JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 pm

....And on that very subject....

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7768

Rosalind Hutton, s.e.x and the Dalai Lama

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

There really aren't the words for the horror that is sexy duckface.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 11:38 pm

That is a wonderful post by tigerloaf.  

Mutton would do as well to read, re-read and digest what tigerloaf has cut and posted from one of the 14th Dalai Lama's books.  I think it might be from The Art of Happiness?  She should read that in any case.  She might learn something about compassion which she could give the McCanns in whatever ways she can.

ETA: Have found the correct book.  It is from "Healing Anger: The Power of Patience from a Buddhist Perspective."

Last edited by lily on Tue May 26, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 11:40 pm

There really aren't the words for the horror that is sexy duck face.  

Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's why all we can do is laugh.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton29 May 2015 at 01:04
22:38. Tis true I don't do others' research. As an old and wizened war horse from the McCann battlefields, I know it is a common trick of the McCann shills to send the antis off in search of HARD evidence. To begin with, I just used to say, righto, and leave them waiting. It was extremely vexing for them, but hilarious for me, sadly they eventually sussed, and as much fun as it was it was, I had to give it up. I now tell them to sling their hook, in the nicest possible way of course

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 Main-troll

extremely vexing for them, but hilarious for me
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 29, 2015 1:58 pm

If she says so.....biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 11:50 am

If it is the McCann family who follow me 24/7 online copying and pasting my every word so their friends on STMs and JATYK2 can point and laugh, then yes I am taking the pee out of them and will continue to do so : )

OMG, the whackjob actually imagines the McCanns are reading her drivel. rofl rofl rofl

Hasn't it sunk in yet that people only read her bog because she can be relied upon to make a complete tw@t of herself whenever she touches a keyboard?

If she imagines the McCanns are reading her, that explains why she is forever spewing her ignorant bile at Kate McCann in particular. She isn't 'taking the pee' out of anyone, she is merely confirming what an ignorant, obsessed bigot she is.

Mutton= yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Let's see that in bigger bolder words so she can see it.

She isn't 'taking the pee' out of anyone, she is merely confirming what an ignorant, obsessed bigot she is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Linda Hutton FGS, stolen to order! She was 3/4 years old - ie. exactly the same as every other 3/4 year old girl. She wasn't a nuclear physisist or a member of the KGB, kids that age are not unique! This 'Madeleine was special' is nonsensical and more than a little bit creepy. Determined paedophile gangs don't need to prey on middle class families from the UK if they are desperate for a 4 year old girl. There are much quieter and more efficient means to steal children, than to seek out a 'special' one in a holiday resort.

Now Mutton's an expert on what paedophiles do. Notice how she tries to pretend the attacks on other children in PDL didn't happen?

And you'd think a Great Author like her would be able to spell physicist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 2:24 pm

That lot pretend to be experts on anything and everything.  

She can pretend all she likes.  rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:17 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p60-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

OMG! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is Mutton stoned again? What a load of deluded, egotistical, pish! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:30 pm

She doesn't half have a high opinion of herself. Such a pity she never accomplished anything. Even her book crashed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

It's beyond funny - Mutton has NO insight, no grasp of what a complete and utter fool she's making of herself, or how many people are laughing at her behind her back because of her pretensions and delusions of grandeur. At least we laugh at her in public.

To a certain section of white middle class men, I am an abomination, a terrible influence on their subjugated wives and a direct threat to the cosy patriarchal status quo.

Hilarious - I doubt if many 'white middle class men' could give a flying one about her, beyond making a mental note to cross to the other side of the road if they see a nutjob like her coming. Oh, and being glad they have escaped the horror of sexy duckface being directed at them.

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p60-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

in case anyone has managed to forget sexy duckface.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:47 pm

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 27m27 minutes ago
RosalindaHu ROFL But...but....wasn't this YOU admitting that you were addicted to....TROLLING...#shortmemory #McCann

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 CGfqTPmUgAACXPC
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:11 pm

That's her all right ^^^^

Talk about being out of touch with reality.  rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh forgot Mutton...

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:17 pm

More laughter here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7768

Rosalind Hutton, s.e.x and the Dalai Lama

Gobsmacking that a woman of her age has so little insight into how the rest of the world really sees her. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:31 pm

She's a typical junkie. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Mutton is currently getting her ample arse handed to her on Ms Gurney's debate group, where she has made yet another false, malicious allegation and told another pack of lies:

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 17 Mutton10

In Big Letters:

THERE IS NOT A WORD OF TRUTH IN HER LATEST RANTINGS

No-one here would touch her bog with someone else's disinfected keyboard - why would we want to leave our ips on it for her and her sicko friends to stalk?

Indeed, many of us prefer to read her bog on other, safer sites:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p15-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS

If she is prepared to come out with a pack of outright lies like this:

Linda Hutton So why won't those hmm, decent people on JATYK2 and STMs face me in a debate Pamela, its all very well calling me a demonic bitch, etc, etc, but they should have at least have the guts to stand by what they say. So come Tigerloaf, come and sock it to me here if you dare, you too Jayelles, bb1, sabot etc, you keep trying to sneak in the back door with pathetic jibes on my blog. Well I'm here and ready to face the whole lot of you, come out, come out, you snivelling little shits.

in a failed attempt to make herself look important and relevant, as opposed to a carny freak show, just what else is she lying about?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:00 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Why is she so desperate to have people talk to her?  Doesn't she have any friends in her real life?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Well, who would want to have anything to do with an egotistical, attention-seeking, compulsive liar like her, Lily? You could never trust her, never be sure she wasn't going to drag you into one of her ego-dramas, or make a malicious, false allegation about you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Good points, Bonny.  Only a crazy person would want to interact with her.  

Guess she must be very lonely indeed.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Good heavens. What did I do? I don't post on her nasty Bog.

But you know who I am, Sweetie. Email me and I will give you my phone number. Tony Bennett has my email address.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. You aren't speaking to him anymore. Not that I blame you for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 pm

If Bennett is watching this, I should think he's congratulating himself on a lucky escape - another madwoman he's managed to get rid of. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:13 pm

It's sad when you write it like that, Bonny. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next