JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Mr Conditsis represented Monis last year when he was charged with being accessory to the murder of ex-wife.
'Knowing he was on bail for very serious offences, knowing that while he was in custody some terrible things happened to him, I thought he may consider that he's got nothing to lose... Hence participating in something as desperate and outrageous as this,' Mr Conditsis added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2874295/Police-investigate-Sydney-siege-gunman-calling-Brother-lone-wolf-fanatic-wider-terror-network.html#ixzz3LzYrkgOi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And what genius let him out on bail?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 pm

On TV they showed the police pulling a man up off the floor, holding him firmly by the arms and marching him out of the cafe. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Doubt if it was him, LL, it's just been announced that he is dead, and tragically, so is one of the hostages. As far as anyone can make out, he started shooting, which left the police with no choice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1392286/sydney-hostage-taker-accused-of-47-sex-attacks

Quote:

Channel Nine reporter Airlie Walsh told Sky News charges against him included accessory to murder and sexual assault.

"The list of charges against the Sheikh are extremely long and extremely worrying," she said.

He is believed to be currently on bail for 47 sexual assaults.

Unbelievable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:55 pm

If he had committed nearly 50 sexual assaults, allegedly murdered his wife, and topped all that off with dabbling with black magic, in his home country of Iran, he would have been dangling from the end of a crane long ago.

He most certainly would NOT be out on bail and free to shoot up innocent people in coffee shops.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 pm

That is what happens when criminals are treated with kid leather gloves.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Quite, Lily. I swear the West is Hell-bent on destroying itself, throwing away untold money and even worse, our best young people in unwinnable wars far from our own shores, destroying our reputation in the process. Then doing very little to protect the people back home from the consequences of the madness of our leaders.

Pound to a penny, this creature spun Australia some story about being 'persecuted' by the Evil Attollahs in Iran for - whatever reason, and this was taken at face value by liberal idiots. When he was actually just a criminal running from Iran's more robust justice system.

I have this idea that might be worth trying. We leave them alone and they leave us alone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Amen to that, Bonny.  thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 pm

BBC News, 3 dead including the gunman, 4 injured. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh, I must be psychic:

http://www.infowars.com/media-buries-islamist-motivation-behind-sydney-siege/

Monis originally came to Australia in 1996 as a political refugee and self-proclaimed Shia cleric, claiming that his life was under threat from the “Iranian regime” and was subsequently interviewed by Australia’s ABC network in 2001 in what some saw as part of an effort to demonize Tehran. Monis also said he was in contact with the United Nations regarding Iran’s “terrorist operations in the war”.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh no, LL - not the gunman, I couldn't give a XXXX about him, but it's so sad that two innocent people have died.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 B47XkZ2CcAAV8Wh

A very good question.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am

....he was so sincere, we thought he was put upon?  Something like that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 am

Telepathic, me.

http://annaraccoon.com/2014/12/16/fierce-pearce-and-the-fake-sheikh/

Next up before the Darryl Pearce, was an Iranian travel agent, Manteghi Bourjerdi. He had absconded from Tehran with $200,000 of his employer’s takings and arrived in Australia to claim asylum. As an asylum seeker he couldn’t be deported back to nasty old Iran to stand trial for this ‘politically inspired’ alleged theft. As with generations of immigrants, he changed his name to help the local inhabitants grapple with the strange phonetics. He became Haron Monis.

He was indeed just a common criminal, and if he had been slung back to Iran to stand trial, then Australians wouldn't be dead and injured today. Instead, he became a media 'star'; the usual hangwringing liberal clowns did their usual thing, and gave him asylum, Free Speach to abuse the families of dead Aussie soldiers - the whole nine yards.

It seems to be not unlike an Aussie version of Rotherham.

I wonder why so many in Australia leaned over backwards to let this creature abuse them, just because he was a Muslim, instead of deporting him back to Iran, which is a Muslim country and where he would have faced a Muslim court? Rather hypocritical, is it not?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 pm

http://www.infowars.com/the-shape-shifting-sheik-and-the-sydney-siege/

FEDERAL agents have been urged by the nation’s senior Shia leader, Kamal Mousselmani, to investigate an Iranian man purporting to be a prominent Islamic cleric.
Sheik Mousselmani told The Australian yesterday the mystery cleric – who has been identified as Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi on his website after appearing under the name Sheik Haron – was not a genuine Shia spiritual leader.
He said there were no ayatollahs – supreme Shia scholars – in Australia and none of his fellow spiritual leaders knew who Ayatollah Boroujerdi or Sheik Haron was.
“We don’t know him and we have got nothing to do with him,” Sheik Mousselmani said. “The federal police should investigate who he is. It should be their responsibility.”

