JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  lily Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Isn't that also a sign of schizophrenia? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:54 pm

One that always makes me cringe with embarrassment for them is their frequent use of the word PESKY, frequently in relation to dogs, or Gonzo.

They seem to think it makes them sound cool, or something, but it actually makes them look - as usual - infantile, and stuck in the world of children playing at being the Famous Five.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Why are there so many convicted criminals in the McCann-hating camp?

There's Gonzo himself - perjury to cover up torture.

Tavares de Almedia - actual torture.

Cristovao - currently awaiting trial on a string of charges involving gangsterism and intimidation. Previously convicted of stealing 800 euros from his then-employers, the PJ.

John Hirst - axe manslaughterer and general pain in the taxpayer's butt.

Deborah Butler - defrauding her own parents.

Then there's this prize specimen:

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 B83M5V7CAAIDuMp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/kyrgyzstan/7933013/Lee-Ryan-loses-last-of-lottery-winnings-in-Kyrgyz-revolution.html

Mr Ryan, 48, caused controversy when he won his windfall four months after the launch of the lottery in 1995, only to be sentenced to 18 months in prison for handling stolen cars the same year.
In 2005, after a decade of high-spending, he fled to Kyrgyztan with his Kyrgyz wife, his baby daughter, and his last £1.5m, pursued by creditors

Currently to be found threatening people with his Big Weapon, and trailing around behind his latest girlfriend, one S. Poulton.

Interesting, is it not, that so many McCann-haters look UP to these low-lives?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:17 pm

If they look up, how low are their own lives?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:21 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 1h1 hour ago
#mccann When I doubt my own sanity I turn to this chap. He never lets me down.
xxxxxhttp://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/slowly-surely.html?m=1

Indeed; who knew that Jayelles was running the Gonzo fund, till Bullsh*t revealed that stunner? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 pm

He's no Bob Woodward is he? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm just flabbergasted to learn, after all this time, that Jayelles is involved with the Gonzo Beer and Shrimps Fund - I mean, who knew?

Apart from smiffy, that is. Oops, he seems to have caused some offence...

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 2h2 hours ago
You're a misogynist cretin John Blacksmith. Never in 8 years I wrote a single post attacking you on my blog or elsewhere. #mccann

'Misogynist cretin'? That's a new one, he usually gets, lying clown, drunken fool, brain-dead stoner, that sort of thing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:00 pm

PS - did you know it's compulsory to praise Bullsh*t on the Sisterhood Site? That's because he hates Bennett and so do they.

It's most entertaining. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh I can join dots.

Bennett/Sisterhood - Black/Smith. = BS.

See how everything is intertwined and conspiracy like? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Haters do love their Pied Pipers; they never, ever catch on that they're being fed, well, bullsh*t by them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 pm

BS at every turn indeed, Bonny. Then we laugh at them. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

with their insane behaviour, antis are exposing themselves to the ridiculous again.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:58 am

There are some times when their perfidy hits me harder than at others, just by the sheer amazement that it recks in me.

So now "Unproven" means "False" does it?  When did that happen?  
Being unable to specifically quantify the emotional damage done by Amaral is now classified as "Lying" is it?  When it is obvious to an Aomeba that emotional damage could not fail to have been done, and indeed was the intention.

No mention at all by Blacksmith of what was in fact Proven.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 am

Sabot wrote:There are some times when their perfidy hits me harder than at others, just by the sheer amazement that it recks in me.

Being unable to specifically quantify the emotional damage done by Amaral is now classified as "Lying" is it?  When it is obvious to an Aomeba that emotional damage could not fail to have been done, and indeed was the intention.

One of the reasons that the McCanns are "richer" than Amaral is because they work hard.

I suspect much of the utter hatred against the McCanns from a small group is that they have stepped out of their working class roots and upbringing and bettered themselves by becoming doctors, and thus having an important actual role in society.

Much is made of the "fact" that they were not charged for leaving the children alone in the apartment, and the reason is because they are middle class doctors - had they been Wayne and Tracy Towerblock they would have been banged up and the kids put in care faster than you say "social services".

Parallel with this is critisism of their liverpool and glasgow accents, and their working class upbringing.

Underlying all this is some of the stranger aspects of class - some elements of the working and lower middle classes reserve their greatest loathing for those who have "bettered" themselves by hard work and education and moved into a different class by means of education and occupation. They expect doctors to have a magic about them - to be a class above - not the snotty nosed brat they grew up with who used their talents and brains to get through medical school and become a consultant - no no no - they are "no better then they ought to be"

Rant over - at ease....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:27 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Sabot wrote:There are some times when their perfidy hits me harder than at others, just by the sheer amazement that it recks in me.

