JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Ah yes, I too have seen the consequences of dogs eating fat balls - without the net, in my case. It wasn't pretty. But it was smelly and yukky. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:17 pm

lily wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I think there is an attempt to apply modern standards to how things were "back then", when different standards applied.

I could put together a lurid account of my schooldays -

The regular beatings with a slipper or a cane (and in the case of the latin master, a roman sword!)
The cold showers
Missiles such as chalk and boardrubbers hurled (accurately) at our heads
Being made to run in shorts and vest on cold winter mornings
The limited ration of food
Confined to a dormitory with 30 other boys every night
etc etc

In fact mostly richly deserved.  And none of it did me any or my friends any harm - mostly we have done pretty well.  

Should I sue?

Most definitely you should because it has cost you a sense of entitlement.  Innit?  

No it bloody well hasn't.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah yes, I too have seen the consequences of dogs eating fat balls - without the net, in my case. It wasn't pretty. But it was smelly and yukky. vomit

Rom would have coped with the Fat Balls. It was the plastic that was really very serious. I expect that I should have gone running to The Vet. But I followed him around for two days, waiting for the the plastic to appear at the other end. Thank Christ the bread worked. I still wonder if I chanced his luck.

Must buy more cotton wool. Dogs are unbelievably dense. Especially the rotten Charlotte, who will seriously eat anything.

You see that this is a really good remedy. Well done, Jean Pierre's Mum.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Do you think that poor poor pity party Hutton will use the cotton wool balls part of her lifestyle tips?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:36 pm

lily wrote:Do you think that poor poor pity party Hutton will use the cotton wool balls part of her lifestyle tips?

The Cotton Wool is all in her head, Lily. No bloody guts. No conception of being her own person.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 pm

It sure is, Sabot. She might want to consider building her own C Hutton doll composed of cotton wall balls.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 pm

As she's set herself up as an expert in diet and health, perhaps she should test-eat some, to see if it really does suppress appetite as deluded 'models' claim?

'It's like dipping your T-shirt in orange juice and eating it': Experts explain how dangerous the 'cotton ball diet' really is

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2511255/Experts-explain-dangerous-cotton-ball-diet-really-is.html#ixzz3PgZB022D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Experts? Pah, what do they know?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
#McCann supporters out to inflict misery and fear again, tearing me to shreds for speaking out against #childabuse #sicksickbastards

cherry berry ‏@cosyring 2h2 hours ago
@RosalindaHu report the #McCann supporters to the Police

I assume the silly baggage is upset because people have failed to have a pity party, or buy her book. Sadly for the pair of them, getting bored with attention-seekers in local newspapers and talking instead about dogs eating fat balls, and cotton wool, isn't normally considered a police matter.

She really shouldn't come out with this hyperbole, it really doesn't help her cause one bit.

Now, back to the fat balls, and the cotton wool diet - both of which are more interesting than Mutton. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 pm

She said that? Really? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Please teacher. They are saying mean things about me. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Bennett and co must be ROFLMAO-ing about this in private, Lily. It's only a few days since she was caught being economical with the truth over some email.

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10882-letters-sent-to-the-bbc-and-the-mainstream-media-ahead-of-the-bbc-crimewatch-mccann-special-the-truth

I have no hope that the other place will remove the above posting by Hutton, nor any of the other completely baseless statements that have been made there about CMOMM and me, and I have no wish whatsoever to contribute to the forum war continually being waged by some over there.

But there dooes come a moment when an obvious and very deliberate lie must be corrected.

As can be clearly seen from the two letters below, they were a determined effort to try to persuade the BBC and the mainstream media to make a fair programme, and include an honest reconstruction. No way was it an attempt, as Hutton falsely claims, to stop the broadcast going ahead.

Here are the two letters again - so that at least people on here can see what the truth is:

You know it's bad when Bennett, of all people, catches you telling Big Fibs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:04 pm

You know it must be bad when we can DEFEND Bennett when it comes to truth on this forum. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:04 pm

lily wrote:It sure is, Sabot.  She might want to consider building her own C Hutton doll composed of cotton wall balls.  

