JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos'

3 posters

Go down

The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' Empty The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos'

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:12 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/sun_says/6500866/Sun-Says.html

For Madeleine’s sake...
THE trolls funding a shamed cop’s right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.

They gave £52,000 to a man whose blind prejudice may have wrecked any initial chance of finding Madeleine.

Now, after his libel appeal win, they may have destroyed all hope for good.

Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.

Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.

The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyTpXSFMpr13IjKqo19b2oWKjGpJy8d4dkAOQML2_aPsNqslNHUA
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' Empty Re: The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos'

Post  lily Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Smack on.  To think about what could have been is horrendous to think about.  I imagine Gonc doesn't think about that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos' Empty Re: The Sun says......'Hatertrolls are wierdos'

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:03 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:00 pm

They're stupid and ignorant as well:

Hetty Douglas
Hetty Douglas How can they appeal at all given Madeleine is a ward of court. It shouldnt be up to them. They gave their parental rights away. Im fed up of these two. They should be incarcerated.
L
Linda Kearney Godman
Linda Kearney Godman That is what I cannot understand why they have any rights over Madeleine or even have the right to raise money in her name As she is ward of court. I would never under any circumstances make my daughter a ward of court.

Yes, you would if your child had been abducted abroad, you had no idea where she was, and wanted her to be under the protection of the Crown - wherever in the world she was found.

Astounding that, after all this time, numties, haters and forkers STILL don't understand the WoC business. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 pm

bb1 wrote:They're stupid and ignorant as well:

Hetty Douglas
Hetty Douglas How can they appeal at all given Madeleine is a ward of court. It shouldnt be up to them. They gave their parental rights away. Im fed up of these two. They should be incarcerated.
L
Linda Kearney Godman
Linda Kearney Godman That is what I cannot understand why they have any rights over Madeleine or even have the right to raise money in her name As she is ward of court. I would never under any circumstances make my daughter a ward of court.

Yes, you would if your child had been abducted abroad, you had no idea where she was, and wanted her to be under the protection of the Crown - wherever in the world she was found.

Astounding that, after all this time, numties, haters and forkers STILL don't understand the WoC business. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think they are confusing "ward of court" with "adoption". An understandable mistake for the hard of thinking.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down