One of the reasons that the McCanns are "richer" than Amaral is because they work hard.  

I suspect much of the utter hatred against the McCanns from a small group is that they have stepped out of their working class roots and upbringing and bettered themselves by becoming doctors, and thus having an important actual role in society.

Much is made of the "fact" that they were not charged for leaving the children alone in the apartment, and the reason is because they are middle class doctors - had they been Wayne and Tracy Towerblock they would have been banged up and the kids put in care faster than you say "social services".

Parallel with this is critisism of their liverpool and glasgow accents, and their working class upbringing.

Underlying all this is some of the stranger aspects of  class - some elements of the working and lower middle classes reserve their greatest loathing for those who have "bettered" themselves by hard work and education and moved into a different class by means of education and occupation.  They expect doctors to have a magic about them - to be a class above - not the snotty nosed brat they grew up with who used their talents and brains to get through medical school and become a consultant - no no no - they are "no better then they ought to be"

Rant over - at ease....

I am not very well off, but I don't resent The McCanns apparent wealth. Neither did I have a particularly good childhood, but I don't see abuse at every turn. Nor did I have a very good education, so I just had to use my propensity for turning my hand to anything.

None of this makes me resentful of anyone. In fact I have always considered myself to be very fortunate. So these horrible people must have some other flaw, which escapes me. But then I think it is genetic. They must therefor have a Hate Gene.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:46 am

A lot of them seem to be incapable of taking responsibility for themselves, Sabot - it's always someone else's fault that they're such losers. All their lives, they've longed to take their rage at society out on someone - and the internet gave them the perfect victims for their bile in the McCann family.

And I do mean 'family'. Be in NO doubt, they hate the McCann children just as much as they hate their parents; look at the sick glee with which they picture themselves telling the twins 'the facts'. It never, ever dawns on them that the twins will actually grow up loathing the internet lynch mob that abuses their parents at every opportunity.

If Madeleine McCann turned up alive and well tomorrow, the first thing they would do is accuse her of being a 'clone'. They would then accuse the child of being IN IT.

Not one of them would be overjoyed to see her alive and well, as normal, decent people would. Because that would mean facing the truth about themselves.

These people say they are ‘truth seekers’. They are not. What they write is just nasty, obsessive and vicious. They are not journalists, not even campaigners, they represent the worst of the human psyche electronically unleashed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 am

If Madeleine McCann turned up alive and well tomorrow, the first thing they would do is accuse her of being a 'clone'.
And one of them will call The Jeremy Kyle Show and demand a DNA test!!!!    LL   Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 9 08-51
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 am

It's very telling, IMO, that they always need a hateblogger to tell them what to think - it's a purely hater phenomenon. It doesn't matter how drunk/stoned/egotistical/deranged/all four said hateblogger is, as long as it sticks to the meme McCanns bad - Gonzo good its every word will be treated like Holy Writ.

Haters seem unable to think for themselves, they always have to have a Pied Piper.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:22 am

It's what a friend of mine calls the Bully Syndrome (good initials!! rofl ) - there is always one person who 'leads' the bullies, usually from behind the rabble and is the first one to do a runner when things get rough. They are also the ones who blub when confronted with the truth. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:22 am

And the Pied Pipers keep on coming. One falls by the wayside and another rises from the midden.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:51 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1422977/owner-to-be-charged-after-boys-killed-by-python

Share by email
The owner of a python which killed two young boys in Canada is to be charged over their deaths, his lawyer has said.

Jean-Claude Savoie is facing two charges of criminal negligence causing death.

Four-year-old Noah Barthe and his six-year-old brother Connor were found dead on 5 August 2013 after the African rock python escaped from its enclosure in an exotic pet store owned by Mr Savoie in Campbellton, New Brunswick.

Remember how all the haters declared that their parents DUN IT and covered it up by blaming the snake? Guess what?

The snake did it. Though really, it was the fault of the snake's irresponsible owner, the snake was just being a snake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
Now @wicatty009 Off you trot back under ye bridge troll #McCann

Someone else used to say that. Until she got hauled into court for defrauding her own parents. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:11 pm

You mean, she may be back? Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:20 pm

You didn't expect her to stay away, Lily, did you? She's got an expensive Lap Top and nothing else to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Of course, Sabot. No, she couldn't.

I guess some people have no shame.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next