JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 Empty Re: Labour MP shot dead near Leeds

Post  lily Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Shocked  Err...yes, I should say so.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 Empty Re: Labour MP shot dead near Leeds

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:13 pm

More decency and tolerance:

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_tKdzPJXb1fyBYf51y9ELVo8072GiBPOZ6z3Xm8EzHyOMnWhu

That was a few years after the IRA assassinated Airey Neave, MP, in the House of Commons car park.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Supposing Marine le Pen was shot dead by someone with a grievance, or Nigel Farage was killed in another plane crash - what would all those currently demanding we join in compulsory mass mourning be doing?

I think we all know the answer to that - not mourning, but celebrating. Thank God Elton John is otherwise occupied at present.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Supposing Marine le Pen was shot dead by someone with a grievance, or Nigel Farage was killed in another plane crash - what would all those currently demanding we join in compulsory mass mourning be doing?

I think we all know the answer to that - not mourning, but celebrating. Thank God Elton John is otherwise occupied at present.
Confused of Tunbridge Wells, what has Elton John got to do with this, please? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Princess Di - he sang Candle In The Wind at her funeral, LL?

I stress, I am aware of the terrible loss Ms Cox is to her family and friends, they must be heartbroken. But IMO, that makes the manner in which her death is being exploited for political reasons all the more distasteful.

Let her family grieve, let her be buried with dignity, let the police and courts do their work - but in the name of God, please stop this mawkish circus, with people who never met the poor woman in her life pretending to be 'devastated' - every single politician is, behind closed doors, working out the best way to exploit this tragedy for their own ends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:22 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Definitely.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:03 am

Old Holborn ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz 1h1 hour ago
What kind of society have we built where UK far Left terrorists travel to USA to assassinate their politicians?

I take it Cameron will be personally apologising to Trump for this? Decent, tolerant politics and all that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-us-election-2016-a7092321.html

How could anyone be considered incompetent or mentally ill just because they had a strong compulsion to harm Mr. Drumpf? Mr. Sandford would have done our troubled nation a valiant service by succeeding and ridding us of the albatross that is "the Donald". I for one will send him $ in jail, to make his stay more comfortable & to honor his selfless valor. Mr Sandford, I good sir, salute you!

What did I say yesterday about how the 'progressive left' would react if someone shot a politician on the Right? There's hypocrisy like that from them in abundance today.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:44 am

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 ClbQuXgWMAEyDS-

More decency and tolerance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 pm

http://www.lbc.co.uk/i-was-attacked-for-campaigning-for-vote-leave-132568

'I Was Called Racist For Handing Out Leave Leaflets'

Tuesday 21st June 2016

An LBC listener has revealed he was attacked and threatened for campaigning for Vote Leave

Ian Collins took the call from Robert in Dulwich who said he was called a racist and a Nazi, while someone threatened to stab him - all because he wants to leave the EU.

It comes after politicians promised a "kinder politics" following the killing of Labour MP Jo Cox last week.

He told LBC: "Yesterday, I was called racist all day. I was called a Nazi. My friend had his foot stamped on. It was scary.

"We had our stall kicked, punched, we had leaflets taken from the table, someone tried to knock the table over.

"The weird thing is, I'm half Caribbean and my friend is Jamaican. All these people over the course of the day, every single person who called us a racist or a Nazi - and there were many - were all white, middle-class people.

"Someone threatened to stab me - because I was handing out leaflets outside Brixton tube.

"One guy stood just a foot next to me and every time I went to hand out a leaflet, he said 'He's a racist'. It was bizarre."

Decency and tolerance in abundance today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:39 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Shocked and appalled am I, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:06 am

Jo Cox's widower says the MP died for her 'very strong' views and was worried that politics was becoming too extreme
Brendan Cox believes wife Jo was killed because of her 'very strong' views
Said 'she would want to stand up for those in death as she did in life'
Added that his wife was worried about politics becoming too extreme

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652772/Jo-Cox-s-widower-says-MP-died-strong-views-worried-politics-extreme.html#ixzz4CIkDjocq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, many people do find the politics of the so-called 'progressive Left' too extreme. And they also find his conduct since his wife was killed downright peculiar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 pm

It's as though she is being deified.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:11 pm

I gather there is to be Compulsory Spontaneous Mourning in Trafalgar Square shortly, Lily. Tacky, tacky, tacky!

As for her husband's behaviour....it's no wonder eyebrows are being raised.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Oh good grief!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:31 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1715837/live-updates-jo-cox-memorial-events

Live Updates: Jo Cox Memorial Events
The MP's widower and children attend a service in Trafalgar Square - as other events take place simultaneously all over the world.

Labour MP shot dead near Leeds - Page 3 ClkHh9mWEAAEkOd

Harriet Hadfield from Twitter3h
Remembering #JoCoxMP -- her husband Brendan addresses the crowd in Trafalgar Square @SkyNews pic.twitter.com/xuFHA0nn5c

As you do......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Kevin Watkins
‏@kwatkinsodi
Joining with friends in Beirut to celebrate #LoveLikeJo event

I haven't the words......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Follow

Hamas Movement
‏@HamasInfoEn
Hamas mourns death of British MP Jo Cox http://hamas.ps/en/post/426/

The Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas has expressed its sincere condolences to the family, friends and admirers of slain UK MP Jo Cox.

"The Palestinian people have lost a friend and a defender of their rights," Hamas said in a press release on Saturday.

Cox was a prominent figure in the Labour Party and a passionate advocate for the Palestinian cause.

She was assassinated on Thursday afternoon after a meeting with constituents in northern England.

Bless! Hamas must have been horrified at such violence, what with them being renowned for their pacifism!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 pm

I thought that was a sick joke at first then I realized......vomit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 am

http://annaraccoon.com/2016/06/22/jo-cox-and-gofundme/

That's an excellent piece. I am actually surprised that the so-called 'White Helmets' are even a charity, what with their backer Soros (yes, him again) being a mega-billionaire.

I confess, I did think of the Coxes last night. When I saw a Save the Children ad begging for £3 a month 'to save little FooFoo' and contrasted this emotional blackmail of pensioners with Mr Cox's HUGE salary from the same organisation. I am sure his leaving that charity under a bit of a cloud hasn't stopped him finding a similar sinecure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3