JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 pm

lily wrote:Sorry, can't help this  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
Err a point to note, More lost his head. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  lily Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 pm

I know he did, LL.  Do they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm

So, they are likening Gonzo to someone that:

1. Burned 'heretics' to death.

2. Got his head chopped off........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

bb1 wrote:So, they are likening Gonzo to someone that:

1. Burned 'heretics' to death.

2. Got his head chopped off........
But..but..but.. he was a SAINT and don't some of them believe Amaral is one - that pic of him with a halo? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Yes LL.  The Patron Saint of Piles.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:31 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h3 hours ago Portugal
I'm sorry to bring this here-not the right place- Portugal's strategy of colonization was to mingle with the natives, not to steal.
#McCann

Only if you count rape, torture and genocide as 'mingling' - the Portuguese colonizers were notorious for their cruelty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Isabelle McFabulous ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h3 hours ago
@KRotcepsni @dara_amthony What the heck?? Is a TV license? You need permission to buy a TV?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:48 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7749&start=25

I am looking forward to this new book coming out soon about internet trolling. I think it will be interesting.

Me too. Pcorneater

Very quiet, isn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:10 pm

It's just not.......normal for them to be this quiet.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:53 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/10/murder-police-take-dna-from-actor-who-appeared-in-crimewatch-reconstruction-5385686/

An actor who played the murder suspect in a Crimewatch reconstruction has been named as the suspected killer by viewers who think he resembles the man.
Steve Watson, 53, first appeared on the show in 1994 after answering a BBC advert for someone to play a man wanted for the murder of Julie Pacey.
But he’s now probably regretting that decision after two local people rang police independently and gave his name following a new appeal in July.

‘I got a call from my daughter saying “dad there’s a police officer at the door for you” and my heart just sank.
‘I haven’t heard anything yet – I guess I’m still a murder suspect. Until my DNA results are cleared I’m still in the frame.’
Mr Watson said he was abused by confused locals (he lived 15 miles from the murder scene) who mistook him for the killer when the BBC programme was first shown.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/10/murder-police-take-dna-from-actor-who-appeared-in-crimewatch-reconstruction-5385686/#ixzz3lSg8TfBe

Sounds like the sort of dumb thing the McCann-hating armchair defectives do. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Completely.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 pm

What joy! The McCann-haters appear to have finally run out of pitchforks!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:09 pm

What....they will be in withdrawal.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:56 pm

val ‏@Val__34 6h6 hours ago
@alfibab3
#mccann
Why is McBadden using @mccanncasetweet to spout the same shite as she does from @Queendeportugal? I don't get the point.

Madeleine Tweets ‏@McCannCaseTweet 53m53 minutes ago
@Val__34 @alfibab3 simple ,phasing out account to use for my personal perfume line .so you can just abuse new account on #mccann

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwGBG94VXPQGEMCsckqmN4QfQXHVFrZKznJJjkeDQ6PmmcJXJ66A
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Robert D Guest ‏@Robert_D_Guest 3h3 hours ago
Troll forced to remove a blog about the #McCann case by the CC of Leics Police.Great to c more action against trolls

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 CPMDahtWIAAQwq7

Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni 3h3 hours ago
@KDMoose The police were all over it after his diatribe aimed at them. #mccann

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 CPMFZxMWsAAo_MK

That's that Himself character, of obscene photoshopping notoriety - the one that's so chummy with Mutton.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:52 pm

They deserve each other.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:10 pm

It is indeed the revolting Himself/Shepherd creature:

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 Shephe10

Why anyone bothers with the wretch, when he's responsible for some of the most disgusting stuff in this part of the net, I do not know. Who can forget his 'satiric, hilarious' image of a little girl being chased by a male sexual predator?

Frankly, the police would be doing the world a favour if they had a long, hard look at that creature's computers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:14 pm

They may well be doing so.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Isabelle McFabulous ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL  4h4 hours ago
@alfibab3 @KJ1903 I often correspond with Judiciaria and volunteer details.. I have recently written to Portugal's AG #mccann

Yeah, and Sauces say it all gets filed under lunatic fantasista rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does anyone still fall for the delusional shyte that stoner troll invents? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:16 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h3 hours ago
#UhOh Good mate of mine always used to say, "I hear sirens. And I see blue lights flashing. And I see JAIL" #Mmm Same here! So do I #McCann

Except it wasn't a 'good mate'. It was Zoe Pillock herself, when she was Mental Midas and bounced a lot. Oh, and posted bomb smileys. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:45 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:57 am

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 15 Screen17

Gonzo worshippers demonstrate that they really do think the sun shines out of his backside. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and they shouldn't say 'work' to Gonzo - he's never been awfully keen on that.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:01 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 1h1 hour ago Lisbon, Portugal
@AfterTheLie @LoveRandomleigh Innocence is not a human trait, only a legal one. The #McCann failed to prove their own.

Notorious Gonzo-worshipper fails to grasp one of the cornerstones of law in modern democracies. Those old fascist traits just keep slipping out!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next