JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Oh dear, the haters are in a renewed frenzy of carpet-chewing because Know and Sollecito have both been cleared by the highest court in Italy.

The judges, after 10 hours of deliberation, concluded that a conviction could not be supported by the evidence.

Haters don't care about things like that - lynch mobs never do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:51 am

Oh dear me, much hilarious hater dummy-spitting going on over the Knox and Sollecito verdict - yet again, real life fails to follow the script the Gonzo fans invented in their heads. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
Re: Amanda Knox *UPDATE* - Knox and Sollecito cleared
Post Resistor Today at 9:48 am

Some of the same shills on Twitter who aggressively defend the McCanns, also do the same job for Knox. Hard to believe that they are not being paid.

Hard to believe haters can be so dumb, rather. They're so stupid, they think anyone that disagrees with them, and actually bothers to do Hard Things like trying to understand evidence - or the lack of - has to be being paid.

They're so stupid and bigoted, it never, ever occurs to them to ask who footed the bill for all the vile anti-McCann propaganda that emanated from bad elements in Portugal almost from Day One.

They'd be better employed looking in their own ranks for 'shills'.

Oh, and trying to grasp things like European law, the presumption of innocence, evidence, human and civil rights - all the things lynch-mobbers like them trample underfoot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 am

Lynch mobbing hounder:

Re: Amanda Knox Retrial? * UPDATE* Trial to go ahead, acquittal overturned
Post lj Yesterday at 9:52 pm

She'll get in trouble again, I have no doubts about that. Maybe no justice for Meredith but Karma will get that brat.

Their stupidity and ugly ignorance is terrifying. Notice not one of them criticises the disgraced original prosecutor that gave the thug that actually did kill Meredith a light sentence in exchange for lies to help frame two other people.

Low-lives like them would be right at home taking the kiddies to public executions, or heading baying lynch mobs attacking innocent Black Americans in the past. Vile creatures, all of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 am

More on the revolting lynch mobbers:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=7595

Re: Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned

and the way the lynch mobbers are happy for Meredith's actual killer to walk free soon:

He opted for a separate fast track trial. He was clearly guilty - his dna was actually inside Meredith. He sexually assaulted her as she lay dying. The evidence against him was overwhelming - a bloody handprint containing his fingerprints and a bloodied footprint. His lawyers did well to get him a light sentence. He's still in prison but unless action is taken it won't be for long. The great irony of the case is that while two more people were pursued on the basis of no forensic evidence to place them at the murder scene but on the whim of a prosecutor obsessed with Satanic conspiracies, Guede slipped away with comparatively little fuss.

Lynch mobbers are a criminal's best friend because of their bigotry and stupidity. In this case, they are the actual killer's best friends, just as in the McCann case they are the abductor/s strongest allies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:08 am

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/guilters2.html

Quote:

Guilters have used this case as a way to socialize. They have become a group of friends that gather online to convince each other that Amanda and Raffaele are guilty no matter what the evidence, or in this case, lack of evidence indicates. They feed off of each others lies, assuring themselves that they have been right all along.

The guilters have organized a campaign online to spread lies and misinformation anywhere they can. Every article online is contaminated with their comments. YouTube videos quickly fall victim to the guilters. Support groups on facebook often fall prey to their vile comments. One of the most notorious guilters posts using the screen name Harry Rag. You will find his comments spread all over the internet like a cancer. Hiding behind a fictitious name, posting lies and misinformation, for the purpose of harming others is the behavior of a coward.  

Why a group of people would get together for the sole purpose of destroying another human being is beyond comprehension. In addition to the comments posted throughout the internet, there is a pro-guilt website that was created to push nothing more than pure hatred toward Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito. The site links to a discussion board with a disturbing cult like atmosphere.

What makes the pro-guilt website even more reprehensible is the fact that the site wraps the entire package of lies in the memory of Meredith Kercher. They use the memory of Meredith Kercher to promote their lies. There are photos of Meredith all over the site. The site is set up as a memorial to her. Using Meredith to promote hate is horribly disrespectful to Meredith and her family.

Sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:14 am

A perfect example of blind, ugly ignorance from a Hounder:

So you don't think the blood and cadaver odour was Madeleine's then?

It clearly found reading the police files too difficult - so much easier to wave a pitchfork.

Because if it HAD bothered to read the files, it would know that the few traces of blood found in 5A WAS identified - some of it belonged to a clumsy Portuguese police officer that had managed to bleed on the crime scene.

As for 'cadaver odour' - for all that means in this context, the hater may as well call it miasma, like some superstitious peasant. Actual 'cadaver odour' is unmistakeable, even to humans. Their cherished shibboleths are based on utter bullsh*t and lies - are they never going to grasp that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh dear, now the haters are whining and crying because someone called them FRUITCAKES and KILLER TOMATOES on the radio. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:13 pm

It does sound familiar.

A haters social club. Its not about Kercher, its not about knox. Its not about Madeleine, and its not about the McCanns. None of these people have ever met the protagonists.

It is about finding a target, and an excuse for their own shitty lives.

Note that much of the comment is about money, and status. Knox is American. And pretty. And seen as wealthy. The McCanns have committed the cardinal sin of moving away from their working class, Liverpool and Glasgow roots and becoming, for gods sake, DOCTORS.

Like doctors are important people so how come the likes of them get to be doctors? And the've got a million quid in the "fund". Thats like winning the lottery innit. How dare they

Sorry all - rant over.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Well said, Jean-Pierre!

I find it rather telling that the McCann-haters all eagerly swallowed down all the inventions of that incompetent, media whore, the first prosecutor, who is now finally - and justifiably - in disgrace. None of them questioned his sh*te, none of them bothered to check up on his past record, and find out about all the men he had wrongly accused - and jailed - previously.

All of which was a matter of record, if they had actually bothered to do the most superficial checking.

No, the McCann-haters lapped up all his inventions, and begged for more, eagerly discussing it all amongst themselves and speculating.

What that says about them, is a matter for their consciences - if they have such things, which I doubt very much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:34 pm

It bothers me enormously that the parents and the brother and sister of Meredith Kercher have been coerced by The Prosecution into believing such appallingly bad evidence, which has no basis in fact.

But surely these people can't be any more stupid than I am. They must at least have looked at what The Prosecution was trying to do. They must have seen how bad the case was.

I feel so dreadfully sad for them, especially if they thought that convicting a couple of almost certainly innocent people would make anything better for them.

This is the real rub. The Prosecutor told them that Amanda and Raphaele were guilty, without a single shred of real evidence. And The Kerchers wanted blood. I could almost despise The Kerchers, if I was not all too aware of how easy it is to blame any one other than themselves.

Not ever their fault, but they will always think that it was, just for allowing their precious girl to go off and do her own thing.

Shit happens.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:46 pm

The sheer wickedness of the Kerchers' grief being used by the prosecutor appalls me, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:26 pm

bb1 wrote:The sheer wickedness of the Kerchers' grief being used by the prosecutor appalls me, Sabot.

Well, I ain't too happy about The Kerchers being so easily coerced, and then being used in an attempt to convict on crap evidence.

The Kerchers actually believe whole heartedly in the guilt of Knox and Sollecito. Have none of this family a brain between them?

Sorry, I am so pissed off. It is glaringly obvious that the evidence was seriously flawed. And surely they must be able to see this.

But God forbid that anyone should have the audacity to tell them anything about Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 1m1 minute ago
@spacesheepy @__Chandra Joanna Morais set this #mccann up ,for US not the riff raff

Says the wretch that sings the praises of the Moors Murderers - doesn't get much more 'riff raff' than that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 pm

The Gonzo worshippers seem to be annoyed about something this fine Spring day - not that there's anything unusual about the haters getting their panties in a bunch.

However, their pet obscene photoshoppers appear to be even more foul than usual. Bad news from Gonzo HQ, mayhap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Paul Hughes ‏@untroublesome
@_DarkMavis @David_Cameron @just_standing3 @PeterDilworth1 @WillBlackWriter Columbo would have solved it in '7' seconds! : ) #mccann

Deluded hater thinks 'Columbo' was a real person, and not a character invented by Hollywood scriptwriters.

