JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 Empty Re: More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Lily, I have absolutely NO idea what happens next, frankly. The hatertrolls are all high-fiving each other - bizarrely, they seem to think they've done something admirable. yernuts

It smells to me more of a carefully-baited trap, to be honest - it's no secret that the media cannot stand the hatertrolls, so something is going on here.

To make it clear, I don't believe these 'met police officers' exist - IMO, they're inventions of Dirtymac and the gang, just more tricks and games, like the yoyo donations.

But let's play Devil's Advocate and assume they do. If I was in the McCanns' position, I would be requesting a full investigation, with disciplinary action taken against the officers involved, as they have driven a horse and cart through the most basic principles of the UK police service.

Racist officers wouldn't be tolerated, so why should pitchforking, perjury-supporting officers be tolerated? It would also be a cause for great concern if they were anywhere near Operation Grange.

If they existed in the first place.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 Empty Re: More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

Post  bb1 Sun May 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Daily Mail - article MUST READ: Web trolls raise £50,000 for the Portuguese detective who wrote a book claiming the McCanns killed their daughter Madeleine - and even British police donated
Post Richard D. Hall Today
These newspapers must KNOW their stories are inaccurate about Amaral being "sacked" and him claiming the McCanns murdered Madeleine. They must KNOW they could easily be successfully sued over this. The lie is in the headline for gods sake, and I don't think this is an accident. No sane business would risk losing a lot of money by printing such obvious lies. This tells me these papers are probably STILL being paid by the likes of Bell Pottinger to print these stories, and probably paid large sums in order to cover any legal challenge costs. I don't know what the motivation is behind these stories and whether it represents a change, but I would say that I suspect a lot of money has changed hands in order to get them printed.

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 35c957bd9da29f3a420e5bf87abc1b561d590e8450e2e005fd3f1a271ee40539
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Is he for real?  roflroflrofl

To make it clear, I don't believe these 'met police officers' exist - IMO, they're inventions of Dirtymac and the gang, just more tricks and games, like the yoyo donations.

I'm sure that those met officers might know that their identities could well be found out if it was necessary?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 15, 2016 10:29 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8557

Alleged £1000 donation from Met

Quote from one of the posts:

If British police betray their colleagues in this way, they should be disciplined. Especially if they are supporting internet trolls to abuse the victims of crime they are employed to help.

Precisely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Oh dear.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 16, 2016 11:30 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1315p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-3

One has to wonder if Cupid Stunt and her ilk grasp that this is not some dumb reality TV show, laid on for the entertainment of nasty thickos. Or maybe sadists like them just don't care, as long as they get their jollies at the expense of a missing child and her family.

The only people that could possibly 'play' any of the haters are the Kartrashian clan, as they, too, will do anything to get their names in the papers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 16, 2016 11:33 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=314854#p314854

e: Alleged £1000 donation from Met
Postby scoobydoo » Sun May 15, 2016

God if the donation was faked the antis are going to be ripped apart in the press. Masqueding as police officers to try to imply the parents are believed by the police to be guilty is not going to go down well.

More at link. Let's hope the Met gets to the bottom of this, and either confirms that it was only yet another sick game from the hounders.

Or sacks any officers involved in this, should it turn out to be genuine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 16, 2016 11:36 am

Poor Gonzo's Reduced Pension is still twice as much as mine, and I'm not exactly starving.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 pm

You're wasting your time trying to talk sense into the Goncalettes, Sabot. They are utterly convinced that their idol is the victim, when in reality he is both the aggressor, and the creator of his own misfortunes.

The ones that really make me vomit are the ones that fawn over the smelly, perjuring scruff, as if he's some kind of Love God.

Oh, excuse me.... vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
It wasn't Goncalo who gave the game away Kate, it was the matching ear rings and highlights. #McCann http://cris**link to hate site removed**

Cupid Stunt can barely hide her hatred and envy of Kate McCann, can she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 16, 2016 4:22 pm

bb1 wrote:http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1315p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-3

One has to wonder if Cupid Stunt and her ilk grasp that this is not some dumb reality TV show, laid on for the entertainment of nasty thickos. Or maybe sadists like them just don't care, as long as they get their jollies at the expense of a missing child and her family.

The only people that could possibly 'play' any of the haters are the Kartrashian clan, as they, too, will do anything to get their names in the papers.

I would love to know how she is going to do what she says she wants?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 17, 2016 8:17 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&p=314924#p314924

They LIE when they say they are not haters!

