JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Personally, I prefer this. bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:48 pm

One of Hutton's chums:

If JG is trying to discredit SP then I don't think she is any kind of pro McCann.

1. Poulton discredited herself long ago, she needs no help from other people.

2. The only person/s Poulton is 'pro' is Poulton.

Why do they ALWAYS fall for Pied Pipers and false prophets?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:08 pm

They have to BELIEVE that is why. Their whole balloon of hope will burst if not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@LisaHitchin h/ever I find it hard to justify doorstepping the mother of a victim who neither UK nor Portuguese police consider a suspect.

Quite. One wonders what has to happen for the haters to see themselves as they really are - nothing better than vigilantes, an internet lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1119-sonia-poulton-exposed-part-4

Good God! And the haters think this foul-mouthed fool is going to come to their rescue? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Yes, they do.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Richard David A little bird told me marsden has been getting jiggy with poulton

No, she definitely doesn't need any help in the 'discrediting' department. I do hope that's just an ugly rumour, and they've just been discussing the case. The thought is just too, too, gruesome...... vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:52 pm

Eek Eek Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow  
@RosalindaHu ??? HOW can you have failed to see what Pouton #TeamOutlaw has done to @smessham @drlaverty @just_standing3 & myself?? #McCan

@RosalindaHu 1) Bennett has NOT been paid off by #McCann s 2) YOU are one of many who's been severely fkd over by Poulton #FACT

Just for once, Pillock's right, and the proof of it is all over the internet. Strangely, though, the Poulton worshippers don't seem to want to read it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow  
@RosalindaHu ??? HOW can you have failed to see what Pouton #TeamOutlaw has done to @smessham @drlaverty @just_standing3 & myself?? #McCan

@RosalindaHu 1) Bennett has NOT been paid off by #McCann s 2) YOU are one of many who's been severely fkd over by Poulton #FACT

Just for once, Pillock's right, and the proof of it is all over the internet. Strangely, though, the Poulton worshippers don't seem to want to read it.

For once I even approve of Pillow's language.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Personally, I don't give a flying one that Hutton and co are going to be shafted by their latest idol. If they bothered to do the slightest checking, they would know how she and her clique operate. Instead, they are all but queuing up to be backstab .

Ah well, that's their lookout. They can never say they weren't warned. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=350

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Can anyone please explain why Sky News is employing, in even the most menial position, the Icke TV failure Sonia Poulton?

Can anyone please explain why Murdoch is now employing a proven troll as a commentator on trolls?

More at link, including those obscene tweets she made last night about Boris Johnson, and the ones in which she boasted about her knowledge of gangsta rappers and the fun times she had 'touring' with them.

She was especially proud of some sh*te about one of the many dead rappers - she actually wrote this in the Guardian:

Cultural differences aside, the lewdness of Biggie and Junior MAFIA excites the crowd to fever pitch as their mast infamous lyric, “Niggas, grab your dicks if you love hip-hop/ Bitches, grab your titties if you love Big Poppa”, reverberates around the stadium. This is the first R&B gig on such a massive scale that Rotterdam has ever experienced, and it is greeted with all the warmth of a family homecoming.

There is, IMO, something deeply, seriously wrong with any woman that professes to be enthralled by the violent, ugly, misogynist world of the gangsta rapper.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Link only, as it is, well, disgusting:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/14/67/69/80/poulto12.jpg

But hey, if that's the new Forkers' Favourite, who are we to complain? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Hardly anything even resembling intellectual. New lows in everything they do.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:31 pm

This is a testing time for hip-hop but, in my experience of life on the road with some of America’s most wanted, it’s a challenge that has been sailed through pretty damn cleanly this weekend.

©️ Sonia Poulton, 1996

The forkers sure can pick 'em. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:36 pm

She hasn't achieved much in twenty odd years. And still foul mouthed. Quite shocking, actually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:37 pm

She must be the only woman on earth dumb enough to hook up with an ex-jailbird lottery winner AFTER he's squandered his millions. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:43 pm

OMG please....can't stop. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:48 pm

lily wrote:Hardly anything even resembling intellectual.  New lows in everything they do.

Poulton seems to have forgotten that she made herself a public figure, and that as Tigerloaf points out:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=350

But Sonia Poulton conveniently forgets to mention that most of the "comments" she is describing as trolling of her are in fact simply retaliation for the vile and abusive posting and commentary that she has directed at others

She and her chums say the most disgusting things about other people, but if anyone answers back, she turns on the waterworks and looks for sympathy because she's being 'trolled'.

I really do not know what Sky were thinking about. The most basic checking would have shown the truth of the matter. I don't know what her forker fans are thinking about, either, but don't greatly care that she's dragging them ever-deeper into the abyss. It serves them right for being such sheep.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

It's a sad fact that television (at least in the US) has typically catered to the lowest common denominator.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Lily, you should see some of the garbage on UK TV, especially reality TV. I can honestly say I've never watched either Big Brother or that Jeremy Kyle show, or any of the trash so beloved of the haters. I don't even watch Sky News much; it's good when stories are unfolding, but the rest of the time it's dumbed down. I prefer serious stations like AJ and RT - and at least they don't pretend they don't have a certain bias....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Nothing much to do with Madeleine, fortunately. Just a load of foul mouthed harridans. But then they all saw that little girl as a means to pursue their favourite hobby.

Poulton will disappear just like all of the Jilly or Johnny come lately's.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Lily, you should see some of the garbage on UK TV, especially reality TV. I can honestly say I've never watched either Big Brother or that Jeremy Kyle show, or any of the trash so beloved of the haters. I don't even watch Sky News much; it's good when stories are unfolding, but the rest of the time it's dumbed down. I prefer serious stations like AJ and RT - and at least they don't pretend they don't have a certain bias....

Okay, I confess. I watched Big Brother, but only once. That was about three weeks ago, and I am still recovering. It was utterly appalling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 2h2 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Shows you doing something right,keep on Sonia #mccann

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 9 Hindle10

Nice fanclub she's got. vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next