JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 11:52 am

Oh, neither it does, LL! I clicked 'donate' to see what would happen - and didn't like what I saw one bit.

They really are absolute idiots. How many times have the numties fallen out now and backstab each other? Yet they are not handing over money, they are handing over personal information.

I also note it says:

Leanne Baulch
309 Facebook Friends | Verify Friendship
This person will receive your donation directly.
All payments are final and cannot be refunded.
Only give to people you know and trust.

As I thankfully don't know her, and most certainly wouldn't trust her, I won't be hanging around. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I see someone is trying to get the Hounders to grasp actual law, as opposed what they imagine is law - especially Portuguese law.

And one of them has just told a flat out lie.

Re: McCanns v Amaral trial is NOT LIBEL!
Post BlueBag Today

OxfordBloo wrote:
2/ Called the McCann guilty.

Where?

He gave an opinion that the evidence points to death and concealment of a body.

Which it does.

The published files say the same.

Oh no, they don't.

The only thing in the files that says that is the discredited half-time report by convicted torturer Tavares de Almeida.

And that is precisely why Gonzo is in such trouble.

I do wonder if the haters and hounders actually know the first thing about the case. They don't seem to have read and UNDERSTOOD the police files, the Archiving Dispatch, and the 2008 report preceeding it, by senior Portuguese police officers.

NONE of these agree with Gonzo or his torturer chum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:38 am

£5
Janice Ward
21 hours ago
Weekly donation to Sr Amaral's

=========

£5
Sarah Flannigan
22 hours ago
'weekly Troll toll' For Dr Goncalo,

=======

£10
Mark Savage
1 day ago
I'm sorry I can't afford more, but every little helps
=========

£50
Gavin Cliff
16 mins ago
our 3rd donation..a little larger this time on behalf of our 3 disabled children....

Gonzo should be utterly, totally ashamed of himself, taking money from these people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 23, 2015 11:49 am

Gob Smacked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:53 am

I hope the tabloids rip Baulch, Amoral and all the rest of this shoddy crew a new one when the time is right, Sabot, it's bloody disgusting.

People going without to support that, that.....creature - disgraceful.

They should be asking themselves why so few people in Portugal, where they know all about Gonzo, will give him a single red cent. And why he has to scrounge off idiot Brits that have been given the mushroom treatment by their self-appointed leaders, and discouraged from finding out the truth about Gonzo.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 am

What half decent parent deprives a disabled child, let alone three?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Sabot wrote:What half decent parent deprives a disabled child, let alone three?
They don't, Sabot.

There is a gross morals and ethics failure for a small group of people to stir up enough hatred to make the group believe in their disturbing black propaganda.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 4:12 pm

I tend not to blame the people who have donated quite as much, they are being played for complete fools and mugs. I do, however, blame Baulch and co, and those pulling her strings.

Remember, Team Gonzo actively spread total falsehoods for their own ends - whatever those ends may be. The forkers are discouraged from seeking non-approved sources of information for themselves, even from thinking for themselves.

We've all seen what happens if anyone in the hate camp shows signs of independent thought, of not toeing the Gonzo party line. They themselves are then abused, harrassed and stalked by their former friends - it's happened time and time again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 23, 2015 4:30 pm

bb1 wrote:I tend not to blame the people who have donated quite as much, they are being played for complete fools and mugs. I do, however, blame Baulch and co, and those pulling her strings.

Remember, Team Gonzo actively spread total falsehoods for their own ends - whatever those ends may be. The forkers are discouraged from seeking non-approved sources of information for themselves, even from thinking for themselves.

We've all seen what happens if anyone in the hate camp shows signs of independent thought, of not toeing the Gonzo party line. They themselves are then abused, harrassed and stalked by their former friends - it's happened time and time again.

Wot? Like a Witch Hunt you mean?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Something like that, Sabot.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 11:34 am

Richard David I have asked for details of the accounts for PJGA fraudulent fund and my request was ignored.
56 mins · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Sofia de Landerset refused to furnish me with details of the account too and where I could look at the accounts.

It speaks volumes that the main Gonzo Scrounge Fund has never published anything resembling accounts, just that one payment to a previous lawyer several years ago.

Why aren't the forkers demanding their beloved Transparency for Astro and co? Why isn't Ena O'Hounder in full screech about this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 pm

It's actually quite simple. The Portuguese in general wouldn't support Amaral if you paid them. But they don't want us to know that. Hence No Accounts.

The funniest thing of all is that they undoubtedly despise those from whom they do take. Good. They know that these Brits are morons.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7762

Re: Questions for Leanne Baulch

So, in the minds of these strange people who are actively encouraging others to send money to a Portuguese criminal, It is a "'dirty tricks' campaign" to ask a question which fundamentally challenges the logic of their position. The reality is that it is no such thing. It is a standard debating position and they have been exposed as unable to debate the matter.

Leanne Baulch is an idiot. There will be no more than that question. Having shown the total flaw in the logic of their position, having noted that she (and the other fools contributing their money to a criminal ex-cop) have, as I expected, been totally unable to respond to the question, why would I waste time on such stupid people?

Did anyone seriously expect Baulch to explain herself? Like Queen Hoho before her, she scuttled away from Injustice when it became clear she wasn't going to get the usual, Ooh, you are so clever Leanne, God bless Gonzo! but was, instead, facing some very pertinent questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Well said tigerloaf!  

All of us can seen exactly what is going on.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Oh, after Gonc receives the healthy balance in the sequestered funds bank account,  is he going to reimburse the donors?  

It's only the right thing to.   They are paying for him to get legal representation for its return to him......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Someone's just posted this link about Portuguese law on InJustice:

http://www.worldservicesgroup.com/publications.asp?action=article&artid=2914

13- Is third-party litigation funding permissible?

Legal costs may be defrayed by a third party. However, to the extent that such a third party is not a party to the proceedings, his or her right to recover such costs is limited to the agreement reached with the party who is lawfully entitled to recover this money under the terms of the court order.

Hope Baulch has read all that, and taken in the implications. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 4:32 pm

I doubt they have thought that far ahead, Bonny.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Remember these?

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 CF3SWv8WIAAalad

Anyone still doubt that Amaral supporters hate Madeleine McCann every bit as much as they do the rest of her family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

It is overtly obvious.  Evil or Very Mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 9:24 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7762&sid=c83ec288eaf1f4d3c30c9525f24a9907

: Questions for Leanne Baulch
Postby Mobyra » Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Terrible woman - she's even using Missing People's big tweet for the missing to promote her pity fund for the distasteful criminal.

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 3 29wo1tu

What an utterly vile thing to do - are Amaral supporters capable of common decency? She'd better not start crying and whining if the Sun does an expose of her and her gang.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 9:32 pm

That is a very sly tactic that she used.  It's like those sick people who taunt their victims? 

Don't see why the Sun shouldn't want to include her in their expose.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh, Baulch has berthed at the hounders now - no danger of being asked any awkward questions there.

Re: Fund now more than £17,500
Post LeanneBaulch Today

It'll carry on, there's no limit on how much we can raise. I will keep it going until Gonçalo's legal bills are covered.

So, she's going to be Scrounging for Gonzo for the rest of her life, then. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm

I wonder what Gonc is going to give her?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 26, 2015 12:18 pm

See not-not Bennett's is trying to shut down awkward questions about the Scrounge Fund. Don't they all believe in Free Speach, then? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 26, 2015 2:21 pm

The devious bunch deserve each other then.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next