JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Is there the slightest chance that prominent Gonzo supporter dirtymac, and the rest of the hounders, are going to stop inventing utter filth about poor Amber Peat? Or are they all enjoying speculating far too much, like so many McCann-haters?

Onlookers would be forgiven for thinking that they all get some kind of perverse thrill from inventing muck about other people. And what does that say about what goes on in their heads?

The minute the poor child disappeared they were at it. Mind boggling. Stepfather. Oh My God, he dunit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:06 pm

I am sure many were revolted by what the ringleaders speculated ie, imagined, they saw in photos, Sabot. Disgusting, sick people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Oh, and Bennett tried to exploit this tragedy to drum up trade:

Welcome to our new guests here tonight
Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 11:14 pm

WELCOME to all the guests looking in here tonight on this thread.
****tasteless self-promotion redacted*****
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, and Bennett tried to exploit this tragedy to drum up trade:

Welcome to our new guests here tonight
Post  Tony Bennett Yesterday at 11:14 pm

WELCOME to all the guests looking in here tonight on this thread.
****tasteless self-promotion redacted*****

Yep. Do join this Forum and feel free to engage in the pervy conversation.

The mother didn't cry, so she's guilty. The stepfather did cry, so he's guilty. They'll have the pair of them stringing her up next.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Heartbreaking, Lily, and the very last thing that should be exploited by these disgusting ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Indeed Bonny.  Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Anthony Clark I think it is a foregone conclusion that Amaral will appeal on Monday. If only to get his hands on the dosh in his appeal fund. When he claims that it has been syphoned off by one of his corrupt friends and he hasn't received a penny of it, they'll all believe his story and have another whip-round for him. One born every minute.

True, that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:23 pm

As we wait, and wait, and wait, for Gonzo's latest stunt appeal, an excellent post from Injustice:

Quote from: Carana on Today at 10:44:39 AM
Thinking about that...
If the judge has to wait for all the paperwork (appellant and respondent) before submitting it to the appeals court, then it will be early-ish July before it is officially submitted, and if it is the appeals court that has to book dates for the hearing, I would find it unlikely to take place until after the summer recess.

I doubt if it will even take place this year. Gonzo will sack the latest lawyer, or someone in the UK will give him dodgy advice, which will need more money. Or his landlady's budgie will escape, and he will have to take time off to help her find it. Or he will drop all his documents in the Tagus. Or a dog will eat his homework.

For all his previous big talk and hot air about wanting to be sued, Gonzo's been kicking this can down the road for years, and will, IMO, keep on doing it for as long as he is allowed to get away with it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:47 pm

I thought he wanted to do this sooooooo badly?   Or haven't they raised enough money? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 6m6 minutes ago
@onamissionn0w there isn't a chance I would give you or anyone else, any information on the people that donate anonymously #McCann

onamission ‏@onamissionn0w 3m3 minutes ago
@JusticeForMM Leanne, I'm not asking you to, believe me, I wouldn't put you in that position. It concerns me, that's all. : ) #mccann

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 2m2 minutes ago
@onamissionn0w it doesn't concern you, you aren't a donor, you aren't a supporter, or part of the group of people that donated #McCann

Baulch refusing to give a simple YES or NO as to whether the big 'police donation' was genuine. So, looks like we should assume it wasn't.

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 7m7 minutes ago
@onamissionn0w Nah, they're too thick, everybody else knows all the breadcrumbs leads to this door LOL #mccann pic.twitter.com/rgpB4EgjOJ

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 CG-i_qSUkAAmxUr
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Wonder if the main Gonzo fund is ever going to produce genuine accounts? Thing is, because none are forthcoming, people are beginning to wonder if lump sums are leaving it as 'expenses' to reappear in the Baulch fund as 'donations from police officers', only to go back into the main one a few days later.

You'd think Team Gonzo would want to be transparent, set all these nasty rumours to rest, wouldn't you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 pm

If it's all above board, then you would think they would do it immediately?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:07 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=250

Re: GoFundMe
Postby urcrazy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:06 am

Now I've seen it all.

A friend of Lenny Bletch posted that she would donate again 'when I get my money'.
This is the language of benefits, not wages.
She then posted that she had shared the GoFundMe link on a site called 'Bailiff Unity Patrol East Anglia'.

I had no idea what that was, so looked it up.
Yes, you guessed it, it's a site where people expecting bailiffs to call over unpaid debts can get advice, support, and like minded people to attend their premises.

To recap: people living on benefits, apparently too poor to pay their debts, are donating money to a bent foreign cop who has been functionally bankrupt for at least a decade.

Is this some weird international support group??

Hope the Daily Mail sees some of these messages of devotion to Gonzo; they'll have a field day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:14 am

Anthony Clark As the money is going direct to Portugal, it is not beyond the realms of probability that the big contributors to the fund, are actually the same people whom will eventually receive it. Pay in £1000 on a Monday in England; and draw it back out again on a Thursday in Portugal. smile emoticon It would be a good way to fool people that there is more interest in Amaral's case than there actually is. smile emoticon

Easier than that, as no-one ever sees the expenditure of the main fund.

Just pay, oh, say, £1,000 from the orginal Scrounge fund into the Baulch scrounge fund and call yourself 'policemen', then watch as the money comes back to the original fund in a day or two.

I am afraid these suspicions are going to be raised until the administrators of the original fund show full, genuine accounts - transparency and all that.

Not accusing, just saying how easy it would be with such lax controls and NO independent scrutiny. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:38 am

Good question on Injustice:

Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 09:24:41 AM
The fund-raising effort for Amaral has highlighted what appears to be an almost cult-like devotion to the man who has been found legally to have caused damage to the parents of a missing child. There are numerous heartfelt messages from his fanclub to be found on the GoFundMe page, and a hardcore of devotees who have pledged more than one (in some cases weekly) devotional contributions (there is a word for these but it escapes me at the moment)*. Is this the start of a cult?

