JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' Empty Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged'

Post  bb1 Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Only the cover and blurb so far:

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' CFPEJhQW0AIQzDb

A Portuguese detective compared himself to staff at massacre magazine Charlie Hebdo over claims he was silenced by Madleine McCann's parents....Full story: page 7

Looks like the Star is going to have a field day with Gonzo's whining; the haters will be chewing carpets yet again.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' Empty Re: Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged'

Post  lily Sun May 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Oh no.  What a shame.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Yes, Gonzo comparing himself to all those slaughtered French people is fairly sickening - he's no martyr.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 pm

He has no shame though.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:06 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/442762/Goncalo-Amaral-Madeline-McCann-Kate-McCann-Gerry-McCann

Maddie cop slams McCanns over 'gag': Ex-police boss to fight court ruling
THE former police chief in the McCann libel case claims he has been gagged.

Facebook

By Jerry Lawton / Published 18th May 2015
Goncalo Amaral said he had been the victim of “an attack against freedom of expression”.

He added: “I am a free man and like any other citizen in this country I have the right to express my opinions.”

Mr Amaral, 55, has been told to hand over £357,000 after accusing Kate McCann, 47, and her husband Gerry, 46, of covering up their missing daughter’s death in his best-selling book.

he ex-officer, who headed the initial investigation into Madeleine’s 2007 disappearance, is appealing the ruling by a Portuguese judge.

He claimed he had been “tried over an offence of opinion”.

Mr Amaral said the damages would bankrupt him.

He added: “My life is gone. I’m only alive due to my heart.”

He told Portuguese weekly magazine Nova Gente everything in his book was contained in official police files.

Yet the judge’s ruling meant the McCanns were “worth more than any Portuguese citizen dead or alive” and “above any god or divinity” in that they could not be “criticised, ridiculed and satirised”.

He said: “Look at the discussions about the terrorist attacks against French newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

With my book I did not defame, nor did I have the intention to defame anyone, but merely to report what happened during the first five months of the investigation thus replying to the attacks against my good name and my professional dignity.”

Mr Amaral plans to countersue the McCanns. He said: “It is a fact that they lost their daughter but that doesn’t give them the right to sue anyone or to be compensated.”

The McCanns, who sought £1million damages, told the libel hearing they were “devastated” by his allegations.

=========
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 am

His idea of 'defaming people' seems to differ from the rest of normal humanity. And even his own publisher admitted Gonzo had invented chunks of his potboiler.

Lord, what a whining, self-pitying apology for a man he is! It beggars belief that a convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder like him could ever compare himself to the victims of the Hebdo massacre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 12:10 am

So he's still libeling the McCanns.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 am

Yes, he's completely ignored everything the judge said to him. No-one except the Great Gonzo is entitled to have any rights whatsoever, doncha know? The Great Gonzo is above the law and mere judges, especially women judges.

Utterly ghastly man - no wonder he is persona non grata just about everywhere in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:16 am

PS - In what way has he been 'gagged'? He doesn't seem to have shut up since the ruling was handed down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 12:17 am

Great point, Bonny.  He doesn't appear gagged at all from where we are reading and that is from 2 separate continents.

biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 10:41 am

A few of the McCann-haters have finally noticed how little support Gonzo has in Portugal. This clip from a popular Portuguese TV show a few years ago may give them a clue as to what the good people of Portugal think of Gonzo:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 10:44 am

Translation:

"My name is inspector Amagal. After I have gained  at the expense of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to gain by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people caused, starting with me".

The truth of incompetence.

In May of 2007, inspector Amagal started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this is the version we are accustomed to accepted as the only possible one, but, is it true? Or does this version hide an incompetence that many want to conceal?

Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it".

The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amagal and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles.

Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX".

The inspector Amagal didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that  a confession by the couple McCann was enough, but this raised a problem.

Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCanns were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I used to do, second: the McCanns were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs".

The inspector Amagal followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning round to dozens of reporters and informing them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice.

Words of Amagal: "with the McCanns being judged in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was informed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brought other two irrational animals, which spent their days chewing bones, to do our work".

And in one day, both irrational animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds, did a lot more then Amagal in months.

Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner with determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I would have preferred that they had bitten the McCanns until they confess everything, but that is me".

Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without saying anything  to Amagal.

Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked from the PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I preferred that the truth was never known , to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX. You can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

Max is a fictional dog on Portuguese TV...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=75

e: Amaral Interview 15th May 2015
Postby Vee8 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:24 am

Obviously they need to use a bigger gag. The current one doesn't seem to cover his big gob.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

I see the Amaral fan club has been handing out threats to the author of the 'MEDIEVAL TORTURERS AND FASCIST RELICS' post:

Cass Sidebotham Someone threatened to send all my posts from Facebook and twitter to my parents! Lol. I can imagine my mum would really enjoy reading them all, she loves my videos, but I can't imagine my dad being very interested at all. What a strange threat.
2 hrs · Like · 4

Cass Sidebotham Whoever it was seemed to be suggesting that my life is some kind of secret from my family. Very much not so.

