JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

+2
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Empty Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 pm

This has appeared on the hounders; I have NO idea how accurate it is. It does, however, rather tie in with a few interesting rumours that have been circulating behind the scenes.

Is SKY NEWS making a film about Madeleine McCann? - Report from Richard D Hall's meeting in Nottingham last night (1 April)
Post Tony Bennett Today at 10:48 am

A McCann-sceptic unfamiliar with Richard Hall's work attended his meeting in Nottingham last night - part of his three-week nationwide tour.

He described the meeting as 'packed to overflowing'. During the first part of the meeting, Hall spoke about the Madeleine McCann case, and showed a short trailer from his new film. He asked the audience if anyone had heard of Wojcek Krokowski. No hands went up.

But also of interest was news brought by a latecomer to the meeting who suddenly shouted out: "There's a SKY News team filming outside and they want to talk to you, Richard".

Hall apparently explained that he thought that a film crew might turn up, said he knew about them, and said he was not co-operating with them.

Sure enough, my informant tells me that he saw a female journalist, a cameraman and another person outside the venue filming, and talking to people out on the street.

Now, when I heard this, my mind immediately wandered to Sonia Poulton's forthcoming (?) documentary.

I remembered that Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell had blurted out that Sonia had been 'commissioned' by a TV company to make a film about Madeleine - but wouldn't say by whom.

I also remembered that Sonia Poulton tweeted that she wanted a McCann-sceptic who would volunteer to talk to the media, promising that the newspaper concerned was willing to cover the facts of the case.

Then I remembered that within minutes of that tweet, Hutton had volunteered, then Poulton accepted her (without trying to get anyone else) - and the end result was that appalling article in Rupert Murdoch's Sun in which Hutton admitted, indeed boasted, that she was an 'anti-McCann bitch who got a 'buzz' from attacking other people'.

also brought to mind that THREE TIMES in recent months Sonia Poulton has been invited by Rupert Murdoch's SKY News to pontificate about her generally 'airhead' views about this and that on SKY News' early morning chat shows.

I also recalled a recent photo released by Sonia Poulton of her and a cameraman - taken obviously by a third person - right outside the McCanns' front door - and I wondered how that was possible, given the McCanns' elaborate security arrangements.

So finally I asked myself: what was a SKY News team doing outside Richard Hall's talk in Nottingham?

Were they:

(a) persuaded by Richard Hall's previous film on Madeleine that there were hidden 'truths' about the case that desperately needed reporting?

OR

(b) preparing a major hatchet job - maybe with Sonia Poulton's co-operation - on the many McCann-sceptics who discuss the case on the internet?

whistle
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Empty Re: Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:22 pm

I remembered that Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell had blurted out that Sonia had been 'commissioned' by a TV company to make a film about Madeleine - but wouldn't say by whom.

Bennett's right, for once:

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Mutton13

It will be deeply ironic - though vastly amusing - if all the people that 'don't want it aired' turn out to be in the Hate Camp.

BTW, in case it still hasn't sunk in with the Gonzo worshippers~

There is absolutely NO mileage in interviewing people who support hard-won Enlightenment concepts like the Rule of Law in democracies, the right to the presumption of innocence, civil and human rights in 21st century Europe, that sort of thing.

And who deeply dislike lynch mobbers, on the internet and elsewhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Empty Re: Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Oh, this is very interesting indeed! Of the identity of the journo, Bennett sez-

I have made enquiries - and apparently the journalist was one JENNY KLEEMAN

And Ms Kleeman is a real, genuine journo, not a conspiraloon pretendy. Wonder who she's talking to just now?

Oh my very dear!

Jenny Kleeman @jennykleeman · 21 hrs 21 hours ago
@DaSteelMan Hi David. Can you follow me so I can DM you?

Looks like Sky is, indeed, doing a report on the haters. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 pm

I wonder, should we send them suggestions? You know, haters that can be guaranteed to put on a hilarious floorshow for the cameras?

