JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

EU referendum set for June 23rd

+3
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Michael CrickVerified account
‏@MichaelLCrick
"No more hate!" and "F*ck you Boris!" they have been chanting

It's positively Orwellian.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:25 pm

They would not get the irony, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmEQ0uJUkAIRnAg

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmEQLxTUYAAWhua
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:02 pm

I just don't know, Max, the whole thing is so confused. I don't actually see how the EU can keep any member in against its will, but who knows with them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Thanks. I just wondered if that has anything to do with the dithering over triggering Article 50.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Was reading about the terms of the EU entrance last night.  I was shocked at some of the terms.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Max wrote:
Thanks. I just wondered if that has anything to do with the dithering over triggering Article 50.

Anything is possible with that bunch of crooks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

lily wrote:Was reading about the terms of the EU entrance last night.  I was shocked at some of the terms.

Appalling, aren't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:35 am

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmEwFV3VEAEm-lw

All of which can be done under the Norwegian model. Fudge incoming. Pcorneater

Incidentally, as for the 'immigration' bit - for all the happy, Scandinavian liberal stuff, Norway does NOT believe in the Magic Money Tree, and its social security, etc., is pretty stern.

So it's not a magnet for the Free Sh*t Army. Also, it's cold and dark for half the year.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 am

http://www.scotsman.com/news/nicola-sturgeon-secures-meeting-with-jean-claude-juncker-1-4164607

Nicola Sturgeon secures meeting with Jean-Claude Juncker

Hope he's sober, and doesn't pat her backside or anything.

Incidentally, the spectacle of that highly-paid Scots MEP begging the Euro parliament not to 'forget Scotland' was appalling - I felt like shouting at him to get off his knees and have a bit of self-respect.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Jim Sillars ‏@NaeFear 47m47 minutes ago
Why @NicolaSturgeon not talking to EFTA as membership enables full access to EU markets and keeps more sovereignty than EU states? #indyref2

Because that doesn't give her a platform to sh*t-stir, grandstand and get her photie taken?

Because the last thing she actually wants is to have more control of Scottish agriculture and fishing? Just like she refused FFA, despite the fact that that would have given Scotland near Home Rule within the larger protection of the UK?

Just like, if given the choice between getting her photie taken and actually running Scotland and sorting out the mess she's made, having inherited it running fairly smoothly, she will pick getting her photie taken every single time? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Cameron tells EU leaders they must offer UK more control over immigration
PM tells Brussels summit that free movement was at heart of Britain’s decision to reject European Union

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/28/cameron-eu-leaders-uk-control-immigration

No Brexit general election if Boris Johnson wins Tory leadership
Johnson team source says leave campaigner does not believe he needs new mandate to negotiate exit from EU

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/28/boris-johnson-tory-leadership-bid-liz-truss
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:34 pm

I am starting to think that, whoever is next Tory leader, it will NOT be Boris, LL - he's too divisive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:59 pm

bb1 wrote:I am starting to think that, whoever is next Tory leader, it will NOT be Boris, LL - he's too divisive?
I don't about that but to me he is a buffoon and I could never have any respect for him.   LL

http://leftfootforward.org/2016/02/boris-johnsons-skewed-priorities-are-creating-a-public-health-disaster/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:43 pm

The news that Spain has spoiled Ms Sturgeon's jolly to Brussels hasn't gone down well on Tartan Twitter - one of the less foul-mouthed samples:

Vote For The SNP ‏@hoop1888 6h6 hours ago
@JordanKirby505 @ThomasMills_ @nickeardleybbc F*ck Spain ! we do what we like !

They're totally disregarding the fact that this is exactly what people with any grasp of reality have been trying to tell them would happen because of boring stuff like international law, etc.

Most of today's Scottish social media is actually too rude to be repeated, but it's chock a block with instructions to Spain to Go Forth and Multiply. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Financial TimesVerified account
‏@FinancialTimes
FTSE 100 recovers all post-Brexit vote losses http://on.ft.com/299iPyy

Now, if politicians can just keep quiet in public and let the grown-ups talk....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 pm

http://stv.tv/news/politics/1359100-sturgeon-no-legal-advice-on-independent-scotland-and-eu/

Sturgeon: No legal advice on independent Scotland and EU
Aidan Kerr
Aidan Kerr
5 hours ago

The First Minister refused to commit to publishing the legal advice she receives in full.

