JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Interesting, Tony...

The FBI I. T. technicians are monitoring the Social networks for any hint of pedophile chatter or deviant accusation; the social networks are cooperating fully.

And I would think it would be wiser to wait for proper statements from LE, than swallow down stories from Sources via Fox News.

I wonder why the ghouls are all so suddenly keen on believing Rupert Murdoch? They do know who owns Fox?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Interesting, Tony...

The FBI I. T. technicians are monitoring the Social networks for any hint of pedophile chatter or deviant accusation; the social networks are cooperating fully.

And I would think it would be wiser to wait for proper statements from LE, than swallow down stories from Sources via Fox News.

I wonder why the ghouls are all so suddenly keen on believing Rupert Murdoch? They do know who owns Fox?
As is typical, rumors abound without foundation.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

The ghouls won't like this:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-theories-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance-20111023,0,7211386.story

quote:

However, when FOX 4 asked KCMO Police about the report and the video, police responded with an email to us, which indicated they consider these national news theories and investigations rogue and amateur, if not unhelpful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

You can pity the police can't you? They should be left to get on with investigating not dealing with the armchair detective wing of loons. Precious time and money is lost. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I see Pitchforker Profiler is now making sick jokes at the expense of the Irwin baby:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
If cadaver dogs react to dirty diapers,then #BabyLisa must have been stapled to the floor of the parents' bedroom for 10 months. #LisaIrwin

Does she think that is funny? Big and clever? Shows her contempt for the child, though mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

And she wants people to believe she is a professional?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 pm

No professional would ever make nasty remarks like that about a missing child, Tony. Can you imagine a real profiler like Dayle Hinman saying things like that? Of course not!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 pm

bb1 wrote:No professional would ever make nasty remarks like that about a missing child, Tony. Can you imagine a real profiler like Dayle Hinman saying things like that? Of course not!
No wonder the FBI treat Brown as a joke, she makes a fool of the profession just by opening her mouth.

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

So, she thinks she's seen enough to come out against the parents, does she.

It can only be down hill for her now. Wait for accusatory remarks about Debbie Bradley having half an inch cut off her hair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I was stunned when I was going through the Cipriano case to see that one of the reasons it was decided Leonor was guilty was that she was wearing THE WRONG CLOTHES!!!!

instead of mourning, the defendant was wearing black blouse and, moreover, red pants.

Unbelievable!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I really do believe that someone should write a handbook on what not to do in the event you are accused in the case of your missing child. Would stop all the pitchforking in no time.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 pm

lily wrote:I really do believe that someone should write a handbook on what not to do in the event you are accused in the case of your missing child. Would stop all the pitchforking in no time.

I doubt it, Lily. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Well said, Tony, and thanks for reminding us of Brown making a fool of herself over the Beltway Snipers.

And as for the Fort Hood massacre - call me silly, but I think that Nidel Malik communicating with an Al Quaeda operative should have given even Brown a clue that it might just have been a terrorist attack....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Leonor could have taken their advice on what would be believable clothes, Sabot. Look at all the trouble she would have saved herself.

Stella would be very useful in illustrating the correct shape of the mouth if a person is innocent. So, the person could practice, practice, practice.

How to please the pitchforkers when you are asked a bunch of questions that your lawyer tells you not to answer.

Why forensics should be totally discounted in favor of gut feelings and so on.

How to meekly go to the gallows because it would enrich lives of the pitchforkers and so on.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Well said, Tony, and thanks for reminding us of Brown making a fool of herself over the Beltway Snipers.

And as for the Fort Hood massacre - call me silly, but I think that Nidel Malik communicating with an Al Quaeda operative should have given even Brown a clue that it might just have been a terrorist attack....

To be truthful Bonny, I believe Brown to be an airhead.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 pm

lily wrote:Leonor could have taken their advice on what would be believable clothes, Sabot. Look at all the trouble she would have saved herself.

Stella would be very useful in illustrating the correct shape of the mouth if a person is innocent. So, the person could practice, practice, practice.

How to please the pitchforkers when you are asked a bunch of questions that your lawyer tells you not to answer.

Why forensics should be totally discounted in favor of gut feelings and so on.

How to meekly go to the gallows because it would enrich lives of the pitchforkers and so on.

What would you wear, Lily? I think I'd opt for a shroud to save them the trouble.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:56 pm

You could be onto something there, Sabot. Whatever it is, make it politically correct because then you could scream about your yuman rites?

PS. Well done to our Tony.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 pm

lily wrote:You could be onto something there, Sabot. Whatever it is, make it politically correct because then you could scream about your yuman rites?

PS. Well done to our Tony.

What about a Hair Shirt? Do you think that might be better?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes so long is it is politically correct fake hair, Sabot. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Made from hand-reared organic polyester, it is, then. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Sounds like a lot of money is to be made from that eco-friendly fabric, Bonny. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I don't Do Fake. I was thinking more along the lines of my Arctic Fox Fur Hair Coat. I mean, Shirt.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Hmmmm......... okay but in the interests of appearing to be politically correct, could we merely call it amazingly lifelike or something, Sabot?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:30 pm

lily wrote:Hmmmm......... okay but in the interests of appearing to be politically correct, could we merely call it amazingly lifelike or something, Sabot?

But it's Dead, Lily. Kaput. Morte.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Oops! rofl rofl How about, 'you can't tell it from the real thing'?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next