JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties?

Go down

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Empty Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties?

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Mutton14

That alleged condition possibly explains why she sent me a tweet telling me to Fu... Off . when I asked why she said I sent her hatemail. Which is a criminal offence. One does like to know what one is accused of.
Again, this was in relation to her post telling us she sent a list of IP addresses of all the comments she didn't like to Poulton who would be able to trace the IDs.
When I answered that I'd never had a comment posted she replied that she should have known all the hatemail came from me. i post as Tigger btw.

telling us she sent a list of IP addresses of all the comments she didn't like to Poulton who would be able to trace the IDs.

And that is an outright criminal offence under the Data Protection act. Looks like all of us who said they wouldn't touch her bog with someone else's ten-foot bargepole, because we had no desire for her to pass on ips to her chums, have been proven right in our suspicions.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Empty Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties?

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 pm

What's this, more censorship?

I have deleted Tigger's inflammatory post.

~ sez mod.

Why? Surely people have the right to know that Hutton appears to be using her bog to harvest ips and pass them to Poulton?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Empty Re: Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties?

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 am

For the record:

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Screen18

Before this exchange, too, is censored -

Mutton bleats:

Cristobell wrote:
Lets just stop this nasty little rumour, started by tigger and now expanded upon by Bennett, in it tracks.  I have never said I SENT a list of IP addresses to Sonia Poulton - ffs, I don't even know what an IP address is! Shocked  

Even if I knew what an IP address was, why would I want it?  I do not have even the slightest bit of interest in the weirdos who send me hate mail, never have, never will and I'm not replying to them anymore.

Really? Then why has she made so many malicious, false allegations about members of this site, and others? And she doesn't know what an IP is - more lies.

Tigger, the original complainant:

You did say exactly that Cristobella, too bad all whooshed - leaving an unaccountable gap between the 2nd and the 7th of February. Which is where your posts were and my questiins and those of Resistor.

My topic in the members' lounge fall into that gap too.mhard to delete all traces but at any rate, this will be whooshed too. So screenshot again...

I've added to above mentioned post and just to remind of your recent output as your memory seems to be playing tricks with you:

Cristobell Author (@RosalindaHu)
05/06/2015 18:50
@gcnjones you have FOS to ask me those questions, I have FOS to tell you to f*ck off, which please do take as my reply. #mccann

This latest lie is refuted by someone called 'resistor':

No, you said that you would let the media go through the list of IP addresses that had posted on your blog.  Please do not try to deny it.

It gets worse and worse.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Empty Re: Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties?

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:14 am

Re: CRISTOBELL LATEST BLOGS - in this section
Post  Resistor

Sorry Candyfloss, but I am not going to sit here and let blatant lies be told on this forum. One moment Christobell is passing on IP addresses (to whoever) and the next, she "doesn't even know what an IP address is." Which is it? I'm sure a few of us would like to know. And Christobell isn't helping her case any by suddenly coming over all ignorant and ditsy, when she keeps telling us that she is anything but.

Quite; I doubt if this helpless female act is fooling anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:26 am

Someone else agrees with:

No, you said that you would let the media go through the list of IP addresses that had posted on your blog. Please do not try to deny it.

Seconded Resistor.
It's been said. I've never read any retraction

It has to be asked - is this why any posts criticising Hutton or Poulton disappear on so many 'anti' sites, as happened with that FB post earlier this week, and almost happened with this post about Mutton and the Data Protection Act?

Are people actually scared of her, and what she is doing with personal information? It's no secret that she's been passing personal info - probably wrong - about people onto Poulton. Poulton has 'previous' for attacking supposed enemies, not least due to her involvement with that vile blog in which anyone who has stood up to her - including abuse survivors - is attacked in the most shameful manner.

We all watched in horror as Hutton bullied and lied her way around this corner of the internet earlier this week, so it would scarcely be out of character, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 am

Image from hounders, presumably referring to some past (censored) row involving Hutton and ips-

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Screen19

So, she was willing to hand over privileged information to tabloids, was she? And yes, of course any blog Admin can see visitor ips.

Just like they can see the ips of everyone that leaves comments on their blog - and no-one should believe that nonsense about being able to hide behind anonymouse. Responsible, honest Admin would never dream of passing on that info to ANYONE except the police if requested as part of an investigation.

Hutton really should read the Data Protection Act.

Hutton has repeatedly accused members of this site of leaving 'nasty comments' on her blog.

THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

We've all been around long enough to know someone with such a track record of mendacious conduct was bound to be abusing Admin privileges.

And it looks like we have been proven right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Hutton making threats to people:

Unfortunately, what we are seeing here is fear and paranoia CF. People who have written things anonymously now shivering in their boots terrified that their real identities will be exposed. My statement that I have no interest in them whatsoever should have eased their troubled minds, but once paranoia takes a grip, nothing will, ergo any further argument is pointless.

Anyone still doubt that she is NOT a victim, but an aggressive bully? Looks like she's been doing it on MMM too, to other members:

Agreed and never any apology to posters like myself and many others who have been accused of having nefarious reasons for being involved in the case if we question the actions of cristobell or sonia..and to be honest I'm sick of having to defend myself against her diatribes, which are posted openly on here...chaff I think we were referred to on the thread in the members lounge a couple of days ago..

I think I'll just wait quietly for any news from operation grange, rather than reading about the life and times of cristobell, because it's just getting really tiresome.

So, she regards other members that have the wisdom not to worship her as 'chaff'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Hutton harvesting IPs and passing to third parties? Poulto11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:25 pm

331895242771013632|Tue May 07 22:16:06 +0000 2013|@alittleecon @tompride No. I have been very open about support from techies. It's perfectly legal to trace ISPs and I got names from that.

No, it isn't 'perfectly legal' for ordinary members of the public to do that. The only people allowed to do that are the REAL police. And how did Poulton's 'techies' get account information from broadband providers about individuals?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 pm

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p540-sonia-poulton-update

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
Post  Joss Today at 3:04 am

Can You Be Tracked Down Just by Your IP Address?

That post makes it perfectly clear that no, legally, you can't - except by police clutching a warrant.

So, does Poulton have chums breaking the law by tracing the ips of her supposed 'enemies'?

Or was she bullsh*tting?

Think we need some of that famed transparency from her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:26 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 11h11 hours ago
@Cestsansdanger @QUEENdePORTUGAL Indeed. Meanwhile how many more innocents are going to be set upon by angry mobs? #mccann

Was Mutton looking in the mirror when she said that? Seeing as how she's one of the shrieking harpies that leads the lynch mob attacking the McCann family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

Mutton's hypocrisy is truly astounding - LEADING PITCHFORKER COMPLAINS ABOUT LYNCH MOBS.

Incidentally, why are the haters all so fond of the word 'swarthy'? Bit of racism lurking just beneath the surface, mayhap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p90-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

Dear God! She's still obsessed with Bennett - why is he such a magnet for these loonytunes women?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down