JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Someone on the hounders' FB page asks....

Whatever happened to the documentary promised by Sonia Poulton? Did I miss that?

and gets an answer.

Anthony Bennett @ Sue Venus Curtis >> Sonia Poulton has deceived us all. She did the same when she flounced off David Icke's 'People's TV' and promised a documentary 'exposing' Icke. It never happened, and her excuse was the same it has been this time: 'Legal Reasons'. Except that this time there have been loads of different excuses - the latest one, which she's been running for months now, is "Everything is ready, but the time isn't right". When she was on People's TV, she was a disaster for those following the Madeleine McCann case and searching for the truth. Who did she interview on the Maddie case? 1. STEPHEN D BIRCH - Nutter and self-publicist trying to raise £50,000 for him to dig up Robert Murat's driveway for Madeleine's body 2. MICHAEL SHRIMPTON - Fantasist barrister who was jailed for a child sex offence and put on the Sex Offenders Register, and 3. ROSALINDA HUTTON ('CRISTOBELL'). Apart from her appearance on 'People's TV', Hutton's main other claim to fame on the Madeleine McCann case was to appear nearly a year ago in a 2-page spread in the Sun about vile internet trolls. Hutton boasted that she was one of the vilest, saying she was an 'anti-McCann troll who got a buzz out of squishing people on Twitter'. And exactly who personally arranged for Hutton to appear in that ghastly 2-page spread? You're right - Sonia Poulton. That's what Poulton has done for Madeleine McCann. A combination of misinformation and disastrous publicity for McCann-doubters. Remember this phrase: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

He missed the bit about Sonz having a boulder that's sitting on a goldmine. Or something like that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:00 pm

I wouldn't have described her backside as a boulder, but I can see why some might.

She is just another wannabe trying to resurrect a never very amazing career. She will fade back into oblivion before much longer. Unless she gets sued, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:15 pm

I don't see anyone suing a no-mark like her, Sabot. I sincerely hope they don't - who could stand the whining, martyrdom and general victim-playing that would provoke?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't see anyone suing a no-mark like her, Sabot. I sincerely hope they don't - who could stand the whining, martyrdom and general victim-playing that would provoke?

Oh, I was quite looking forward to the whining, martyrdom and general victim playing, Bonny. But to each his own I suppose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Never fear, her boyfriend has her butt back.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:42 pm

The Lotto lout still seems to be occupied calling everyone that dares disagree with him NONCES!!!!, and swearing at supposed enemies, so he may be a bit busy.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Oh, here's a revelation.....

Lee Ryan ‏@LeeTaylorRyan 9h9 hours ago
To the demented trolls out there, be aware that Sonia and I split up more than a year ago. I speak on behalf of myself....

So that's why she was rabbiting on about him being her knight in shining armour last Valentine's day, and why they've been billing and cooing at each other all year, then? Pull the other one, dear. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Lee Ryan ‏@LeeTaylorRyan Jan 1
@SoniaPoulton LOL! Cushty!

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@LeeTaylorRyan tee hee

=====

Michelle Kent ‏@Chelz65 29 Dec 2015
@SoniaPoulton wishing you and @LeeTaylorRyan all the best for a healthy and happy New Year too #CornishHugs xx
0 retweets 1 like

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Chelz65 @LeeTaylorRyan mwah to you Warrior Woman, keep fighting the power! X

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:52 pm

lily wrote:Never fear, her boyfriend has her butt back.

Eek

Sorry, sorry. The rain has moulded my brain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 Sonzle10

Taken last March, when that shower of ghouls made spectacles of themselves at the Leyland inquest.

I do believe that's the knight in shining armour at the right of the pic?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:53 pm

From last February:

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 Ryanni10

Hope someone's told Sonz her pet Lotto Lout bust up with her more than a year ago. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Just a reminder, from the previous page, of what her knight in shining armour stated earlier today:

To the demented trolls out there, be aware that Sonia and I split up more than a year ago. I speak on behalf of myself....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:11 pm

Whose knee is she sitting on?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:15 pm

I did know, but I've forgotten, Lily. It was no-one important, just another troll.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Just a reminder, from the previous page, of what her knight in shining armour stated earlier today:

Perhaps he didn't tell her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Oh, the horror of it! Finding out you've been dumped by your Lotto Lout via Twitter. So sad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Is he really that much of a coward?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Nurse! Nurse! He's chewed through the restraints again! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 pm

He does get weird and out there. rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 am

@LeeTaylorRyan's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @LeeTaylorRyan's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

Oh, doesn't he want the whole world to be able to read his gibbers about flat earths and NONCES! And what about Free Speach? However will we manage without his insightful contributions to debate? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Who wants to follow him anyway? rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Hater quoting some other hater on Blondie's absolutely scabby hate group:

This is a comment from a member of a Facebook group called Madeleine McCann Abduction or Scam?

"I know as many of us do, that Sonia was meant to produce a 'true' no holds barred documentary. That was almost a year ago, it has not happened. Sonia has gone very quiet. I have known her for years through my activist involvement, she is normally brave. Why has she disappeared and where is the documentary? I last heard from her 3 months ago and she said that she had uncovered 'difficult' things but was intent on moving on with it, She implied that it was worse than we could think and I've heard nothing since"

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 30 Bullshit-detector

And why does the hater imagine Sonz has 'disappeared'? She's  done nothing of the kind.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  Jan 17
On LBC after 7pm to talk #private education #charity #tax breaks & why schools must be forced to fulfil obligations to local communities.

====

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  Jan 18
On BBC Radio Scotland after 11.30am to talk #children #child protection #piercings & #body mutilation

====

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  3h3 hours ago
On #LBC after 8am tomorrow to discuss Sarah Sands, the mother who stabbed to death convicted paedophile & had her sentence doubled on appeal

Must have forgotten to tell her 'activist' admirer. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Oh yes, that must be it. rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 am

Joseph O'Driscoll
‏@Josephodriscoll
@SoniaPoulton Haven't noticed the documentary on BBC or ITV
Where can I buy the DVD?
#McCann
BTW, is Lee inside again?

Been sectioned, more like, after his deranged rants about a Flat Earth and NONCES!!!!!

Oh, I wonder how Sonz' other chum, the self-style 'outlaw', is doing in court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next