Bless, they aren't very bright.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

bb1 wrote:
Paul Hughes ‏@untroublesome
@_DarkMavis @David_Cameron @just_standing3 @PeterDilworth1 @WillBlackWriter Columbo would have solved it in '7' seconds! : ) #mccann

Deluded hater thinks 'Columbo' was a real person, and not a character invented by Hollywood scriptwriters.

Bless, they aren't very bright.
Well, people write letters to Sherlock Holmes, c/o 221b Baker Street even nowadays, so I guess someone believing Colombo is real is par for the course. I wonder if they write to Poirot, Miss Marple and Jessica (JB) Fletcher? LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:43 am

I see from MM that the Stud Muffin's latest effusion is aptly titled:

Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

A licence to troll? Must be what he gave Fakeylily when he told her to troll a missing child's FB page as his proxy - doubtless too gutless to troll himself, but knew she's be only to pleased to carry out this Secret Mission. Which says it all about her and the other Knights of St Gonzo.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on March 30, 2015,
People with depression usually act tough but are very fragile its a self preservation mode.   Most people in my life don't know I have it only my close friends and family.  I'm more open about it now than I used to be   though.

These haters always have some excuse for their vile behaviour, don't they, some reason why they shouldn't be called to account for their disgusting conduct.

Incidentally, an awful lot of them seem to have mental health issues, but it's no surprise to anyone that so many haters aren't right in the head. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:13 pm

And along comes the proof that many haters are looneytunes, from someone on MM:

I'm sorry that I don't post often, so am rather an outsider here, but I am concerned about a FB group which was ostensibly set up in memory of Brenda Leyland and purported to be supportive of her and her family - https://www.facebook.com/groups/523769381091778/?fref=ts

However, since the inquest, which they regard as a put up job and the whole thing a conspiracy, they appear now to be turning against Brenda and, in particular, her family - and in particular Ben. They say that any normal family/son would be shouting the injustice from the rooftops and, because he isn't, then clearly he cannot be who he says he is. They also say that the law firm he purports to work for doesn't exist in Los Angelese - which is true - strangely.

They have a theory, which appears to be popular, that Brenda never existed - the role played by Brenda when confronted by Martin Brunt, was played by Glenda Jackson (for those outside the UK you may not know that Glenda Jackson, a former actress, is a member of parliament in the UK). They are absolutely determined that the whole thing was a McCann conspiracy, to generate support for the grieving parents, and are working to the ends of proving this. Sadly, in the process, they are slagging off Brenda and her family.

I was a member there but have been banned for trying to correct some of their totally inaccurate statements - things which can be proved. It is not a democratic debate going on there - they don't want to hear from anyone who does not go along with their outrageous theories.

I just wondered if anyone here is also a member there and whether they are, consequently, able to inject some sanity into the so-called debate?

I'm sorry, again, but that website has upset me greatly.

That rightly concerned person has, sadly, not yet grasped that there is NO point in trying to 'inject sanity' with these people - they don't want to know, none of them do.

How many times have patient people explained the police files to haters? Only to have the haters come back with their favourite cliches,

DOGS DON'T LIE

BUTTTT THHHEEEYYYYYY LEFFFFTTTTT THHEEMMMMM ALLLLONNNEEE
(said with self-righteous bleat)

It's pointless reasoning with haters, they simply do not want to know the truth. Because that would mean facing the truth about themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 Fakeli10

Licenced to troll?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Does he now have delusions of James Bond grandeur?   So what does he call his er......piece on the side?  Trolly Galore?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 5 Tumblr_mce9kglduE1qzaq7f

The name's Muffin, Stud Muffin.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:44 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Wonder what lies Hoho is thinking of fabricating next, seeing as how she's hanging around a car forum using another one of her names?

xxxxxxhttp://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=385185

TinLizzy
TinLizzy is has no status.

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Help needed to identifying parts and location in Scenic

=====

Top marks to those elsewhere that spotted the Varnish Queen slithering around on new territory. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next