There's Zoe Pillock for starters, and Mutton - she's always desperate for attention. Oh, and the creators of the obscene photoshopping - who wouldn't like to see them try and fail to defend their disgusting handiwork on national television? Then there's that babbling hysteric Monroe, and Wrafter - she could explain why she sings the praises of the Moors Murderers.

What about the FB haters, the ones that have at least six names each? Bresnick the 'DNA expert' could explain to the world why she thinks Brenda Leyland didn't actually exist and why her family are IN IT.

Plenty of, er, colourful characters to choose from in the Gonzo fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Oh, and no documentary about prominent Gonzo fans would be complete without an appearance by Stalker 'Nelly' Butler, the hater that stole from her own elderly parents, and left them in squalor while she pretended to be walking round Spain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder, should we send them suggestions? You know, haters that can be guaranteed to put on a hilarious floorshow for the cameras?

There's Zoe Pillock for starters, and Mutton - she's always desperate for attention. Oh, and the creators of the obscene photoshopping - who wouldn't like to see them try and fail to defend their disgusting handiwork on national television? Then there's that babbling hysteric Monroe, and Wrafter - she could explain why she sings the praises of the Moors Murderers.

What about the FB haters, the ones that have at least six names each? Bresnick the 'DNA expert' could explain to the world why she thinks Brenda Leyland didn't actually exist and why her family are IN IT.

Plenty of, er, colourful characters to choose from in the Gonzo fan club.

I think Bennett, and that bint who did her "walk" in Spain (cannot remember her name - Butler??) would be excellent starting points.

And then YoYo and the idiot who is obsessed with phones - Tiki?

So much choice - so little time.

Maybe a rival for Game of Thrones - Game of Loons?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Maybe a rival for Game of Thrones - Game of Loons?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Let's hope they're all camera-ready, like Poulton says. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:41 pm

e: Helium Overdose?
Post Richard D. Hall on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 pm

It looks to me like a classic problem reaction solution "Hagalian dialectic". Create the problem (people killing themselves over the McCann issue), get a reaction - which we are seeing now in the media and soon to follow will be the "solution". Which I predict will be to pass some sort of emergency legislation allowing them to close down websites and internet content that could be considered negative towards the McCann's. Wouldn't surprise me if the government make an announcement on it. I hope I am wrong. The helium suicide is very unlikely in my opinion, I suspect murder made to look like suicide. In my view whole thing is a psy-op orchestrated probably my Murdoch and MI5. I was approached by a journalist acting for the Guardian the other day. They are preparing an article (probably hit piece) on the fact that people do not think the media are asking the right questions in relation to the McCann's. They were desperate to get me on camera to make comments. They refused to agree to my conditions, which were mainly that they show me the piece before it airs so I can check it for accuracy - so I did not give them an interview. I suspect they are planning a hit piece on the "beliefs" of those who have found information on the internet about the McCann case. The journalist is Jenny Kleeman.

That tinfoil hatter should certainly provide plenty of entertainment.

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg3y3T0wSQWucqKCvKKbqcJMa4NfdsbMBU2Czk1KwW1ZpJzbUm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:55 pm

bb1 wrote:e: Helium Overdose?
Post  Richard D. Hall on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 pm

It looks to me like a classic problem reaction solution "Hagalian dialectic".  Create the problem (people killing themselves over the McCann issue), get a reaction - which we are seeing now in the media and soon to follow will be the "solution".  Which I predict will be to pass some sort of emergency legislation allowing them to close down websites and internet content that could be considered negative towards the McCann's.  Wouldn't surprise me if the government make an announcement on it.  I hope I am wrong.  The helium suicide is very unlikely in my opinion, I suspect murder made to look like suicide.  In my view whole thing is a psy-op orchestrated probably my Murdoch and MI5.  I was approached by a journalist acting for the Guardian the other day.  They are preparing an article (probably hit piece) on the fact that people do not think the media are asking the right questions in relation to the McCann's.  They were desperate to get me on camera to make comments.  They refused to agree to my conditions, which were mainly that they show me the piece before it airs so I can check it for accuracy - so I did not give them an interview.  I suspect they are planning a hit piece on the "beliefs" of those who have found information on the internet about the McCann case. The journalist is Jenny Kleeman.