Yes, and no prizes for guessing why.

I don't suppose there's the slightest chance of her actually doing her job and sorting out the mess she's made of the police, schools, teaching, local authority funding, etc?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:53 pm

The First Minister refused to commit herself to publishing the legal advice she receives in full from her lawyers.

She said: "You know the situation with legal advice so I am not sitting here saying we will publish every piece of advice we get, no government would do that.

"What I have said is that all along here, remember I am in a position here I did not choose to be in, so all along - I said this in parliament yesterday - I will be open and honest with people about the circumstances we face, about the challenges we face, about the barriers we face as well as the opportunities we face.

"I am trying here to, out of a mess that is not of our making, get some stability for Scotland and a good outcome for Scotland."

1. The mess in Scotland is of her making.

2. Many would consider her resigning to be a 'good outcome'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmIyL7YXIAAKWP_

Yes, I am sure that will help win over the Spanish PM.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:19 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmI_SZRWYAAEnbr

Er, you can't ban the Spanish fishing fleet from Scottish waters. Because of the EU.....oh, never mind. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 am

https://www.rt.com/news/348927-eu-security-strategy-army/

e to “repel, to respond and to protect,” a new EU security strategy says, encouraging closer military cooperation within the union.
The EU cannot any longer rely on NATO on various security issues and must instead develop an ability to “act autonomously if and when necessary,” a document named European Union Global Strategy says as it outlines new foreign policy and security proposals for the EU.

Read more
© Radu Sigheti Europe needs united army, EU parliament committee head urges after Brexit
“As Europeans we must take greater responsibility for our security. We must be ready and able to deter, respond to and protect ourselves against external threats,” the paper, drafted by EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, says.

“While NATO exists to defend its members — most of which are European — from external attack, Europeans must be better equipped, trained and organized to contribute decisively to such collective efforts, as well as to act autonomously if and when necessary,” it adds.
....etc.

Are people going to continue denying the EU wants its own army?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:41 am

Other Europeans unhappy with EU could seek to follow UK out

LISBON, Portugal (AP) — Disenchantment with the European Union is not limited to British voters who opted to leave the bloc. Across the continent, anti-EU sentiment is bubbling up, fueled by far-right movements and others unhappy about government spending cuts, the influx of migrants and other policies overseen from the 28-nation bloc's headquarters in Brussels.

http://www.mail.com/int/business/markets/4450192-europeans-unhappy-with-eu-seek-to-follow-uk.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2

Both major UK parties embark on messy leadership contests

LONDON (AP) — Britain's two major parties are preparing for messy leadership contests, setting the stage for parallel competitions that will shape the nature of Britain's exit from the European Union.

http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/4450272-major-uk-parties-embark-messy-leadership-contests.html#.1258-stage-hero1-3
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 27 CmMQqgZWgAA_TaP

I was also horrified - it screamed weakness and desperation, as did Sturgeon's trip to Brussels, only to get the door slammed in her face.

There is a big bust-up coming in the SNP; the lid's being kept on it just now, not least because of that Stalinist rule about not criticising the party.

But more SNP voters chose Leave than any group save UKIP - that's over 300,000 people being ignored in the current euro love-in. Many long-standing members are extremely angry about the way things are going since the party was hi-jacked by carpet-baggers, career politicians - oh, and lawyers.

Those outside Scotland should read the Scottish papers and see the disaster Wee Nickla has caused domestically since she took office.

She's great at agitating and getting her photie took, but has NO interest in the day to day running of Scotland - and it is showing. Her greatest 'achievement' so far has been to spark a Tory revival in Scotland, which says it all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Notes on Nationalism
‏@NaeBorder
John Swinney "stunned" by levels of bureaucracy facing teachers. After nine years of SNP in charge of education.

Recommended reading on the scale of incompetence:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/swinney-plays-down-fears-over-doomed-child-abuse-inquiry-1-4164896

Swinney plays down fears over ‘doomed’ child abuse inquiry

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14588019.John_Swinney__quot_stunned_quot__by_levels_of_bureaucracy_facing_Scottish_teachers/

John Swinney "stunned" by levels of bureaucracy facing Scottish teachers

And that's before we start on Police Scotland, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next