JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

Post  lily Sun May 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Can't wait.....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

Post  muratfan Mon May 18, 2015 10:44 am

It was Gonzo who also admitted in a British newspaper, that he believed the suspects that took Madeleine were captured on a villas CCTV system, but never sent anyone to check, until it was wiped.

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 10:59 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/210032/Madeleine-McCann-Did-the-camera-hold-vital-clue

Standing at an entrance to the waste ground, Mr Amaral said: “This area was thoroughly searched.”

He walked a few steps and looked up at a CCTV camera and sighed loudly. The camera belongs to the Estrela da Luz resort hotel. “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,” he said.

“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over. It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

Yeah, right. I don't believe for one minute that it was a 'mistake'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Sez Bennett:

1. It is intolerable that anyone accused of libel should have to wait nearly 6 years from the date of service of a writ (June 2009 in this case) for a verdict 2. The verdict by the Lisbon court last month was perverse. Both the Portuguese Appeal Court (October 2010) and the Portuguese Supreme Court (March 2011) held that Dr Amaral's book was a legitimate use of his right to freedom of expression, under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, and as a result they allowed his book to be sold, overturning an earlier ban. The Lisbon court should have followed their decisions

1. It's Gonzo's own fault it has taken so long - he's the one that kept pulling stunts to delay it, like changing lawyers hours before the court was due to sit. Oh, and going off on wild goose chases on the advice of someone in the UK.

2. If they actually bothered to read that previous judgement, and not just the hater internet version into which, somehow, the defence submission got added, they would know it was an interim decision pending the full libel trial.

So no, the Lisbon court should NOT have followed their decisions.

As for:

3. Dr Amaral has good prospects for success in his appeal, given the previous Appeal & Supreme Court decisions 4. 99% of his book is based on information in the files of the Portuguese Police

He's little or no chance, as his potboiler may resemble convicted torturer de Almedia's discredited half-time report, but it bears little resemblance to the FULL investigation, and the archiving despatch which cleared the McCanns.

Gonzo's own publisher admitted he invented chunks of it. Anyone that cross-checks the 'book' and the files can see that - Gonzo's inventions regarding the FLOs are proof positive, as he invented an incident that simply never happened.

The judge wisely ruled that he abused his former position, to present this concocted nonsense as FACT.

And they really should stop ignoring the key section of the Human Rights Act:

Article 10 makes clear that each European country will have laws that to some degree curtail freedom of expression in some way, “the protection of the reputation and rights of others”. In short, you have no right to expose someone to substantial hatred and ridicule or anything that’s grossly offensive.

Gonzo has been ignoring that for eight years. Now it's time for him to stop whining, grow up, and pay up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Bennett again:

I hope that the money raised by this appeal will enable him to afford a good quality and influential lawyer

Gonzo HAD one of the best lawyers in Portugal, the police super-lawyer himself. Gonzo sacked the man, hours before the court was due to sit, without paying his bill.

Does anyone seriously think respectable lawyers are going to come rushing to Gonzo's aid?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 3:00 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/210032/Madeleine-McCann-Did-the-camera-hold-vital-clue

Standing at an entrance to the waste ground, Mr Amaral said: “This area was thoroughly searched.”

He walked a few steps and looked up at a CCTV camera and sighed loudly. The camera belongs to the Estrela da Luz resort hotel. “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,” he said.

“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over. It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

Yeah, right. I don't believe for one minute that it was a 'mistake'.
What has been discovered since poor little Madeleine's sad fate is that it does look more and more that there was a known ring of perps operating in the area.  It always seems so strange to us that things like the above happened.   Wink

It also bears repeating about the Jacinta Rees lady who lived near the path of what she believed to be a kidnapping ring.  Fancy committing suicide by four blows to her own head with an axe.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett again:

I hope that the money raised by this appeal will enable him to afford a good quality and influential lawyer

Gonzo HAD one of the best lawyers in Portugal, the police super-lawyer himself. Gonzo sacked the man, hours before the court was due to sit, without paying his bill.

Does anyone seriously think respectable lawyers are going to come rushing to Gonzo's aid?
Bennett and his fellow antis live in Neverland if that is what they think.  

He doesn't appear to really understand law himself as it is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 5:03 pm

He's never had to understand The Law. The Portuguese Courts just did what The PJ said. So this must have come as a terrible shock to him.

Things, they are a changing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 5:49 pm

There must be many people relieved about that, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Oh how the mighty are fallen, Lily. He's persona non grata in Portugal. Which is why that Baulch woman had to start a Fund among Brit Sicko Trolls. There's next to nothing in the other one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Oh my very dear!  It could not have happened to a nicer guy.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm

I wonder, would all those Gonzo fans elsewhere trying, and failing, to excuse the torture of Leonor Cipriano care to explain something?

Why did someone feel the need to bring a bunch of police officer chums down from Lisbon, remove Cipriano from her prison cell, and take her to a police station where she was assaulted for hours?