The Gonzo fan club caught making up rubbish - yet again. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 am

linda lee ‏@lindaweryhur 1h1 hour ago
@5haronl @YouTube Masonics are at the back of this case! and Geralds rise to masonic power!#McCann

linda lee ‏@lindaweryhur 51m51 minutes ago
@audleyite @5haronl @YouTube I live in the village and its known he belongs to the Rothley Court home of the Knights Templars!#McCann

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 Latest?cb=20140309051740
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 pm

that woman above with the silver hat looks like the female version of the riddler.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 pm

It's just a stock photo of a tinfoil hat idiot, but yes, she does, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 18, 2016 4:56 pm

bb1 wrote:linda lee ‏@lindaweryhur  1h1 hour ago
@5haronl @YouTube Masonics are at the back of this case! and Geralds rise to masonic power!#McCann

linda lee ‏@lindaweryhur  51m51 minutes ago
@audleyite @5haronl @YouTube I live in the village and its known he belongs to the Rothley Court home of the Knights Templars!#McCann

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 Latest?cb=20140309051740

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So what!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 am

N.M ‏@AdirenM  7h7 hours ago
Right. I'll be in London next week. If I can make the time I'll go to speakers corner to give a briefing on the #McCann case. Try to sue me.
7 retweets 9 likes

Perfect place for that loony fantasist - she'll fit right in with all the other loony fantasists.  yernuts  yernuts  yernuts

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 353efbc1-af9d-4ab9-8010-8cfbee4b78ce-2060x1236
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 19, 2016 10:26 am

Good point here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&p=315062&sid=50a19dbb46ca2491ce9d8d61250e534c#p315062

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2192_a

Amazing, isn't it? They still think the dark blotches on the wall are splashes of dried blood.

If they bothered to actually look, the largish dark blotches are actually the numbers on the CSI markers.

Keela was interested in a tile, she didn't alert to the wall.
A black torch can show up any human fluid, and the only spot that had enough alleles for a strong likelihood of it belonging to a particular person was... one of the cops.

It should be borne in mind at all times that the haters, hounders, conspiraloons and pitchforkers DON'T actually know what is in even the amateur translations of the PJ files.

All they pay attention to is crap from discredited torturer Tavares de Almeida's discredited half-time score, which bears about as much resemblance to reality as announcing that Hitler*** won the war because everything looked rosy for the Nazis on June 21st, 1941.

***Godwin's Law currently suspended as so much is Literally Hitler at present.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 20, 2016 11:39 am

Oh dear, the haters' favourite uber-troll, Hopkins, seems to have made a bit of a tit of herself:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-muslim-twitter_uk_573d8b22e4b058ab71e645b7

Katie Hopkins Falls For Islamic Road Sign Tweet

Here's a thing. If she had bothered to do the most basic checking, she would have found out that this:

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 Screen32

is a photoshopped fabrication, and actually looks like this:

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 CixD9TrWsAAZs-x

Though photoshopping can also make it look like this:

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 6 CizvTJXWgAARcal

So, if Hopkins can't be ar@ed to find out what a road sign actually says, is it any wonder she's lapping up smears, forum myths and outright lies from her McCann-hating fans.

PS - don't forget!

#prayforthesausage

Last edited by bb1 on Fri May 20, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link corrected)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 20, 2016 1:25 pm

N.M
‏@AdirenM
@RosalindaHu Medical careers are usually connected with narcissistic wound - control need, and surgeons + sadism...

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 20, 2016 2:25 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h3 hours ago
@LizzyHiDeHo You better hide your IP, because PJ monitors this tag.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
-
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 21, 2016 1:31 pm

A first-class find by Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8568

Excellent article on Hating the Mccanns

http://richardhcooper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/why-i-loathe-confessional-writing.html

We can see all the prejudices of a tabloid mind here: prurient speculations about the McCanns' s-e-x lives; wondering whether they killed their child; the obscenely irrelevent matter of Kate McCann's good looks; wondering why they don't accept their daughter is probably dead; unverified sources; pawing at whatever scraps of juicy new internet gossip you can get; hating someone you've never met because of media coverage

Quite. The hatebloggers would do well to read and UNDERSTAND it. They might then grasp why they are so widely despised, with the spite and envy they aim at Kate McCann in particular.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 21, 2016 3:23 pm

That is a powerful piece, Bonny.  Do you think they even have the intelligence to understand it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next