Yer, well, you know me. I just feel sorry for her. I had a supposedly far worse time than she did, but I would never have shamed my family.
Some things you just don't talk about, when it comes to ordinary things. And I never was sexually abuse. Apart from some silly little man child who was the son of the Cleaner in my lovely Children's Home. He wasn't the whole shilling, but then his mother was caught stealing the cutlery. And he never got within one foot of me because I lamped him one.

I could write a book that would make your hair stand on end. But it would all be bile about a very sad lady, my step mother, who knew no better. Why would I want to do that? Why would I want to shame my half brother? He loved his mother.

I once told him what his mother had done to my sister and me. And that was the day on which I lost him forever. And I can't ever take it back, even if i wanted to.

Such is life.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Lamping is, I suspect, the correct course of action.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Oh, I've just remembered another occasion when Mutton demonstrated that she is economical with the truth. She cloned several of our members and pretended 'we' could be ar@ed to comment on her dire bog.

I seem to recall she did the same thing to assorted Hounders when they became Enemies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:32 pm

She cannot know what it means to be dignified in the face of hardship, can she?  

No, she wants the world to hold a pity party with her as the guest of honor.

There will never be enough sympathy in the world for her.

Oh well.

I forgot about all of that Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I had too, until today's antics. Bennett and the hounders must be watching this in stitches, and heartily relieved they are no longer associated with either Mutton or Butler.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Can't be arse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:25 pm

No, it's so stupid there's no point in saying anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Sabot wrote:Can't be arse.

Post of the day Sabot. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Can't be arse.

Post of the day Sabot.  Pcorneater

I so wish that it was, Llily. But it isn't. There is no answer. And I don't give a feck anyway.

A Demain.

In my house all things are possible
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 pm

biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:49 am

Hutton tells another outright lie:

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago
@ChallengeGovt Hope @YvetteCooperMP knows the bullies on JATKY2 are compilers of dossier on #BrendaLeyland, myself and others.

We had nothing to do with that 'dossier'.

We know nothing about its provenance, who compliled it, nothing.

As Hutton has now told an outright, absolute LIE about ourselves, and made a false accusation in public, then she really cannot blame people for suspecting her other wild allegations are equally false, can she?

If she had any backbone, she would apologise to the people who are the targets of her false accusation. She won't, though, she's too keen on playing the victim.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1102-oh-dear-has-hutton-been-upset-by-bullies

In the opinion of many people, she's the bully, with the vicious, false allegations and the passive-aggressive behaviour.

Still, it was nice of her to send so much traffic to us, with her wails of outrage - a big wave to Sky News!

I repeat, we had nothing to do with that dossier, and know nothing about its provenance. The first any of us knew about it was when we turned on Sky News.

So, we now have absolute proof that Mutton makes false allegations - remember, the REAL police know where the dossier came from. And it wasn't here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh, maybe she's in a bad mood because the comments on her story have been somewhat less than supportive - sample:

xxxxxhttp://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/i-was-victim-of-convent-30612

semantik wrote:
I may be one of the few people who has read Miss Hutton's book.

I've noted that her claims of systematic cruelty at this convent have been flatly and publicly denied by other residents there.

Passing over the question of whether Miss Hutton has exaggerated her claims of what went on there, her book reveals starkly that the real villain of the piece was her own mother.

It is very sad to have a mother who abandons you for the bright lights and pleasures of London and puts you in care - Miss Hutton has my sympathy in that respect.

But I was left wondering whether Miss Hutton has made the convent a convenient scapegoat for her own mother's palpable failings?

=============

Lumilife wrote:
As she is reading this article and has already commented under her blog name (unbound? 50 shades of grey or b0nd@ge connotations there), perhaps Ms Hutton would like to explain why others who were also there have denied her claims?

False memories - tell a story and embellish it more and more each time and you start to believe it to be true. Perhaps Ms Hutton should undergo a course of CBT to sort out her problems, clearly stemming from her apology for a mother.

This story still seems like a plug for a book that didn't sell very well and might as well be under fiction and not real life stories.

No idea; I haven't read it, and have no intention of doing so. But the fact that she made a completely false accusation about us today has to raise more questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Incidentally, when Hutton was sharing her tale of woe with the local newspaper, why did she omit to mention that she was a leading light in the We-hate-the-McCanns vendetta, and a chum of the disgraced Deborah Butler, local fraudster?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next