Remember, the actual torture has been held proven in Portuguese courts repeatedly. Yet no-one has yet explained why officers from outwith the area were on the police station premises when it occurred.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Yep.  It's all a matter of record except which savage did the actual beating.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 9:19 pm

The PJ know who did this. They know who was in The Police Station while it was going on.

I am really not sure if it was just a question of proving it. But Amaral condemned himself in writing and by his own hand, as did the other one whose name I can't remember. So it wasn't possible to find those two as not proven.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Funny how they got so many of them later. I expect they were watching them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 9:37 pm

That reminds me.   Do you remember this?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/StinkySardine

FSoares (F*******) 
"Thank you so much Mr. Benett.

Yes, I think probably the word 'plot' is the right one for tramar, looking at the examples you kindly provided.

As for my job in PJ, and since I work up here in the North - in Porto - I couldn't have access to any type of special information/knowledge about the case. Sometimes I had the feeling there was a curtain of silence around it, and it looked like nobody wanted to talk or comment the case. Once, in the Summer of 2007, I emailed that woman that we could all see on pics, dusting for prints on the shutters, but, what she replied back was completely bogus and it also looked like she wanted to avoid saying anything about the case. I then stopped. I also thought it could be due to the fact that emailing via the internal system could not be good, as the IT department could read everything, if they wanted.

Unfortunatelly, I felt obliged to send Stinky a PM about my workplace as I've explained before. Beachy wasn't a problem to me and neither is you, but Stinky 'scares' me a little. That's why I avoid posting too much nowadays as I don't trust him and have a bad vibe about him. He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders. It's fishy as he can't know nothing the rest of public knows, unless:

1) he works for local Public Prosecution - or from somewhere else and someone leaked something;

2) He's from Police and has a personal agenda against Goncalo Amaral. It doesn't look so to me, because otherwise he wouldn't be a Police basher, as he is;

3) I'm pretty convinced if he cold get my identity he would whistle about it to someone from the Prosecution. That's why I am always acting with precaution.

My name is F******a R*****. My English sucks, but if you need any kind of help for anything, please feel free to ask."
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Ah yes....

the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders

Cristovao was one of them.

Gonçalo Amaral was sentenced to a year and a half in prison, suspended, for misrepresentation of evidence in the case of aggressions against Leonor Cipriano.

The ruling, read this afternoon, also ordered the acquittal of Gonçalo Amaral on the crime of omission of denunciation.

All defendants who were accused of the crime of torture - Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom - were acquitted.

The inspector António Cardoso, accused of the crime of forgery of a document, was sentenced to two years and three months, also a suspended penalty.

The ruling in the case of alleged attacks on Leonor Cipriano was read this afternoon in the Court of Faro.

It was taken as proven that Leonor Cipriano was beaten by elements of the Judicial police who could not be identified, and she didn't fall on the stairs, as was suggested. However, the court failed to ascertain the perpetrators of the aggressions.

The judges pointed out the importance of Teresa Magalhães' deposition, from the Institute of Forensic medicine, who clarified the origin of Leonor Cipriano's lesions. On the negative side, they highlighted the lack of credibility of the victim's testimony due to the constant change of versions that prevented them ascertaining who was responsible for the aggressions.

It's actually shocking that that was swept under the carpet, with a Yes, she was tortured, but she couldn't see by whom because she had a bag over her head. So we won't bother investigating any further.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Isn't it just despicable?  How very dismissive too.  

Look at the state of the woman in the photos of her injuries!  What kind of an animal does that in this day and age?  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 10:26 pm

The thing that gets me is that it was never taken any further. Yes, she was tortured, no, we aren't going to try to find out exactly by whom.

It would be good to think that the new brooms currently sweeping up corruption in Portugal take another look at the whole affair.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 10:39 pm

That would be justice long overdue.  Her family so badly deserve it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=75

On the subject of.....

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 Sardin10

Oh I hope if the trolls do get their story when they reach 25k that the media tell people his fans refer to him as sardineman. It would be worth donating just to see amaral try to shake that name off.

Truly amazing that the haters' photoshopper-in-chief thinks calling their beloved Gonzo 'SARDINEMAN' is helping....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 11:22 pm

I really shouldn't read about this case because it makes me feel ill.

And why did he need officers from Lisbon? Where were they when Leonor was being tortured? The PJ will know, you can bet your life.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Was it because he needed ones who could not be identified at all?  Then he had a bag put on her head anyway?

Bonny, he will be known by that moniker for ever and a day.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 9:49 pm

That one is one of the worst I have seen, Lily - thank goodness for cameraphones.

Incidentally, I see SARDINEMAN was still wearing those dirty jeans and his Lucky Shirt when he whined in that magazine:

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 4 Gonzod10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 10:32 pm

He looks terrible.  I bet those clothes can walk by themselves when he takes them off.  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next