It's not the start of a cult - this adoration and worship of the dirty cop has been going on for years. That truly awful poster some hater photoshopped says it all:

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 2 994699_240269386139733_874275540_n

Can't imagine what they think a convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder knows about the truth. rofl rofl rofl rofl

In reality, Gonzo couldn't lie straight in bed, but these thickos just can't see it. Or maybe the ringleaders of Team Gonzo won't let them see the truth about their unsavoury idol.

That image ^^^^ is beyond funny, it's always good to have an excuse to go Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau at it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:15 pm

OMG, it's Poulton's chum, Ms Greasy Hair:

£5
Ann-Kristine Westwood
1 day ago
Dear Dr.Amaral, I just went on my 1st Pilgrimage to see The Shroud of Turin and I have been pondering the prayer that is read constantly before it. This is a part of it. 'In the wounds of your battered body we meditate on the wounds caused by all sins; Forgive us Lord. In the silence of your batteredface we recognise the suffering face of every man, Help us Lord'. Here ismy small penance for the anger I have felt over this little child's fate. And yours, and Brenda's. I will now try to conduct myself with more dignity in my quest for Justice. With love.

Speechless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Someone noticed that her Scrounge Fund went down over a few hours, and this is Baulch's excuse:

Leanne Baulch People request refunds in order to report the fund. It's been happening a lot, I get an email notifying me when this happens. The name isn't genuine, and it's just dirty tactics. Members haven't noticed as donations were coming in a lot faster previously. It's nothing to worry about, there's no need to give it attention, it won't make any difference to the fund.

What, as in there STILL won't be any accounts from the main Scrounge Fund showing where the money is going?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:33 pm

TYpical ignorant Gonzo supporters:

RETURN OF THE KING ‏@hondo1650 4h4 hours ago
@K9Truth depends on what Kate #mccann meant by taken. The amount of evidence of death in that flat with blood splatter etc is horrific

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 3h3 hours ago
@hondo1650 Yes, the blood spatter in 5A is disturbing. The fact that attempts were made to hide it even more so.
#VestígiosHemáticos #McCann

All that proves is that they haven't actually bothered to read the PJ files, they've just watched Hoho's propaganda vids.

Because if they had actually READ THE FILES, then they would know there was NO 'blood splatter' anywhere. Oh, except in sicko hater imaginations, of course.

They actually know nothing about the case. And then they cry, whine and invent conspiracies because the media ignores them, except to call them VILE TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:OMG, it's Poulton's chum, Ms Greasy Hair:

£5
Ann-Kristine Westwood
1 day ago
Dear Dr.Amaral, I just went on my 1st Pilgrimage to see The Shroud of Turin and I have been pondering the prayer that is read constantly before it. This is a part of it. 'In the wounds of your battered body we meditate on the wounds caused by all sins; Forgive us Lord. In the silence of your batteredface we recognise the suffering face of every man, Help us Lord'. Here ismy small penance for the anger I have felt over this little child's fate. And yours, and Brenda's. I will now try to conduct myself with more dignity in my quest for Justice. With love.

Speechless.

That makes me feel so religious I think we should sing a hymn.

Gonzo wants me as a hail storm
To post online each day
Begging funds that will please him
Cos the tight git hates to pay.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Gonzo wants me as a hail storm
To post online each day
Begging funds that will please him
Cos the tight git hates to pay.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Still no public news of the actual Gonzo Appeal, I see. Perhaps, as so many of them are devotees of the Gonzo Cult, prayers to St Goncalo may do the trick?

http://stupidevilbastard.com/2003/01/saint_goncalo_hear_my_prayer_and_cure_my_swollen_ass/

HAEMORRHOID sufferers are flocking to a church in central Portugal in the belief they will be cured by exposing their afflicted behinds to the statue of a local saint.

The suffering faithful in Murtosa, 250 km north of Lisbon, attribute Saint Goncalo with the power to cure the condition, the Jornal de Noticias reported.

It's strangely appropriate that his saintly namesake is devoted to pains in the ar@e......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds - UPDATE - Target reached - let's keep it going
Post PeterMac Today at 10:18 pm

Now we need a big donor. . . to match fund it.
Footballer, Senior lawyer, Banker, some millionaire business with an ounce of decency
Perhaps the Port Houses, Symingtons (Oh, sorry, they own PdL !)
Come on Portugal
Defend your own.

Stand by for a £1,000 donation from 'anonymous Portuguese businessmen'. Pcorneater

Oh, and there are very good reasons why Gonzo has so little support in his homeland. They know ALL about him, the unsavoury truth that is being kept from all those gullible Gonzo-worshippers.

Just because Gonzo happens to be Portuguese, it doesn't mean he is any kind of hero in Portugal - unless they think Portugal deserves no better than dirty cops?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Questions are being asked about the UK end of the Scrounge Fund. And I have one:

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 16 mins16 minutes ago
@BigPhiIIyStyle refunds are only issued by GoFundMe at the request of the donor #McCann

So, gofundme have forked out for the money refunded to disgruntled donors in the last twenty-four hours or so?

I must say, that's very big of them, as it surely leaves them out of pocket - as according to the pjga page they have already received:

- through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch:

£ 23,910 (twenty three thousand nine hundred and ten pounds)

I'm sure there is a simple explanation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 pm

I think we knew that would happen, didn't we? Pay it in. Refund it. Pay it in again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Something's not sitting well, Sabot. I couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but something isn't kosher about all this.

ETA, no-one seems to be able to get a straight answer out of Baulch, when, if handling large sums of other people's money, she should have the answers off by heart, surely?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next