JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:40 pm

How is she able to refund Donations? This is deliberately dishonest. One might just as well not Donate at all..

Here's a Thousand Pounds. Now I want it back again? This is awful.

And No, I don't care. But what the F*ck is going on?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:43 pm

This came up somewhere before, I seem to recall. Are they actual donations, or just pledges to donate?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 pm

bb1 wrote:This came up somewhere before, I seem to recall. Are they actual donations, or just pledges to donate?

So worth nothing at all? All of those donations from disabled children are worth nothing?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 am

Sabot, I simply do not know what is going on. And no-one involved with either Gonzo fund seems prepared to provide any sensible answers.

Remember, we don't even know who is actually running the main Gonzo fund, or where the money it receives is going.

All we know is that Astro is its public face, and that two signatures are needed for its operation.

One, we have been told, is Gonzo's chum and fellow sofa star, Sargento. The other is an anonymous 'British national'.

Does that mean someone who lives in the UK? Not very likely. So, is it one of the numerous ex-pat forkers that have made it their business to meddle in the investigation on behalf of Gonzo? Could well be.

The point is, we just don't know, just as we don't know where any of that money goes - the only money ever accounted for was two thousand euros to one of Gonzo's many ex-lawyers, some FIVE years ago.

Not very transparent, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 am

Some of the many questions being raised about the operation of the Gonzo Scrounge Fund/s are recorded here:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1214p60-sun-monster-who-made-a-mint-out-of-maddie-part-2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

So, I clicked Donate on Baulch's fund, and this message came up:

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Screen21

All payments are final and cannot be refunded.

So, how come refunds HAVE been given, supposedly? From last night:

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM
@BigPhiIIyStyle refunds are only issued by GoFundMe at the request of the donor #McCann

That's awfully generous of Gofundme..........

PS - it's OK, I didn't actually donate, I just wanted to see what message came up. I have better things to do with my money than give it to a serial loser and debtor, brother-defrauder and convicted perjurer in Portugal. That would be as dumb as sending money to Nigerian princes....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 4 mins4 minutes ago
@DaSteelManX PJGA have confirmed they have received the funds from the gofundme. if you trust them, then u believe all is ok #mccann

And the pjga fund is - who? Astro is the public face, and the other account operators are the rather sleazy Sargento and some unknown British passport holder.

PJGA has never produced accounts.

It's most amusing that the very same people that start wetting their pants with excitement at the end of every December, regular as clockwork, in case the Find Madeleine Fund accounts are a nanosecond late - indeed, count Sleeps till their appearance....

Simply do not care that, for years, money has been vanishing into a black hole in Portugal, run by God knows who for God knows what.

Why the lack of transparency from pjga? Surely they have nothing to hide? As they always say, The innocent have nothing to hide and nothing to fear...

A phrase coined, I believe, by Nazi propaganda minister Goebbels.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 3h3 hours ago
I'm suspicious of charities but most of them don't allow freedom to comment. This one > Gofundme for Goncalo looks open and honest #mccann

'Open and honest'? You don't know where the money is going at the other end, or who is handling it - besides the sleazy Sargento and an unknown Brit. rofl

Baulch can't give straight answers about anything - possibly because she doesn't know, and is just a front for people higher up the Gonzo food chain, who are using her naivety.

Time for some of that 'transparency' they're so fond of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Stripe10

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:07 pm

What is the big mystery about? It's not as if the supposed destination of the money is a secret:

Support the Legal Defence account
Apoie a conta de Defesa Legal

BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon

NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

It's on the front page of the main Scrounge Fund.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 3h3 hours ago
@nikki_plummer Ive given it its refund ,can EVERYONE now please ignore the vermin #mccann

WTF? What is the Scrounge Fund to do with her, of all people - she's the one that praised Myra Hindley.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Refund10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 3h3 hours ago
@golfbollox @nikki_plummer Its ok Ive refund it so it can nip to Lidl to get some cider before they close http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga … #mccann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

http://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/06/gofundme-page-donations.html

Dear friends,

Just a short note to clarify that donations that have been received via the GoFundMe page which was set up by Leanne Baulch have been received directly - and continue to be received directly - into the BPI bank account that Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral has used since 2009 to channel support towards Mr Amaral's defence costs.

