JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  lily Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:16 pm

I know, Sabot.   As a matter of fact he told me before he married that he was about to do it.  I was a few months pregnant with my son and I told him that I knew what else he wanted in life.   Yep, I was right.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:45 pm

lily wrote:I know, Sabot.   As a matter of fact he told me before he married that he was about to do it.  I was a few months pregnant with my son and I told him that I knew what else he wanted in life.   Yep, I was right.  roflroflrofl

Every time I see him I think of what a beaute bloke he is. Blue Bloods is frightfully racially engendered, being almost totally bleeding bloody Irish, but then I am also.
And the rest of them are so absolutely awful that it would be impossible to dislike them.

This is probably what I most love about America.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:55 pm

I love what you said Sabot. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 pm

lily wrote:I love what you said Sabot. hug

You know the Bronx Woman, Lily? Utterly ghastly accent. But then who would want to be married to him? Bloody male chauvinist. But I quite like him.

I have much more of a problem with Erin. I would seriously like to smack her in the mouth now and again. But it is all such good Television.

Is this what should be coming from America? I love it. Still some shades of what I want America to be. And I expect it still is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:33 pm

biggrin   Enjoy..... xx
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 pm

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 3AA1A86E00000578-3958402-image-m-23_1479757372224

The blonde girl, who is thought to be in her late teens, was spotted sleeping rough on the streets of Rome

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958402/Mystery-English-speaking-girl-living-streets-Rome-Internet-campaigners-try-identify-young-homeless-woman-Maria-amid-speculation-Madeleine-McCann.html#ixzz4QgmoQy4N
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh, what nonsense! Whoever the poor girl is, she is several years too old to be Madeleine.

Let's hope the authorities help her, and maybe find her family, whoever they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:25 pm

She most definitely needs help.  Poor thing.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:29 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2239822/new-footage-emerges-of-mystery-english-speaking-brit-in-rome-carrying-her-belongings-through-streets-of-italian-capital-swedish-student/

MYSTERY SOLVED Swedish father reveals English-speaking woman found living rough in Rome is his 21-year-old daughter who has Asperger’s

Cops earlier today dismissed suggestions the unidentified woman could be missing Brit Madeleine McCann

LATEST
BY COREY CHARLTON AND HANNAH ROBERTS IN ROME 22nd November 2016, 4:11 pm

THE mystery English-speaking woman found living rough on the streets of Rome is a 21-year-old Swedish student with Asperger’s, it has emerged.

Embla Jauhojärvi, from Stockholm, began a life on the streets around six months ago after she abruptly stopped contacting her family in Stockholm.

Italian cops confirmed her identity this afternoon.

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Screen13
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Screen12

Her father Tahvo, who lives just outside Stockholm, told The Sun Online she had left Sweden to study the Italian language in May.

He said: “She had been missing for six months at least now. I knew she went to Italy to study the Italian language several months ago.

“She stopped contacting everyone, any family, she just wanted to break away and start her own life because she has Asperger’s as well.

“I have contacted the Swedish police and they have contacted Interpol and they have contacted the Swedish embassy in Rome so I can get her home – and I hope she’ll want to go home.

“She’s looking like a bag lady, homeless, and she doesn’t have any belongings, no clothes, any cellphone.

“She could have been in some kind of shock, I don’t know what she’s done there or what has happened to her. I don’t want to think about this.”

Italian police spokesman Lucia Muscari said: “She is not a missing person but we have notified the international authorities.
“She has no previous criminal record.
“She is in good health but we are doing health checks and are giving her accommodation for the moment in Rome.
“We are in touch with the family.
“They haven’t had contact with her in a few months.
“She has been living on the streets.
“She is not collaborating much.
“But she speaks Italian.
“She told us she was English and was called Maria.
“Then she gave another name.
“She didn’t want to be identified’.
Internet sleuths originally claimed Embla could be missing Brit Madeleine McCann.

This came after Rome police said she had told them she was from Britain and aged 20.

However, Met Police earlier today confirmed she was not the British youngster who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, who if alive today would be aged only 13.

Her dad's comments come as new footage today showed Embla ignoring questions put to her in both Italian and English as she wanders off without saying a word during a bizarre encounter.

The video, published by La Repubblica, came after internet sleuths made extraordinary claims she could be missing youngster Maddie.

However, this suggestion was put to rest after Met detectives told family campaigners that they did not believe it was her.

The campaign group said: "Thank you all for contacting us regarding this child. We have passed on to Operation Grange. They do not believe this is Madeleine."

Today Maddie would only be 13 - much younger than Embla, who was also lacking the distinctive mark on her eye noticeable in photographs of Maddie.

Rome police also say they spoke to Embla several days ago and she had no ID papers on her at the time.

She told them she had fled Britain and was 20 years old, but as she had not committed any crime, they could not fingerprint her.

Earlier today a source close to Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry, both 48, said: "If there are any developments of any significance police advise them.

"They remain grateful that the public still have Madeleine in their minds. They are convinced this girl is not their daughter."

Embla was also linked to a spate of missing children cases after photographs of her were circulated on social media.

These included Amanda Adlai, who was abducted in Michigan in 2008, and Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, who disappeared from Germany in 2008.

After her plight was broadcast on Italian TV, many witnesses came forward to say they recognised her as living on the streets for some time.

After it aired, a number of people came forward to describe instances they have seen her in the Italian capital.

One wrote: "I saw her two Saturdays ago. She was sitting in front of the Pantheon. Her clothes were dirty and she was already a bit cold (and) had a skirt with no socks."

Another said: "I’ve crossed (paths with her) more than once. Has light clothing and is very dirty. It is obvious that she sleeps on the street.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 am

I am glad the poor girl has been identified, Max, and let's hope she now gets the help she so obviously needs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:34 pm

bb1, your worrds are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:25 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&p=323338#p323338

OOPS LOOKS LIKE ABSCAM (Francis G) caught out...

Blondie at her usual games and tricks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:57 pm

I guess that's how she gets her kicks.  Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Does she really think she is important?  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 am

Excitement is sweeping hateland as their favourite time of the year comes around again.

Yes, folks, the Find Madeleine accounts have been published. Ena O' Forker is sharpening her poison pen as we speak and the rest of the hate squad are brushing up on......

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 3537308._UY200_

The good news is that their bigoted, error-strewn speculation will keep them harmlessly occupied for months. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 pm

They NEVER learn, do they.  Just how addled their brains are to accept the dreck that Mrs. Forker dishes out to them.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:57 pm

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Hussie10

In which alternate universe did that happen? confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:05 pm

I believe it was in a drug/drink induced universe.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Well, I hope they think about what they have done too regarding the McCanns.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:14 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1398p25-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-4

Hateblogger trying to 'out' people for not agreeing with her that the McCanns are evil incarnate. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:29 pm

As usual I will not waste my time by looking at her bilge.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:57 am

Hilariously, the haters' latest idol is the fading, er, 'model' and reality TV 'star' Jodie Marsh. rofl rofl rofl

Yes, that Jodie Marsh, the one that makes Katie Price look respectable and restrained.

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 10 Jodie+Marsh+Celebrity+Social+Media+Pics+7uQgf-8mLXrl

A rare photo of Jodie with most of her clothes on.

Haters sure can pick 'em. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next