Amaral will be soooo proud of his disciples.

Incidentally, there is NOTHING shameful about standing up for human and civil rights in 21st century Europe.

There is a great deal to be ashamed of in being part of a lynch mob that looks up to convicted torturers and perjurers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 am

Here's one of Baulch's lot hanging on every word a convicted torturer says:

Lorraine Holden
1 hr
Mr de Almeida told the court
.....blah blah pitchforking and libel redacted.

It doesn't seem to bother any of them that Tavares de Almeida was convicted of the most barbaric torture of an innocent man, and that his words are worthless, like convicted perjurer Gonzo's.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:31 am

These stupid women, acting like hysterical fans throwing their knickers at Tom Jones, might like to bear in mind what his former girlfriend Ana Bras said about him:

Ana has explained she was first seduced by Amaral's sweet smooth talking and she states, this is exactly what he does on the TV and radio etc, she thought he was a man who had been wronged by the McCanns and the press, but as she got to know Amaral, she soon became aware of his very dangerous malevolent side to him, she came to know him as a liar and she knew the image he was portraying of himself on the TV and the radio etc was a totally false image, she became afraid of him, knew she had made a terrible mistake and got out of their relationship, which he apparently did not take kindly to and then all of this allegedly resulted.

Anyone who has heard Gonzo screaming and shouting on the Golden Bullets tape knows all that hissing and burbling he does on TV is just a pretence; the real Gonzo is a very different creature indeed.

They'll find more about the Golden Bullets tape here:

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/link-to-that-threatening-phone-call-by.html

and here:

http://goncaloaffair.blogspot.co.uk/

And before they start shrieking in outrage, they would do well to remember that none other than Joana Morais herself verified that the tape is genuine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

A forker claims:

Amaral had an exemplary record as a law enforcer up until his involvement with the McCanns

No, he didn't. It is a matter of record that, when he was in the drugs squad, he sent the WRONG MAN to Spain on an EAW. Thankfully, the Spanish police were a bit more on the ball and realised Gonzo had delivered a completely innocent person to them.

Then there is the Cipriano torture business...

http://expresso.sapo.pt/actualidade/policia-arguido-no-processo-das-agressoes-a-leonor-cipriano=f109569

Police accused in the case of attacks on Leonor Cipriano
An official of the PJ of Portimão is the seventh police to be involved in the process of the alleged assaults to her mother Joan.

18:00 Friday, May 4, 2007

Gonçalo Amaral, coordinator of the Judicial Police of Portimão was made accused in the case which investigates alleged aggressions against Leonor Cipriano, which have occurred in October 2004. The woman complained of having been beaten to punch, kick and with a cardboard tube during "informal inquiries" that have elapsed without the presence of defense counsel and without knowledge of the public prosecutor investigating the child's disappearance, eight year old daughter of Leonor.

Gonçalo Amaral was at the time of Faro PJ coordinator and have been why it was made accused. Six inspectors of the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism and are also defendants were already a line recognition. Four were not recognized by the complainant, who identified the other two but exonerated them of assault. Leonor Cipriano was sentenced to 16 years in prison for manslaughter, co-authored with his brother, Joan. The child's body was never found.

Gonzo was charged with actually committing the crime of torture in 2004.

How are the McCanns responsible for events in Portugal, in 2004?

And look at the date of that Expresso report.

04.05.2007 18:000

How are the McCanns responsible for Gonzo being charged with torture at the very time their daughter went missing?

He should never, ever been allowed near the case with such serious charges, relating to another missing child, hanging over his head.

No wonder the British Embassy got down to PDL as soon as possible!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 2:55 pm

The Embassy would have been shockingly failing if it didn't, Bonny.  Think about it.

A small vulnerable little British girl going missing in the middle of Gonc's sleazy incompetent area.  Alarm bells must have been ringing left, right and center. 

We all know what Amoral had to say about that.  We've heard his pity party bleats over and over again.

One day he might even grow up to be a man.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Have you ever seen anything more grotesque than this?

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' CFShd9gWMAAsmnn

It's supposed to be a tribute to their beloved Big Rocky Rocks For Brains, from that horrible photoshopping creep - or rather, one of them.

When the reality is....

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' Gonzof12

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' Goncsm11

He couldn't even walk down a short flight of steps without staggering in the clip that is taken from.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 pm

OMG that's their idea of a poster/slogan for their campaign?  

FAIL. roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

P.S.  I love your description, Bonny.  Staggering....biggrin👍
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Star: Maddie cop 'is gagged' Goncfa10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums