraloons, but beggars like them can't be choosers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:32 pm

The Suppressionals ‏@1matthewwright1 3h3 hours ago Wales
Get those new DNA results & any other evidence found in the summer digs over to the CPS #mccann

Good job the armchair defectives are on hand to keep the REAL police right. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 B4rf5Q_CYAAye2s

Wonder if sluttynympho was at the pervs' demo? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 34 mins34 minutes ago Portugal
@TheSpectator7 How the EFE would M3 be lodged over the MSM apart, and how on earth does NYPD surges on this peace? #mccann theatrical.

Anyone know what that means in Human? Not that it really matters....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Pass......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 4h4 hours ago Portugal
Sara, you and your panoux are like someone trying to convince they were virgin. They weren't, they aren't & your lying for them.

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 Drunk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 am

At least that, Bonny.  Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:26 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 38m38 minutes ago Portugal
Baby Jesus always gave presents even for the bad people. But if I was a #mccann follower I wouldn't risk putting my sock on the chemeny

Santa is Baby Jesus? Who knew?

yernuts yernuts yernuts

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Don't worry. Bennett and others put their socks all over the internet. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Lord save us! It seems Mark Warner is no longer operating at the OC. This means, naturally, that Tick tock the tide is turning, the police are ready to POUNCE, something's Going Down...

Couldn't have anything to do with the recession in Portugal? Currency exchanges? Contracting markets, not least because of the ongoing economic war between the EU and Russia?

Oh, silly me, I forgot, haters never read stuff like that, nothing is 'news' for them if it doesn't have the word McCann in it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
Re: Mark Warner pull out of OC??
Post interested Yesterday at 8:24 pm

Anyone keeping count of the number of casualties the McCann's have Gonzo has caused?

Fixed it for the hater. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:59 am

Dumbo hounder that pretends to be a Game of Thrones character:

Head injury does not explain the blood spots so high on the wall, the curtains and the back of the sofa. It was no accident, IMO. It was murder.

Was it now? I suggest the silly moo READS THE POLICE FILES.

There, she will find out that none of the 'blood spots' she's so excited about exist anywhere except in her own ghoulish imagination.

She will also find out just who the blood traces on the floor belonged to.

The culprit there was a careless Portuguese policeman that bled on the crime scent - just one of the many reasons the first investigation was a shambles.

I suggest the silly baggage spends less time pretending to be a Dragon Mother, and more time reading the police files.

She wouldn't then be spreading malicious, false information on the internet - or making nasty allegations about innocent people,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:42 am

More dumbo hounders, this time getting excited about whoever Soya's been hassling for her supposed 'video'-

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
Post Latetothecase Yesterday at 9:09 pm

Justine maybe?

If she will talk about the docs left behind and the mysterious map, then that would make it unmissable imo.

Bit of a problem there, sweetcheeks.

There WERE no 'docs' or 'maps' under sofas. Morais' ex-boyfriend Duarte Levy made the whole story up for $$$$$$, as he fabricated so much else the haters insist on repeating as Troo Facts.

Indeed, the haters believe so much utter claptrap, they actually know very little about the case. Which is one of the many reasons all their causes are lost, and all their ghoulish imaginings nothing more than the product of their own diseased minds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:41 pm

The famously stupid yoyo:

IIRC, it was Dr Amaral who said that.
How Dr Amaral knew the man approaching MG at the airport was a secret service agent is $64M question.

No, it isn't, actually, because like so many of his utterances, Gonzo plain and simply made it up. He didn't get that perjury conviction for nothing!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:58 pm

It does like to make it sound as though there is great subterfuge going on with Gonc at the center.

As you said, Bonny, perjury is the answer. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Idiot hater:

If it was the government who decided to support the mccanns then I think they made a big mistake and could lose many votes in May.

Jesus H. Christ, do they ever take their hateblinkers off and read any news that ISN'T about the McCanns? Have they NO concept of what very small beer the McCann case is in the great scheme of things?

It simply isn't all that important. No sane person is going to be voting in May according to what Scotland Yard is doing with the McCann case.

No, normal people have other, more important things on their minds - as do Cameron and his cronies.

Do these idiots actually know ANYTHING about what is happening in the big, wide world right now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Do these idiots actually know ANYTHING about what is happening in the big, wide world right now?

You have got to be kidding, right?

How could you expect those people who are hard at their detective work around the clock, who must go without sleep and food, to have time for ridiculous things like that? It's a miracle that they find time to post on forums and media comment sections.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm

They've got something new to froth about today, and it's a goodie. The ghastly Esther Rantzen has been rewarded for....whatever it is she did besides steal other women's husbands and this:

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 5 Esther%20Rantzen%20and%20Jimmy%20Savile,%201988

by being made a Dame in the forthcoming Honours List. And no, not a panto dame, which would be rather more appropriate. I can't imagine who on earth thought this was a good idea; I never could stand Rantzen - another meejah phoney.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 am

Shhhh! ‏@Wonderwoody1 7m7 minutes ago
@RosalindaHu @AfterTheLie I was sorry to read you say your writing career was wrecked by yr comments on McCanns&actions of the pro trolls.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4m4 minutes ago
@Wonderwoody1 @AfterTheLie Sadly true, I am blacklisted and #mccann supporters savage my books with bad reviews

Blaming the McCanns because she can't write for toffee. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: Glasgow bin lorry tragedy
Post  Blue Butterfly Today at 10:32

What shocked me was that there were two other employees in the truck with the driver, why did they not pull the brake lever?
IMO

Hounder decides it's an expert on the seating arrangement and controls in the cabs of Glasgow bin lorries, and assumes the other binmen just sat and did nothing.

Why are these people so ignorant, and utterly incapable of waiting for the REAL police to do their jobs? Instead, every single time, jumping to conclusions when they are in complete ignorance of the most basic information?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:15 pm

bb1 wrote: Re: Glasgow bin lorry tragedy
Post  Blue Butterfly Today at 10:32

What shocked me was that there were two other employees in the truck with the driver, why did they not pull the brake lever? IMO

Hounder decides it's an expert on the seating arrangement and controls in the cabs of Glasgow bin lorries, and assumes the other binmen just sat and did nothing.

Why are these people so ignorant, and utterly incapable of waiting for the REAL police to do their jobs? Instead, every single time, jumping to conclusions when they are in complete ignorance of the most basic information?
Here the bin men travel outside the vehicle on special ledges so thye can jump on and off as they hoist the bins up to empty them, same in Austria and as far as I remember ditto in London. This would mean they weren't in the cab or, if the truck was full it may have been returning to the depot to empty so maybe the driver was on his own? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Normally, the driver doesn't do anything physical on these huge modern trucks, LL. Indeed, sometimes his seat is at the LEFT side. No-one lifts the bins, they're wheeled into position then the 'jaws' lift them and tip them in the crusher.

Would YOU know which lever was brake and which was the crusher mechanism? No, of course not. And the seating arrangements vary, too. I have NO idea what actually happened in those few, terrible, seconds, and neither do idiots that come out with, If it wos me I would off, remarks.

I really do not know what's wrong with them, that they always imagine they know better than the REAL police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next