JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

+2
Sabot
lily
6 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 Empty Re: Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Oh, and please note, that is indeed the Catalonian flag dangling from that caravan.

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 CmS82e6WcAEWopo

Yes, that is the Catalonia in Spain.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 Empty Re: Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

Post  lily Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Brilliant.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:41 pm

There's never a dull moment just now..... rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:25 am

bb1 wrote:Oh, and please note, that is indeed the Catalonian flag dangling from that caravan.

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 CmS82e6WcAEWopo

Yes, that is the Catalonia in Spain.....

Cannot see it Bonny - the Senyara is four horizontal stripes on a gold background. Based on the arms of Aragon.

The comparison between Scotland and catelonia is interesting. Catelonia is a very profitable part of Spain and with ten million people could be an economically viable independent country.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:18 am

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 8AWCLkyEJAfdoAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

The Senyara. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:33 am

Tut tut, people, you really must keep up with your regional politics!

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 Screen13

Also:

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 Es-catco

That is actually the first time I've seen the Catalonian flag depicted as a square with stripes, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:35 am

They are all frequently seen together:

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 3832582

Which probably has a lot to do with Spain telling Ms Sturgeon to take a hike, especially as one A. Salmond has been 'advising' the Catalonians.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:37 am

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 4517408
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:41 am

I emailed a friend, who is Catalan, and she said google it, which I did and that's what came up. I know nothing about Spain as such, but I do know, from Maria, that she wants Catalonia to be separated from Spain and offers moral support to Scotland re their eventual independence (her words). LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 am

I have genuinely never seen the square one before, LL, but variations of the one with the star in the triangle are all over the place here.

I've supported Scottish independence all my life, but I cannot support what the SNP has turned into. The shambles they are now causing here beggars belief, and they have turned into centralist control freaks. They also told outright lies in their independence White Paper, which is unforgivable.

I am not alone in thinking that somewhere along the line, they were got at, knobbled - they certainly aren't what they seem to be.

Anyone sane that genuinely cares about Scotland would like it to follow the example of, say, Switzerland. Not, as it was called this morning, Greece without the sun.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

When we were sorting things out after I had told the family I was moving from the UK for good it was decided we would keep one piece of property for the day when Sdotland became independent. It's a wee 2 bed cottage near Stromness in the Orkneys. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am

Nice - and well away from the madness, LL!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:31 am

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 CmTqp8DW8AAVytu

Yes, a £15 billion pound a year deficit in a cold, wet country will do that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 am

Lamplighter wrote:I emailed a friend, who is Catalan, and she said google it, which I did and that's what came up.    I know nothing about Spain as such, but I do know, from Maria, that she wants Catalonia to be separated from Spain and offers moral support to Scotland re their eventual independence (her words).   LL

In my mongrel background I am 3/16ths Catalan. I do speak enough to get by quite well too.

The Catalans have no great love for the Spanish - and the anthem is called 'the reapers' which refers to the use of a sythe against enemies.

There are lots of different Catalan flags - French Catalan, Spanish Catalan , balleric Catalan and Sardinian. By nature much more like the Brits than the latins.

It'll be interesting.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:33 pm

You learn something new every day which is one of the things I love about this forum.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Nothing's ever simple these days, Lily - not even flags. biggrin

Meanwhile....

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 35E33F8900000578-3671129-image-a-98_1467469494019

Members of Mr Corbyn's team pleaded with him to turn round and carry on walking after he reacted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671129/Besieged-Jeremy-Corbyn-retire-dignity-say-shadow-cabinet-latest-blow-Labour-leadership-hard-left-try-rally-army-thousands-support-him.html#ixzz4DHchty12
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jezza getting cross at a rally about Love Winning, or something. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Jezza's not having a good day....

http://order-order.com/2016/07/04/corbyn-confronted-past-support-anti-semites/

[video]

Watch as Jeremy Corbyn is confronted with his own past statements supporting anti-Semites at the Home Affairs select committee. At one point Corbyn explained that he couldn’t invite blood libel nut Raed Salah to tea because he was under house arrest, so went to visit him instead. Really.

Corbyn defended Momentum activist Jackie Walker, who infamously wrote of “Jewish chief financiers of the slave trade”, telling the committee: “She will make a positive contribution to our party”. Jezza then defended his new Shadow Cabinet minister Paul Flynn, who once blasted the Israeli ambassador to Britain for having “Jewish loyalty”. Corbyn also finally admitted he “regrets” saying Hamas and Hezbollah are his “friends“. What a clusterf**k.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/02/corbyn-keeps-watson-arms-length

Jeremy Corbyn aides refuse Tom Watson one-on-one meeting
Labour leader’s camp believe deputy would use meeting to try to ‘bully’ Corbyn into resigning, claim insiders

Jeremy Corbyn’s aides are refusing to let the Labour deputy leader, Tom Watson, hold a one-to-one meeting with him, claiming that Watson will try to “bully” the leader into resigning.