That tinfoil hatter should certainly provide plenty of entertainment.

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg3y3T0wSQWucqKCvKKbqcJMa4NfdsbMBU2Czk1KwW1ZpJzbUm

Hall needs to be very very careful. He could suffer a similar fate - If Murdoch and MI5 can stop laughing for long enough.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Was Bennett at this "Meeting" or was he just told about it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Sabot wrote:Was Bennett at this "Meeting"  or was he just told about it?

"A McCann-sceptic unfamiliar with Richard Hall's work attended his meeting in Nottingham last night - part of his three-week nationwide tour.

He described the meeting as 'packed to overflowing'. During the first part of the meeting, Hall spoke about the Madeleine McCann case, and showed a short trailer from his new film. He asked the audience if anyone had heard of Wojcek Krokowski. No hands went up.

But also of interest was news brought by a latecomer to the meeting who suddenly shouted out: "There's a SKY News team filming outside and they want to talk to you, Richard".

Hall apparently explained that he thought that a film crew might turn up, said he knew about them, and said he was not co-operating with them.

Sure enough, my informant tells me that he saw a female journalist, a cameraman and another person outside the venue filming, and talking to people out on the street.

Now, when I heard this, my mind immediately wandered to Sonia Poulton's forthcoming (?) documentary.

I remembered that Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell had blurted out that Sonia had been 'commissioned' by a TV company to make a film about Madeleine - but wouldn't say by whom."

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Bennett again, quote:

Back to top Go down
Kleeman, what is she up to?
Post  Tony Bennett Today at 1:46 pm

Information reaches me that Channel 4 are preparing a film provisionally called 'Trolling' which is to be aired later this spring.

Further information suggests that they tried filming in the Leicestershire village of Burton Overy, where Brenda Leyland lived******malicious falsehoods redacted******. Apparently the entire village blanked the Channel 4 team and refused to co-operate with them.****speculation alert****

Now this seems to be a different venture from the one that Jenny Kleeman is engaged on, as that one appears to be more focussed on Madeleine McCann.

I am not sure now which of the two Sonia Poulton might be involved with - or perhaps neither if 'interestedobserver' is right.

Oh, I will happily make a small wager that Poulton is up to her scraggy neck in this - feeding the producers eager, and stupid, Truthseekers, mayhap?

Just look at the hatchet job that was done on Hutton by the Sun.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:17 pm

BONKERS BIRCH!!!! How could we forget him? I do hope he stars in this/these productions, he's another attention-seeker and is guaranteed to help make the haters look like a bunch of sicko, conspiraloon tw@ts. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh, here's another one that's perfect for any show that exposes nutjob haters:

Andrew wrote:
Agree with the 2 or 3 with numerous different names each.

I doubt at the extension though. That will be Kates office surrounded by laptops etc. They won't want the neighbours to see bb1 and the like coming and going. Perhaps they used some 'fund' money for an underground tunnel entrance.
The rest will be working out of some cheap tatty serviced office somewhere. Close by so maybe in Leicester itself.

Imo and all that

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:03 pm

His accuracy is scary.   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Their utter stupidity and delusion never ceases to entertain, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Bonny, I know.  They are like a cross between Monty Python and Til Death Us Do Part.  Only better, as those were scripted and the haters aren't.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2h 2 hours ago
Sorry if you've sent me inbox/email over last few days. Not ignoring you but working non-stop to finish a documentary. Be back soon.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

It's always good to keep the fans happy....biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 pm

if true, I wonder why TB is asking that? Is he afraid of being again exposed?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Bennett's not AFRAID of being on TV, Pedro, he's desperate for someone to ask him to go on TV again. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Meanwhile the TV people don't want that Jonah on there........

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:49 pm

I checked Sky News link, but no word about that issue.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 pm

It won't be on for a while yet, Pedro, I haven't seen a schedule for any of this, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm

ok bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next