JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm

....Which is, of course, where the Crown comes in. It's astounding that the haters cannot grasp something so simple - or maybe they simply refuse to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann spotted in Paraguay

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Well, let's not entirely give up. In the end it is only about Madeleine. Although I would be the last person to blame her parents, having done precisely the same thing.

It is still of some amazement to me that I briefly forgot that I had done this.

But can The Crown demand a DNA Test in some foreign country? I don't think that they can.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:40 pm

I doubt if it would come to 'demanding', Sabot, it would probably depend on the circumstances?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Small minds and all that.......

Lily, this is quite serious.  That child could be in a place from which it is almost impossible to recover her.

Sorry, that wasn't meant as a criticism of you.  But the problems are mind blowing.

Madeleine's family can't even demand a DNA Test if the keepers of the child refuse.

Sabot, I am aware of the severity here but the Amoralites do seem to be small of mind. When do they express their understanding of what has been going on to help her, snd why?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:50 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt if it would come to 'demanding', Sabot, it would probably depend on the circumstances?

No, it wouldn't depend on circumstances, Bonny. No one has a right to demand a DNA test of some supposedly obscure minor. Any supposed parent has the right to refuse. Although perhaps for not for too long.

Meanwhile, some supposed parent who is an abductor has upped sticks and buggered off somewhere else, not least to avoid being arrested. And to avoid being deprived of what might well be a much loved child.

It is a minefield in Law.

Just think about the problems of getting DNA from this child before you even start. It is just about nearly impossible.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Small minds and all that.......

Lily, this is quite serious.  That child could be in a place from which it is almost impossible to recover her.

Sorry, that wasn't meant as a criticism of you.  But the problems are mind blowing.

Madeleine's family can't even demand a DNA Test if the keepers of the child refuse.

Sabot, I am aware of the severity here but the Amoralites do seem to be small of mind.  When do they express their understanding of what has been going on to help her, snd why?

Well, they don't, do they, Lily. So nothing to say about them. They believe things that I won't have mentioned. And so I can't say of what they think, because it turns my stomach. And I won't have it.

Every word of what I say on this Forum is noted, and then will be used against me given half a chance. But I never was half as daft as I look. Sad to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Respect, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 pm

lily wrote:Respect, Sabot.

No Respect merited, Lily. I am just as I am.

I will never stop from commenting on this Forum, which was my honourable home long before The Justice Forum was even thought of.
But it is sensible to have a care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Oh, I do hope someone hasn't been faking up documents from the Met... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:21 pm

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/disclosure/2016/disclosure_mar_2016.htm#06

Probably just my eyesight, but I can't see the 'document' they're all so excited about on that list. I'm sure there is a simple explanation, and the haters can't possibly be ghoulishly excited when they fantasise about dead children that they have faked a document.

Probably just my eyesight, or maybe it hasn't appeared yet? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Incidentally, assuming it's genuine (which would be a novelty for Photoshoppers for Gonzo) the thicko numpties would be well advised to find out what their imagined 'murder squad' ACTUALLY investigates.

http://content.met.police.uk/Site/homicideseriouscrime

Murder Investigation Teams investigate:

All murder, manslaughter and infanticide offences;
Deaths within the workplace or mass disaster where culpability for the loss of life is likely to be an issue in criminal court
Attempted murder where the evidence of intent is unambiguous or where a risk assessment identifies substantive risk to life
High-risk missing persons where there is a substantive reason to suspect life has been taken or is under threat
Linked series of two or more stranger rapes which are beyond the capability of SCD2 Sapphire Command or other 'critical incidents'
Additionally, the teams provide advice for the MPS and other police forces on 'High Risk' situations.

The haters would be well-advised to do more fact-checking and less one-handed typing. IMO. Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:18 pm

about: "The haters would be well-advised to do more fact-checking", haters don´t know the meaning of that, they also don´t know how to do it, it is much easier to those freaks to feed their insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Don't spoil their fantasies, Bonny. They don't have much going for them at the moment.... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2