JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South'

3 posters

Go down

N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' Empty N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South'

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:59 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36012288

But I was given to understand that NK was Paradise and no-one wanted to leave .... LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' Empty Re: N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South'

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 am

Oh, now that is a very valuable defector, LL. I don't think the high-ups defect very often, do they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South' Empty Re: N Korea senior intelligence officer 'defects to South'

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 am

bb1 wrote:Oh, now that is a very valuable defector, LL. I don't think the high-ups defect very often, do they?
No, they don't - my daughter tells me that such happenings are extremely rare and the punishment is extended to the family, both immediate, ie chidren, wife, siblings and even to lesser members. They often vanish into camps or are wiped out in a convenient 'accident'. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm

I do so hope that he doesn't have any family there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:22 am

N Korean restaurant defectors 'were in China and left legally'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36021981
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Thank you LL. Would fatty like to mess with China?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:21 pm

That's what I would bet on being his downfall, Lily, he'll go too far and China will decide he's too unstable to be of any use to them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 pm

China may not bat an eyelid at that and take it or him, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down