JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett Empty Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:06 pm

DAILY STAR Report “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”. - DECISION BY IPSO
Post  Tony Bennett Today at 7:56 pm

Earlier this week, I received clearance from IPSO, the body that now monitors the press, to make public their decision on the Daily Star's article of 5 October headed: “Trolls: Internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”.

They have decided not to investigate - decision below.

I can ask for a 'Review' of their decision, but have decided not to.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have done what I can.

My separate complaint about an earlier Daily Express article about the McCann v Amaral libel trial is still under active consideration by IPSO and I am not allowed to say any more about it until they make their final decision

Dear Mr Bennett

I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Trolls: internet trolls are backing a court libel case against the McCanns”, published by the Daily Star on 5 October 2015.

On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and discloses a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.

You said that it was inaccurate in breach of Clause 1 (Accuracy) for the article to describe those contributing to Goncalo Amaral’s legal fund on GoFundMe as “trolls” who have “abused the McCanns online”, and to include the comments of a friend of the McCanns who said that some of the donors “have said the most appalling things on the internet”. These descriptions of were however clearly distinguishable as the newspaper’s and the McCann’s friend’s characterisations of these donors. These characterisations would not have significantly misled readers given that you accept that abusive comments have indeed been left on the GoFundMe page by some users. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.
Further, we noted that the article stated that the donors “include” trolls, and that only “some” of the donors have left abusive messages.  

You also said that it was misleading for the article to state that the donations to Mr Amaral’s GoFundMe page could “help strip the couple of £357,000”. It was not however misleading for the article to suggest this, given that the McCanns would lose this money if Mr Amaral’s appeal is successful. This aspect of your complaint did not therefore raise a possible breach of Clause 1.

You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee.
To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed.
Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.

Best wishes,
Xavier Bastin

for IPSO

There's an endless screed after that, but I can't be annoyed reading it, never mind copying it. biggrin

If anyone's suffering from insomnia, here it is:

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12143-daily-star-report-trolls-internet-trolls-are-backing-a-court-libel-case-against-the-mccanns-decision-by-ipso

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett Empty Re: Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:07 pm

It might have helped his case if Trolls for Gonzo hadn't posted so much abuse, and cloned so many people.

Including members of the media. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett Empty Re: Yet another sex'n'travel option for Bennett

Post  lily Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:21 pm

They never think those things through, ever.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:55 pm

They lost their own case by virtue of the abuse, if not for any other reason. I can't be bothered with this any more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:57 pm

I know how you feel, Sabot.  I can't either.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:01 am

It is no longer of any importance, Lily. it has now gotten beyond anything that normal people could even begin to understand. And Mr. Bennett has entirely lost the plot

I don't personally care what he thinks, but he has never come up with anything that might have implicated The McCanns. Eight years and nothing at all.

I think I feel sick most of the time. But I try not to let it bother me

Mr. Bennett once said that he was shocked because I, Sabot, Maureen Lang, had suddenly become a bit nasty. Although nothing by comparison of what he might have had to say.

And Yes, I did worry about it for a minute or ten. I have never been a nasty person, often to my detriment. I honestly don't know what it was that I said. But I am truly sorry. And I hope that I will never do this again..

Sadly, it all gets a bit beyond me now and and again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:58 am

I actually don't know what the haters expect to be called except TROLLS when leading hater Mutton boasts about how she enjoys bitching, fighting and squishing.

The media don't distinguish between the warring hater factions. Why should they - the haters all dance to the same drum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:49 pm

He will never change. If he couldn't do it when ordered by the Royal Court of Justice then he never will. It's his problem really.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:29 pm

what bennett thinks or what the insane trolls thinks it is not important.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08 pm

The Birch nutter:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8183

Blind Leading the Blind

Don't know why Birch is bothering about Carter Ruck - the harrassment of children is likely to get him a jail cell. Or a spell in Broadmoor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Another one with a mental problem?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:46 pm

He's a perfect match for Mutton; they could drive each other up the wall and leave normal people alone. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Ahhh....true love.  flower
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Perhaps, instead of inventing nonsense about how long a supposed 'fake abduction' would take, the hounders should try a more useful mental exercise?

Grasp how very, very quickly Madeleine McCann's actual abduction was carried out on the evening of May 3rd, 2007? Without any irrelevant crap about shutters,  curtains or wind speeds? But paying close attention to all those keys Gonzo, for some reason best known to himself, denied existed? Which simply was not true?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm

They did exist so why would Gonzo want to deny that?  Hiding something?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:13 am

Bennett's idea of 'evidence'-

Concerning the article I send you, there is another one published by Hernani Carvalho in a Portuguese magazine that confirms the information that McCann’s asked for a Settlement out of the court.

Carvalho the notorious Team Gonzo cheerleader? Carvalho the co-defendant and occasional arguido? Carvalho the meejah tart?

That's like asking Cristovao for a character reference? rofl rofl rofl

Why do Gonzo fans have NO idea of just what a parcel of rogues is giving out all these TROO FACTS they set such store by?

PS - I do hope the 'Portuguese magazine' wasn't that rag O Crime?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:16 am

Bennett admits:

At the time, I spoke to a journalist in very close contact with Goncalo Amaral, a journalist who in the past has asked me for information about the case needed by Amaral's lawyer.

Oh, one does hope Bennett wasn't involved in the WoC delaying tactic. We did all say that someone that didn't understand UK law very well had to be feeding Team Gonzo bad legal advice.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Bingo. roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Do you remember how impressed Justice Tugendhat was with Bennett's legal knowledge?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 pm

It's also fascinating to see the hounders, and Queen Hoho, decide they know far more about DNA and forensics than highly-trained professionals and the REAL police in the PJ and the Yard.

Still, I suppose regurgitating utter nonsense keeps them harmlessly occupied. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:42 pm

The professionals must be so happy about that.   roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am

Another day, and the self-styled 'researchers' on the hounders are still pretending to know more about forensics and DNA than the REAL police and scientists.

Gives them something to do, I suppose, and it's not as if anyone pays the slightest bit of attention to their nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Don't say that, Bonny, they might despair.   roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:24 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8196

ho ho gets it wrong - AGAIN

Why Hoho and the hounders are talking nonsense, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Isn't it time they put the subject to rest or do they want to show everyone AGAIN that they don't know what they are talking about?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

They've been saying the same things for eight years now, Lily. They've been wrong for eight years, yet show no sign of grasping this. Hats off to anyone that can still be bothered trying to point out just why they are so horribly wrong - they've more patience than me. If the haters still haven't grasped why they've got everything wrong, then they're not going to now.

Or maybe they can't admit they're wrong, because that would remove any excuse they have for their continued abuse of the McCann family, and reveal them to be nothing better than a shower of pitchforking fools?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next