JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
7 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 pm

I seem to recall he got so p*ssed off with morons going on about non-existent fridges, he photoshopped a pic of Gerry McCann carrying one. I really hope the haters don't find that on the internet, they're so dumb and gullible, they'll think it's genuine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  lily Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Shocked There is a silver lining to that.  The idiots might send it to SY.   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Top / All
Jon Tait ‏@jontait42 2h2 hours ago
#mccann

@Tiger_Loaf Seems @jayelles1 sent you on a wild goose chase. It's the Irish Daily Mail which supposedly had fridge article.

Someone's on a wild goose chase, but I somehow doubt if it's Jayelles. Haters are such Billy Bullsh*tters. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Definitely when they are caught with their trousers down.  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Myths found some fascinating older material in their hunt for the non-existent fridge:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=675
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 pm

who ‏@Killdara
#mccann shills have been sent to the front line with a dirty handbook and few provisions. The food is lousy. They are frozen. No one comes.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Er....what is that supposed to mean?  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 am

No idea, it's in Forker. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6920&start=25

Re: Troll logic
Postby Jayelles » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:58 am

Quote:

There is also a distinct pattern of obsession with what they cannot see with the hounders. Rather than compute what is in the public domain, they obsess instead about what ISN'T there and make wild assumptions about it. SY have never stated that they re-interviewed the McCanns and hounder logic is that these interviews therefore have not happened - like because the baby cannot see the object, it thinks it isn't there.

Interviewing the Mccanns and their friends was almost certainly one of the first things that Operation Grange had on their list of things to do.

Precisely. The haters also seem to have obliterated all memory of the 'scoping exercise' that preceded the reinvestigation and reopening.

It's like the nonsense over the DVD - Wilkins didn't tell an enthralled world which DVD it was, so naturally, the conspiraloons interpret that as meaning he didn't watch one. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Bennett has convinced not only himself but his forum members, that he is a brilliant detective and by extension, they are too?

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 pm

lily wrote:Bennett has convinced not only himself but his forum members, that he is a brilliant detective and by extension, they are too?

Pcorneater
You mean like a Harlow Clouseau?    About as much use as a cow in a thunderstorm? LL
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 Inspector-clouseau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Great analogy, LL.  

However, Clouseau was such a wonderful character brought to life by that incredibly talented Peter Sellers.  Bennett remains well......Bennett. 

I do think there might be some comparison with Smiffy here.  Both look strange.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:44 pm

They must have some strange quality which eludes the rest of the human race, what with Bennett allegedly having six mistresses and Smiffy being a *puke* stud muffin.

Sorry, can't help it...... vomit vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Know what you mean, Bonny.  They are both such vomit making thoughts.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, North West
@JillyCL YOU rang me when I told u Ines was fking about with the text on pamalam's website COZ I HAD A COPY OF AN EXACT TRANSLATION #McCann

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, North West
@ JillyCL So go and check your phone bills eh! TWO calls my arse - you bloody liar! WHAT about the call re Ines asking for my email? #McCann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 3h3 hours ago
A Blacksmith 'must read" Last Words on the Libel Trial :

No, nothing the world's oldest Stud Muffin churns out for Team Gonzo is EVER a 'must read'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

You do have to laugh at Winnower though. roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 pm

You'd think she would lie low after she made such a total t*t of herself over Jayelles and Jim Gamble. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Jim Rogers by the way its the MET not SY who are investigating

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmvS-KmXwGtbbZU8764-6SPcfisDnbt7LQA5mef7oNyQhVpfDV
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Pervnumty:

Joanne Hobson Trying to hoover bedrooms & carrying my phone around from room to room.....Frightened I may miss something!! Lmao!
4 hrs · Like · 8

Joanne Hobson I think it may be true! My hubby said I'm obsessed with the case!

Listen to your husband, dear, and reconnect with the real world before it's too late and you're just another laughable, conspiraloon, hater.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Sounds like her husband is happy with her behavior too. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Kate's cornflower-blue prom dress gives her a surprisingly thick waist -

- this dress 'wears' Kate, rather than the other way round...

...and I'd love to know who chose it for her...

A hounder's idea of 'intelligent debate'. Personally, I couldn't give a flying one about who supposedly chooses Kate's clothes - I suspect the answer is, Kate - or whether a prom dress makes her waist look thick.

But then, unlike the haters and hounders, I am not obsessed with every single thing the McCanns say or do. Or wear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:39 pm

I hope that that is not Hobs posting that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:41 pm

No, it's some other idiot this time, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next