JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
drugs: should they be legal or not?  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

drugs: should they be legal or not?

5 posters

Go down

drugs: should they be legal or not?  Empty drugs: should they be legal or not?

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

My friends: what is your opinion about this issue:

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

drugs: should they be legal or not?  Empty Re: drugs: should they be legal or not?

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends: what is your opinion about this issue:

I say no Pedro.
Recent studies on those who have smoked Marijuana over a number of years has proved it damages the brain in the same way as cocaine does.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

drugs: should they be legal or not?  Empty Re: drugs: should they be legal or not?

Post  Lamplighter Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:49 pm

crazytony wrote:

I say no Pedro.
Recent studies on those who have smoked Marijuana over a number of years has proved it damages the brain in the same way as cocaine does.
This has me in a bit of a quandary. I take orally each day a drug, one of the ones I think Pedro means, and it is of great benefit to me. It is, I should add, a medicinal version and contains no addictive elements, ie it is not psychoactive. I would never consider taking hard drugs, or even soft ones. I wanna be a very old man with my faculties still workings! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 pm

No, they shouldn't. Alcohol and nicotine do more than enough damage to people' health - and society - without legalizing substances which are even worse.

And - a great many people, in fact most, do go off smoking and drinking eventually.

Very few drug users live long enough to make the choice to give up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 am

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:

I say no Pedro.
This has me in a bit of a quandary. I take orally each day a drug, one of the ones I think Pedro means, and it is of great benefit to me. It is, I should add, a medicinal version and contains no addictive elements, ie it is not psychoactive. I would never consider taking hard drugs, or even soft ones. I wanna be a very old man with my faculties still workings! LL

I think you are taking prescribed medication LL? There is an ocean between what is prescribed and what is taken for recreational use.

I do not agree with making drugs legal for a second.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down