Interesting that the local Shia community begged the authorities to do something about this creature, and were seemingly ignored.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Today, as police began a wide-ranging probe into the events, Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott said the gunman was not on a terrorism watch list.
Mr Abbott questioned why 'someone who has had such a long and chequered history' was allowed to be 'entirely at large in the community'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875738/Faces-victims-Heroic-Sydney-cafe-manager-34-shot-dead-grabbed-terrorist-s-gun-protect-hostages-brilliant-young-barrister-mother-three-died-siege-ended.html#ixzz3M3yMyl10
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He's the effing PM, he should know.

I suspect he knew almost from the start who the gunman was, and that Australia had bent over backwards to treat the Iranian criminal as some kind of poster boy for tolerance, especially as he was useful in demonising Iran.

It would certainly explain why Abbott sounded as if he was about to wet himself when he first reacted to news of the siege. It would also explain why so much information about the gunman was coming out on twitter, FB, etc - apparently, the Aussie media were being told what they could and couldn't report about him.

The piece in the Mail is about the victims of the siege - I hope their families don't let this one go away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I expect the Aussie authorities were too busy incarcerating would-be immigrants on Christmas Island. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

I have never been able to stand Abbott, LL, he's another empty suit. All full of bluff and bluster, toadying to Obama, hilariously threatening Putin, and dragging Australia into wars that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Australia. Now, it looks like he's been using this Iranian criminal as part of that script, and got a couple of Aussies killed in a coffee shop in the process.

IMO, this business of being really pretty cruel to certain refugees is Abbott playing to the populist gallery, and nothing resembling an actual 'policy'. He would have been better employed letting boat people in and slinging the Iranian criminal out. Even if said criminal's 'rights' were endangered in Iran; I suspect Iran had his measure rather better than Australia.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:31 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1393216/sydney-siege-killer-was-given-a-gun-licence

Sydney Siege Killer Was Given A Gun Licence
The PM orders an investigation into how the gunman, who had a history of extremism and violence, was granted a firearms licence.

Share by email
The man responsible for a deadly siege in a Sydney cafe was given a gun licence despite his long criminal history, Australia's Prime Minister has revealed.

Tony Abbott has ordered an urgent inquiry into why Iranian-born Man Haron Monis was not under surveillance and how he obtained Australian citizenship.

Oh, I don't find it all hard to work out why the killer was treated like an unruly pet by the Australian authorities. And I have little doubt Abbot KNEW all about him, all along.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:06 pm

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/12/16/390526/australia-failed-to-heed-irans-warnings/

Canberra ignored Iran’s warning on hostage taker: Iranian official

A senior Iranian diplomat says the Australian government had ignored Iran’s repeated warnings about the criminal record of the man involved in the recent hostage-taking incident in Australia.

Ebrahim Rahimpour, who serves as Iran’s deputy foreign minister for Asia and Oceania, said Iran had repeatedly informed the Australian government about the criminal record of the man in Iran.

More at link.

Just like the US ignoring Russian warnings about the Boston bombers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:25 pm

It's kind of head in the sand - your 'enemy', ie someone you don't agree or trust, tells you that something is nasty about to happen to you and you refuse to believe them.    Then you bitch and bleat when 
Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=46&filename=oldshitcopy  LL

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQtGkYAs5j8WjKCljbvkLDpay90IPDKFF0XTOctzyni8KtGQa

Fanatic attacks in Australia, hostages taken in cafe - Page 2 Attachment
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Spot on, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Spot on, LL.
Thank you. For instance, if I was warned by Putin, who I personally wouldn't give the time of day to, that someone was about to shoot me, I would take heed and throw myself on the ground. If it was a lie, I would tear his head off, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt. But I still wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him. maybe this is why I don't 'do' politics, I would make a lousy MP. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Ah no, you'd make a great, honest MP. Because you can accept information from people you don't like, instead of deciding to ignore crucial information which could save lives because you don't like the messenger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah no, you'd make a great, honest MP. Because you can accept information from people you don't like, instead of deciding to ignore crucial information which could save lives because you don't like the messenger.
 Honesty is not a requirement of an MP,  more's the pity.    And remember I was a lawyer and we have a reputation for being crooked as a corkscrew.   Mind you, re Putin, I'd enjoy smacking him one, he's a not a nice man MHO (my honest opinion).     LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:56 pm

I don't greatly like Putin or Obama, LL - the difference is, I respect Putin, and have bottomless contempt for Obama. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next