JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

+4
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7801

Personal response to challenge posed by anonymous blogger
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Just in case anyone thinks I expect others to do things I would not do I am responding to a question posed to me recently.

It is a shame that people like Hutton, Poulton, Baulch, Brown and others have not had the courage of their convictions to provide responses to my questions to them. Perhaps there are no answers which they can give which would not make them look even more foolish, hypocritical or nasty?

Back to this issue.

My response is as follows:

The short and simple answer to your request is, no.

More at link.

No, I don't know what that is actually about, but it appears to concern the usual hypocrisy from the Gonzo Adoration Society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm

I understand it is in response to a screeching anonymous blogger demand that tigerloaf removes his post on Myths regarding Baulch. In it he posited a situation regarding whether, if he was to accuse her of being a whore in a book she would, as she has with Amaral, stand up for his right to free speech and start a fund to assist him even as she sued him for defamation. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Ah, right, thanks, LL, I'd missed that. Easy to do, when there are so many nutjob hatebloggers around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Tigerloaf gave the correct response. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 am

Wasn't this the last day for Gonzo to enter an appeal? Has he - or did a dog eat his homework again, and he wants more time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 pm

about: "It is a shame that people like Hutton, Poulton, Baulch, Brown and others have not had the courage of their convictions to provide responses to my questions to them. Perhaps there are no answers which they can give which would not make them look even more foolish, hypocritical or nasty?", of course that these freaks don´t have the courage to provide responses, because they are a bunch of insane cowards.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Wasn't this the last day for Gonzo to enter an appeal? Has he - or did a dog eat his homework again, and he wants more time?
Oh my!!  Does he still have time before the courts close to lodge it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

According to a numty, so it probably isn't true:

Ben Thompson Hi, ok, we don't have a great deal of news, but what I can tell you is that the appeal is being finalised, and will be ready before Monday's deadline. The PJGA have informed me that a post will be released explaining where we are at once that process is complete.

Sounds like a load of waffle to me. And I thought yesterday was the cut-off date?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Postby honestbroker1 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 pm
I am puzzled by an absence of coverage in mainstream media about Amaral's appeal.

Not spotted anything elsewhere online either.

But the gofundme appeal drives on relentlessly.

Dunno ....

I get the impression from a post of Jean-Pierre's on UKjustice that his appeal may have failed, but that isn't explicit.

And yes, you are right that the deadline for appeals to be submitted has passed.
I do hope Amaral has failed to get his appeal in on time and that he is shafted good and proper. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:54 pm

LL, if he hasn't got it in in time, he will just appeal against being time-barred from appealing with some ridiculous excuse, as he's done before. This will then cause more delays in Portugal's weird legal system, all while he spouts about Justice working in silence and the begging bowl gets passed around those gullible fools that worship him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

bb1 wrote:According to a numty, so it probably isn't true:

Ben Thompson Hi, ok, we don't have a great deal of news, but what I can tell you is that the appeal is being finalised, and will be ready before Monday's deadline. The PJGA have informed me that a post will be released explaining where we are at once that process is complete.

Sounds like a load of waffle to me. And I thought yesterday was the cut-off date?

What date was the judgement ?

http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/amaral-to-appeal-mccanns-libel-action.html

" Should Amaral on appeal get the verdict overturned, or the compensation figure greatly reduced, the McCanns may lodge a counter appeal. The deadline for appeals is 40 days. "

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13