A senior Labour source, close to the embattled leader, said they had blocked Watson from talking privately to Corbyn because they have a “duty of care”. “They [Watson’s aides] want Watson to be on his own with Corbyn so that he can jab his finger at him,” the source said.

“We are not letting that happen. He’s a 70-year-old [sic] man. We have a duty of care … This is not a one-off. There is a culture of bullying. Maybe it’s a Blairite/Brownite thing.”
...etc.

Astounding. What would happen if, by some horrible mischance, Jezza became PM and had to deal with someone like Putin?

Or decide whether or not to bomb ISIS?

Also, he's more or less the same age as Trump; I haven't seen any sign of him needing people to 'care' for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Michael CrickVerified account
‏@MichaelLCrick
Kinnock tells Labour MPs he will not allow the party to split after being a member 60 years, and gets standing ovation and huge cheers

That's Labour doomed, then. Kiss of Death Kinnock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:53 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/life-inside-jeremy-corbyns-paranoid-8349086#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Jeremy Corbyn’s shambolic leadership style is exposed today by three concerned Labour sources who claim paranoia and “sheer incompetence” are pushing the party to disaster.

The Islington MP’s key players spent hours in “rambling” meetings discussing possible plots against him and considered sending “moles” to spy on his Shadow Cabinet, said one.

The source – who spent months working inside the leader’s office – also claimed rather than beating the Tories, Corbyn’s team’s main aim is simply to “take control of the Labour Party”.

Another source – who worked at Labour HQ – told how the leader sat silently in key weekly meetings, munching noodles while others took charge.
...etc

Sounds like one of the FB hate groups.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Jeremy Corbyn faces latest challenge as Tom Watson holds emergency talks with union leaders

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-brexit-labour-leadership-tom-watson-trade-unions-len-mccluskey-a7119806.html

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 pm

I am astounded that Corbyn is managing to hang on, LL. I do wonder if he will fall on his sword once the Chillcot report comes out tomorrow, and he's done and said - whatever it is he has planned?

Meanwhile....

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-party-almost-certain-to-split-within-months-if-jeremy-corbyn-stays-leader-a3288251.html

Labour almost certain to split if Jeremy Corbyn stays on as leader, top academic warns

The Labour Party is almost certain to split - and could be ripped apart within weeks - if Jeremy Corbyn remains leader, a leading academic has said.

There is an "80 or 90 per cent" chance the party would be divided if Mr Corbyn triumphed in the leadership election expected if he does not resign, it was claimed.

Professor Tim Bale, of Queen Mary University's politics department, said a split could happen "within months, maybe even weeks" if the current crisis continues.

He told the Standard: “If he wins again I can’t really see any alternative to a split in the Labour Party because I think, for Labour MPs at that stage, it’s do or die."

It comes amid fears among many Labour MPs, who overwhelmingly supported a motion of no confidence in Mr Corbyn last week, that local party branches could be infiltrated by the hard-left group Momentum, which backs Mr Corbyn.

“They’re faced with a prospect of losing their seat in a General Election or they’re facing the prospect of de-selection from their local constituency party, if they’ve been taken over by Momentum supporters," Professor Bale said.
..etc.

As far as I can make out, Momentum is just Militant Tendency back under another name. And we've done all this already........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/labourskevinmckeever/posts/1144733212215625

Kevin McKeever
1 hr · London ·
Many of you will have read posts on a blog suggesting a link between me, my workplace and the moves by Labour MPs in Parliament. They have no basis in truth.

I've made my personal views clear on our party's leadership.

I have, however, been silent for the past few days due to a hand-delivered death threat, suggesting I should be 'coxed', a reference to the murder two weeks ago of Labour MP, Jo Cox.

On the advice of the police and in the interests of the personal safety of me, my family, I will not be commenting further.

We have a Labour Party to return to after this mess. I hope we all reflect.

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 Cox10

Unusually, that looks like a genuine death threat, and not just the usual twatter hot air.

There are some truly sinister people in the Corbyn fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Nora Mulready ‏@NoraMulready 3h3 hours ago
Graffiti on the Labour Party office in Bethnal Green today. Lovely.

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 6 CmoQVwJW8AAhOSE

Scabs. Now there's a word we thought had been consigned to the history books.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next