JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=325

From a longer post-

That's what I meant a little while ago when I said "I've received reliable information about the "fund". It's a scam. Will post more about that soon."
Someone has sent me information that there's contributors to the fund who will get a refund.
Apparently the PJGA also knows about the deal(s).
So I doubt we can expect a transparent report from the PJGA about the income and the payments of the fund.

I wonder if the people that are getting a refund are the ones that pretended to be members of the Metropolitan police? Or to have deceased mothers that were prosecutors, or whatever that bullsh*t cover story was?

IMO, it's just a matter of time before the REAL police start taking a look at Baulch's fund.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 5 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:29 pm

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/banks-to-check-on-1000-euro-transfers/35049

Banks to check on 1,000 euro transfers
IN NEWS · 15-06-2015 08:32:00 · 0 COMMENTS
New European regulations mean that banks will now have to verify all bank transfers in excess of one thousands euros.

These new rules were announced on the 20th of May, but Portugal has two years before it needs to implement the move, although it could do so sooner.

The decision comes as the EU seeks to counter money laundering and the financing of terror groups

Baulch and co will be relieved it's not coming in instantly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 am

You know something doesn't pass the smell test when LaffinThug, the wannabee arsonist, puts his legendary Elastic Wodge into play. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:02 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=325

Re: GoFundMe
Postby tigerloaf » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 am

As Amaral is so fond of theses, I think I will offer him one of my own.

What about the scenario that lots of little donations from numpties who wanted to support a foreign criminal (yes, Mr Amaral) were then transferred from GoFundMe to a bank account (such as Baulch's or the supposed ex UK cop as its clear that it cannot be a Portuguese Bank account) and then a sum of £1,000 is taken out of that account and resent to GoFundMe as a large donation. No need for anyone to stump up the £1,000 in one go at all. Little batches of money, just going round and round and nobody at GoFundMe would ever be the wiser.

If such shenanigans were taking place, it would certainly explain why neither Baulch nor the Portuguese fund organisers can offer any kind of accounts.

Nobody knows where this money is going to. That is the one basic fact. And it is such a perfect example of numpty hypocrisy that it sums up their entire ill-judged campaign.

ps Those donating to this "fund"/scam might wonder why somebody involved with it (either here or in Portugal) asked Google to remove information about him/her. Very interesting indeed.

The lack of Transparency surrounding the Scrounge Fund is giving rise to many questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
@Woodlarky its Lena Headley from Game of Thrones. Looks like k8 #McCann, acts like her too EXCEPT Cersei loves her kids. #sotheresthat #GoT

Amaral supporter decides fictional, deeply unpleasant and amoral character is a Perfect Parent. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:32 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:15 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:51 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=375

I had a thought too..these people are not throwing money away...
A couple of years ago on the HDH FB page there was thread all of a sudden where admin put up Sofia De Landersets link to PJGA and the thread was flooded with 'donated x'
....it reminded me of a ploy in the market used to generate custom, a couple of " paid shills" thinking they are about to receive an awesome product.
..I am completely with Tigerloaf that these funds are recycled and should a balance be requested it would show a total considerably less than the one GFM spows.
My final thought is an expat is the UK signatory for the account.
I also believe all the legal advice is coming from someone with the surname Bennett.
...I would love to prove this but it is merely my opinion

That is the Opinion of a great many people.

And we iz Entitled to our Opinions, Free Speach, innit?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:46 am

Ruby Darkness. . . ‏@_DarkMavis  2h2 hours ago
Why is Lorraine Kelly trending? - has she finally dislodged her head from up Kate #McCann s arse..& admitted she isn't really 'brave'  ?!

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

If he is still getting his legal advice from a certain ex solicitor in the UK, then what could go wrong?  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:13 pm

This is hilarious:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=425

£1000

Posting on behalf of a very small group of phantom policemen, living in Spain, who feel very strongly that their vital insights, letters, petitions, emails and personal appearances have been ignored for the last 8 long years.

I we realise this is an expensive way to make our point but we are paid handsome pensions and are more than a bit mental, so we don't mind.
The fact is if everyone had listened to me us in the first place, none of this would have happened. If only the authorities had realised that retired station-masters had far more time on their hands than those currently employed. The solution is obvious but no-one can see it!

==========

£1000 In memory of my dog, a chihuahua, who died last year. She taught me to have proper values. At the moment this is the only way I can do the 'right thing'. Call me a Chimp if you wish. When the great unwashed called Shrills CHIMPS they responded with "Yes. It stands for Charisma, Humour, Intelligence, Maturity, Persuasiveness and Sympathy." Youz Mythers, have those qualities. xxx
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 am

More
MrsWaspie ‏@MrsWaspie 40m40 minutes ago
@AdirenM @glitter_brain - been reading up about the Hermetic Golden Dawn & Rosicrucians - links to Pdl? #mccann

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=550

Re: GoFundMe

Whiterose wrote:
I received this -

I am a retired Police Officer, I always read the forums on the internet and I think the trolls are absolutely disgusting. What you people are doing is truly remarkable and I admire you all. When I found out about the STM's SUMMER CAMP fund I was straight around to my bank as it is a wonderful idea, you all need a break from these strange, weird people. Please accept this £1,000 on behalf of myself and all my retired Police Officer friends who are behind you for Justice.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 am

I doubt anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size is interested, but that Hounder Donn, the citizen churnalist, has done another of her gushing, hormonal pieces about Baulch and Gonzo.

No doubt it will give them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 25m25 minutes ago
Amaral has had 8 years to tell what happened. He can't because he doesn't know. #McCann The deceit is in pretending he does.

Yup. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Does anyone know why Gonzo needs all this money in the first place?

Surely all he has to do is play that fabled Ace - the one he has failed to play so often before - and all his problems will be over? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Well, it can't be to defend himself in a libel action when he has said Ace which will finish it all.

I mean, why would he not play it?  It's that simple after all is said and done....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Dirtymac:

We MUST now be able to find a big Portuguese syndicate, Tourism industry, Lawyers, Police Officers . . . to put in a single big one to make the point.
Does anyone have contacts, friends, ?

Stand by for a group of anonymous 'Portuguese businessmen' to donate a thousand euros. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:38 pm

You bet.  

Isn't it funny how a bunch of grown people play 'let's pretend' at any given opportunity?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:36 am

Haters and hounders must be getting desperate - Queen Hoho's been told to crank the Gonzo propaganda machine up a few notches.

Which changes nothing, of course, but gives them hope. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:44 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=5357&start=500

Re: HiDeHo is a very sick woman

Quote:

Lizzie Taylor/Hidehopeless showed her true colours on MOJ forum....when she was politely asked to explain her dodgy "editing" on her videos as in not including the full context of most of them.......she did a runner....Nasty Troll ran at full pelt ....never to be seen in there again.

Now what does that tell you?

When she fled Injustice rather than defend herself, it told everyone watching that she knows she is a fraud, liar and fantasist.

What that says about her morals, or lack of them, is for others to decide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5