JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 pm

I know, isn't it pathetic? She'd take decades to produce GoT at that workrate. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:08 pm

And how much do you bet that the 'first hand accounts' are only her BFF Mutton whining on about 'trolls'? rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:36 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gripping documentary then.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 pm

bb1 wrote:I know, isn't it pathetic? She'd take decades to produce GoT at that workrate. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Jesus, can you imagine GoT produced by that? Not only would it take decades to film, but it would be heavily censored.

And would she would insist on casting herself in the role of .... who?

Cerci?

A very unconvincing Sansa?

Margery?

Se would probably like to be Daenereys...... but - she would however make me go weak at the bladder rather than weak at the knees.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh, she probably does see herself as Daenerys, with all those freed slaves worshipping her.

But...Hmm, a bit past it? Woefully bad judgement? Rotten taste in men? Prepared to backstab anyone that gets in her way.

Has to be Cersei. And that isn't a compliment....... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, she probably does see herself as Daenerys, with all those freed slaves worshipping her.

But...Hmm, a bit past it? Woefully bad judgement? Rotten taste in men? Prepared to backstab  anyone that gets in her way.

Has to be Cersei. And that isn't a compliment....... biggrin

Or perhaps one of the less favoured
offspring of Walder Frey?

ETA - got it - a "white Walker" biggrin

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:53 pm

ETA - got it - a "white Walker"

YES! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:27 pm

bb1 wrote:And how much do you bet that the 'first hand accounts' are only her BFF Mutton whining on about 'trolls'? rofl

OMG, I'm psychic! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  4h4 hours ago
Interesting and productive afternoon with Sonia and her film crew : )  
#mccann pic.twitter.com/bOBZKzjvRq

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 Hasbee10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Well bugger me sideways, you are, Bonny!

Its like watching a car crash in very slow motion.....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:47 pm

I see Bennett's captioned that pic of the pair of them simpering:

"You saw what we did together to produce that fabulous article in the Sun, with Rosalinda portrayed as the 'anti-McCann bitch who gets a buzz out of attacking other people on the internet".

"Just you wait and see what the two of us are cooking up for you all next time!

"See you in the Sun and on SKY sometime soon - Byeeee!"

Yup, car crash in slow motion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:I know, isn't it pathetic? She'd take decades to produce GoT at that workrate. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Jesus, can you imagine GoT produced by that?  Not only would it take decades to film, but it would be heavily censored.

And would she would insist on casting herself in the role of .... who?

Cerci?

A very unconvincing Sansa?

Margery?

Se would probably like to be Daenereys...... but - she would however make me go weak at the bladder rather than weak at the knees.  

Jesus Christ. You are all mad. Who are these people? Whose bladder? This is important, is it? Do I even have a bladder?

Could I possibly bail out now? i have had just about enough of THE SHITE.

Back tomorrow when I might be feeling better able.

God help me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:56 am

Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?
Post Cristobell Today

Resistor wrote:
Cristobell, which production company is financing it?

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on. It is a professional production, wait and see!

One thing it isn't is 'professional'. Real professionals don't take months on end to make documentaries. rofl rofl rofl

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 27 mins 27 minutes ago
@FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici by that point I will know where and when it will be broadcast and I will let you know.

Where it will be broadcast? Very professional, not. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And as she STILL won't say who is paying for it, I think it's safe to assume the haters won't like the answer very much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:01 am

Mutton spouts sh*te:

If the documentary is to be effective and have the impact intended then the timing has to be right. Bennett is absolutely clueless on the workings of the media, and documentaries and articles are not the same as lessons from the pulpit, that is, you can't get them all wrapped up for 8.00am Sunday morning, giving you the rest of the day free. The real world doesn't work like that.

Yes, it does, actually. Do they imagine the award-winning documentary makers on serious stations like Al Jazeerah and RT take months on end to make reports from the war zones they cover?

Of course not! That would be utterly pointless! Real professionals know how important immediacy is - it's not as if the McCann story is of all that much importance in the great scheme of things.

The only people that are going to be impressed by whatever mess Poulton is concocting are her devoted cult; we'll be going Hahau at her and the rest of the world is going to be paying attention to wars, politics, plane crashes, Kim Kardashian's backside, or even their own affairs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Bennett and Mutton having a contest to see who can knit the most socks, are they? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Still ranting about her BFF:

Works of art, of any description, are all the better for time, care and attention to detail. Rush jobs are swiftly forgotten, as I, and many others, know their cost. The best work we can produce, takes time, effort and sheer grit and determination. We love our work as much as a Bake Off competitor loves their showstopper or an Olympian loves hitting the finishing line first. Sonia doesn't just want to make a run a mill documentary, she wants to make a GREAT documentary. She doesn't go into a project half arsed, its why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not.

'Works of art'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 Tumblr_lb0nyx2cYJ1qzueujo1_400
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 F35c0c_2145cc18c3e9a8496cebe965809128d8

Sneaky peak at Sonz producing Great Art.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:46 pm

poulton: you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Still ranting about her BFF:

Works of art, of any description, are all the better for time, care and attention to detail.  Rush jobs are swiftly forgotten, as I, and many others, know their cost.  The best work we can produce, takes time, effort and sheer grit and determination.  We love our work as much as a Bake Off competitor loves their showstopper or an Olympian loves hitting the finishing line first.  Sonia doesn't just want to make a run a mill documentary, she wants to make a GREAT documentary.  She doesn't go into a project half arsed, its why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not.

'Works of art'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 17 Tumblr_lb0nyx2cYJ1qzueujo1_400
OMG please stop, Bonny.  My sides are hurting too much.  

I suppose Mutton is picking out her frock for the Academy do as we speak.  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=525

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa

Some interesting new information about Soya's internet activities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 9h 9 hours ago
@dminnimouse @JBLittlemore @Robert_D_Guest Robert just contacted me and is back in UK. I have just talked with him. We're going to Skype

Pcorneater

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 6h6 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @dminnimouse @JBLittlemore @Robert_D_Guest Good. I hope you're gonna give K&G #McCann + Gamble the right of reply as well.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@K9Truth @dminnimouse @JBLittlemore @Robert_D_Guest absolutely. Been offered repeatedly. All via letters. #paper trail

Cheryl MoncrieffeCanine Truth
4:58 AM - 16 Apr 2015
Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 5h5 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @dminnimouse @JBLittlemore @Robert_D_Guest OK. I hope u make it clear in the prog that they turned down yr invitation. #McCann

Why on earth would they want to appear on the Mutton'n'Sonz show? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Why?  For the incredible prestige of it all?  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
Off to Sky News to talk #pushyparents - and how they can do more harm than good.

I hope no-one is deluding themselves that Sonz cares about 'pushy parents'. She's just being employed by Sky News to spout the opposite of what some other sofa queen in the pay of Murdoch is spouting.

Still, it's always good to get a warning, with plenty of time to switch to RT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm

A very good point here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=525

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby catkins » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am

So if Ms.Screech has been "working" on her documocku for....seems like ever.......and is supposedly nearing the end......(zzzzzz) :s_biggrin

Why is she only now asking ... for more information from the trolls......sounding desperate to me.

@dminnimouse @fiorifan @SuppDoc @JBLittlemore would appreciate any grabs. TY. They need to stop bitching on net, stand up and be interviewed

@fiorifan @SuppDoc @dminnimouse @JBLittlemore I put out a public request for someone to speak up for abduction theory, as balance...

Last shout out for abduction supporter #McCann #RobertGuest now informs me he is 'currently in North Africa and uncontactable by telephone'.

For clarification....... Poulton has absolutely no rights.... legal or otherwise, to request/demand that anyone......the McCanns, their family, Operation Grange, PT Police or those who support the family in their search for Madeleine, have to talk or communicate with her. The fact that no one does apart from the pitchforking trolls.....should tell her something....

==================

Clearly, she doesn't believe in rushing Works of Great Art.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Of course, I suppose it's possible that no one has actually bought it yet.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
@SuppDoc @LoveRandomleigh @dminnimouse @fiorifan @JBLittlemore She's still upset being caught. A troll walks into a camera crew #karma

W A B
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next