JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 Empty Re: Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Portia wrote:
One would have thought a suicide is a well considered affair; when all other venues have been considered and have been found to be closed

Not something a well educated and mature person would arrive at out of the blue.

One wonders if these people ever read the papers. It is common for people with issues to self-harm on the spur of the moment.

And I didn't see much in Leyland's twitter output to suggest she was particularly well-educated or mature, frankly.

It's not uncommon for people old enough to know better to get high, by one means or another - just look at Hutton boasting about her cannabis use.

For all anyone knows, Leyland took herself off to the hotel to hide till the uproar died down, and decided to get a bit of a buzz while she was at it. With tragic results.

Yet again - WE DON'T KNOW. It'll all come out at the coroner's court, though no doubt the haters will all be chewing carpets when the coroner fails to stick to the script they've invented for her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 Empty Re: Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

Post  lily Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:44 pm

No we don't know.

After we do know, I hope the silly b*ggers leave her family alone.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Sadly, Lily, I think we can just about guarantee that they won't. They'll start abusing the coroner for not following their script, stalking her and her family, joining the dots - all their usual stunts.

Oh, and Bennett will, naturally, start a petition, and try to insert himself into the matter, despite it being none of his business - that's never stopped him before, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Oh yes, of course, Bonny. I wonder how FOI letters will be sent out? Not to mention a petition for a new enquiry or some such?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Sorry, I never could quite handle this. Although I have had things to say. But I wish I hadn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Why on earth are the hounders and others trying to tell themselves that Star story is a 'hoax'? It was confirmed as genuine yesterday by one of the Star journos:

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth Feb 28
@JerryLawton Thanks. Apparently this was in the Daily Star today.http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11042-helium-overdose … Not backed up by the LCC's website.
#McCann

Jerry Lawton
‏@JerryLawton
@K9Truth Not my story I'm afraid. Saw it had been filed by news agency. It gives cause of death but is not full inquest which is next month

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth Feb 28
@JerryLawton Thanks.Which news agency? #McCann

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton Feb 28
@K9Truth can't recall - just remember seeing it on the news wires yesterday - I was busy with Jihadi John and Gary Glitter

Someone on one of the hate sites must have seen it when they bought the Star; presumably, they are too embarrassed to own up to reading the Star - for the sport, no doubt. Wink

The capacity of haters to delude themselves never ceases to amaze. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm

So there you have it. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 pm

I've no idea who first scanned and posted it - I first saw it on the anti-Bennett forum, but I see NO sensible reason to think it's not genuine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Can't argue with that at all.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:55 am

Thankfully, at least one person on the hounders appears to have a few functioning brain cells:

Re: Helium Overdose?
Post LG Today

I don't buy newspapers but this was from a friend who had a copy of the newspaper

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 2 Starhe10

How did the Star get the information? We don't know.

How accurate is it? We don't know.

If it is accurate, did Leyland intend to end her life, or did something she'd done previously without harm prove fatal this time? We don't know.

We are going to know very little until the coroner's court sits. But it's a measure of how desperate the haters are already that some of them tried to convince themselves that the report was some kind of complicated, pointless hoax.

They really do need to get a grip on reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 am

Re: Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda
Post Freedom Today
If it is correct as has been suggested that this poor lady had an existing mental health condition, she was most likely on medication for it.

If the 'poor lady' was already on medication for issues, what does that say about her and the rest of the low-lives on #mccann, whose greatest pleasure is hurling abuse, smears and lies at the family of a missing child?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:13 pm

It means they could get a group discount?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

interested wrote:
Hopefully the Coroner is made aware of the Daily Star article and demands the "source" be revealed.

What on earth for? It's totally irrelevant to the inquest, and cause of Leyland's death. Oh, don't tell me they're going to spin yet more conspiracy theories...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Robert Guest ‏@Robert_D_Guest 2h2 hours ago
So Ben calls Zora 'press are calling me a troll what do I do?'.... 'give them Brenda she make a good story'.....#sweepface #soldout #mccann

Wonder what that's all about? Sounds like more hater backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:58 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 10 mins10 minutes ago
#mccann So just as The Coroner's Court is opening on Friday the Sun will be dimmed by 87% An Omen. Brunt will be making his walk of shame

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:12 pm

OMG!  Don't tell me.  The McCanns have got the power of the Universe too?  They can cause the Sun to be dimmed?  

Or is that Brunt?  Or Gonc?  Or....or......scratch
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Anything is possible when you're dealing with idiots that imagine eclipses are Portents, Lily.

One thing's for sure - they are going to be beside themselves with rage when the coroner fails to order the canonisation of Sweepy, and the public execution of Brunt for.....something or other.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Have we all got our seats and knitting at the ready?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Those of us in Europe might be a bit busy in the morning, Lily, we have to remember to beseech the Almighty to stop the Moon eating the Sun....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Not again?   You would think it would have learned its lesson by now but obviously not.  

It will only cause the Sun to burp out sunspots and things you know.....Evil or Very Mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:30 pm

lily wrote:Not again?   You would think it would have learned its lesson by now but obviously not.  

It will only cause the Sun to burp out sunspots and things you know.....Evil or Very Mad
Tomorrow is Mother's Day in the UK - if the sun and moon have any sense they won't upset the collective mothers of Great Britain - very silly and dangerous! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm

It be the Great Darkness, LL, the Wrath of the Almighty for our Sinful Ways!

Heavens above! It's the great eclipse: Next Friday morning, Britain will turn from day to night for the first time this century. Here's all you need to know

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994195/Next-Friday-morning-Britain-turn-day-night-time-century-great-eclipse.html#ixzz3UOl9eUFG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Will the McCanns cause it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:35 pm

I have NO doubt the forkers will find a way of blaming the McCanns, Lily. They'll claim Evil Clarrie caused it to 'distract' them, or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:22 pm

That's it, Bonny.  Distract them from their very important work......roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next