Please allow us to use this opportunity to, once again, thank you for your support, which has been received by Gonçalo Amaral in many wonderful ways, from all over the world.

We will update you on the appeal proceedings as soon as there are developments.

Thank you, as ever.

===================

Very nice - I am sure the seafood restaurants of Lisbon will be grateful.

Now, who is REALLY running your fund? Who is the British citizen involved? And when are we going to see some accounts?

You know, accounts? Those things with income AND EXPENDITURE in them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=275

I've read a case today where a woman in the USA had raised $36,000 for someone else, and got a tax bill based on the $36,000 even though the amount she passed on was $33,000 after Gofundme had taken their cut.

I'm not sure what the law is in this country, but if that huge amount of money has gone into that woman's personal account, whether she's on benefit or not, she could be in a whole heap of shite?

Also, if the money has gone straight to her personal account, and she has said she has already passed the money onto Portugal then how on earth can she issue refunds?

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:16 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
@SuppDoc @Syn0nymph I'm quite sure PJGA won't want to have anything to do with something set up by @DaSteelManX. #McCann

Why not? They're happy to take money from pensioners, from people on the dole, from people with disabled children - why would they turn their nose up at anyone's money?

Since when was Gonzo fussy about who finances him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:40 pm

This is hilarious. Pit falls the like of which...........

I am fairly certain that Leanne Baulch had no intention to defraud. But somedebody is going to have to answer for The Refunds. Otherwise anyone can donate and then ask for their money back, which they appear to be doing.

All so very ill thought out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Frankly, I suspect Ms Baulch has been made use of by some rather unscrupulous people, Sabot. There have been question marks over the Gonzo fund for years, and I doubt if she knew what she was getting involved with.

I cannot make head nor tail of any of these 'explanations'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Who cares in the end, Bonny. Gonc can always sue if someone is ripping him off. That might be a laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:09 pm

I don't think they are really grasping what they are giving money to, Sabot. At first, this was touted as being to 'fund his appeal'. It now seems to have morphed into paying his legal bills.

What, all of them? The huge bill for the case he lost against Marcos Correia? All those former New Lawyers? His disputes with assorted Portuguese banks and the taxman? They're going to need an awful lot more than £25,000 in that case....

And again, I come back to the absence of anything resembling accounts from the main fund. Why won't they reveal just what it has paid for?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:20 pm

I think this is great. The more Legal Bills of his they have to pay, then the better. At least some poor sods might get paid. For certain sure Gonc won't pay them. He has never even tried, even when he had the funds to do so.

So Carry On Donating, you poor suckers because some other poor suckers will benefit. Hopefully. Unless there is a Bar called "Legal Bills."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

I am torn between that, Sabot, and hating seeing these silly, gullible people be conned out of money many of them clearly cannot afford. One of these days, they will find out they have been fed a pack of lies by the likes of HideHo and her ilk, but that won't get them their money back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Fundha10

Aw, Gonzo's chums are taking care of business! How could there possibly be anything dodgy about that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:54 am

Brilliant work from Myths, comparing the two statements supposedly by the gofundme 'happiness team, and the fact that they cannot both be true:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=275

Re: GoFundMe
Postby scoobydoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 am

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Stripe10

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 3 Fundha10

Quote:

[i]
The second one is a fake, the first real.

The first one refers to the mechanism which is used for moving the money, namely stripe whilst the second just parrots what baulch and co have been saying. But the big mistake whoiever created the fake made is that it has gofundme not only saying that the money is going into the account of amarals friends but confirming to whom they then transfer the money. Firstly, gofundme have no idea about the personal relationships of those involved all they could say us that it goes into account held by such and such. Secondly, they have no way of knowing what happens to the money after its been transferred out of gofundme, its nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Sounds like the money has been going direct to baulch and now she is panicking.[i]

DING, DING, DING!

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=300

The PJGA is not a registered charity in this country is it? So she cannot claim the money is for a charity.

If it's been through her account - even if just for a second, to be forwarded, then it's income and she needs to declare it.

In fact, I'd be shocked if her bank wasn't already alerted by the sudden activity on her account, with huge amounts coming in and out.

Another good point; British banks are always looking out for unusual activity on personal accounts, as anyone who has ever had a transaction held up can testify.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next