Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fire engulfs Grenfell tower block in west London
Today at 11:25 am by bb1

» Mrs May calls snap General Election
Today at 10:13 am by bb1

» Donald J. Trump wins Presidency
Today at 9:39 am by bb1

» Jewish group cancels meeting with Netanyahu in protest
Today at 9:29 am by bb1

» Military coup underway in Turkey
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by bb1

» Candles site
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by Pedro Silva

» Former SNP leader Gordon Wilson dies
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by bb1

» Parliament hit by cyber-attack
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:04 pm by bb1

» Berlin gives celebrity welcome to 2 giant pandas from China
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:43 pm by Lamplighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum


AFTER BREXIT

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:33 pm

They're going to town on Blair and his luxurious lifestyle. Pcorneater

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:02 pm

That was worth watching; I knew various bits of it, but it was horrifying to see it all put together.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Lamplighter on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:07 pm

I agree, bonny.   He may not be a war criminal as such, but he is certainly a money-grabbing, self-serving freak.   LL
avatar
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:08 pm

He's totally amoral, IMO, LL. Anyone that isn't a sociopath would hide from the world in shame at profiting from so much misery and death.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Lamplighter on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 pm

bb1 wrote:He's totally amoral, IMO, LL. Anyone that isn't a sociopath would hide from the world in shame at profiting from so much misery and death.
And that wife of his reminds me of Cruella DeVille.   I have, thank goodness, never had dealings with her but I know legals who have and she is despised by many.  



Just look at that trap of a mouth!!    LL   Hide  
avatar
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 am

Oh Lord, Ken Clarke and Malcolm Rifkind are on telly now! All the old has-beens are coming out of the woodwork, it's horrible.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:44 am

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-fraying-analysis-idUKKCN0ZL0GC?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=577b5c1d04d3017355852058&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

UK | Tue Jul 5, 2016 7:19am BST Related: UK
Analysis - EU authority fraying in reaction to Brexit vote
ATHENS | BY PAUL TAYLOR


Quote:

Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, who has fought to bend EU budget deficit rules and now seeks to pump billions of euros into his country's ailing banks if needed to shore them up, said on Monday the EU was run by "a technocracy with no soul".

He also opposed sanctions against fellow southern members Spain and Portugal for violating the EU's deficit limits last year - a step the Commission is due to consider on Tuesday in a German-backed drive to uphold the much-abused budget rules.

Italy's banks are saddled with 360 billion euros ($401.18 billion) in bad loans and their share prices plunged after last month's Brexit vote. Rome is in talks with the EU Commission to devise a plan to recapitalise its lenders with public money limiting losses for bank investors.



If the Italian banks go down, they are likely to take Deutsch Bank with them. And then..... Shytehitsfan

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:55 am

http://order-order.com/2016/07/05/raheem-running/

Raheem Kassam hinted on Newsnight last night that he was considering running for UKIP leader. This morning a source with knowledge of the matter tells Guido that Kassam will only run if Arron Banks doesn’t throw his hat in the ring. Run Raheem, run!

The London Breibart boss as head of UKIP is a near-perfect match - Libertarian heaven, indeed.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:03 am

bb1 wrote:http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-fraying-analysis-idUKKCN0ZL0GC?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=577b5c1d04d3017355852058&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

UK | Tue Jul 5, 2016 7:19am BST Related: UK
Analysis - EU authority fraying in reaction to Brexit vote
ATHENS | BY PAUL TAYLOR


Quote:

Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, who has fought to bend EU budget deficit rules and now seeks to pump billions of euros into his country's ailing banks if needed to shore them up, said on Monday the EU was run by "a technocracy with no soul".

He also opposed sanctions against fellow southern members Spain and Portugal for violating the EU's deficit limits last year - a step the Commission is due to consider on Tuesday in a German-backed drive to uphold the much-abused budget rules.

Italy's banks are saddled with 360 billion euros ($401.18 billion) in bad loans and their share prices plunged after last month's Brexit vote. Rome is in talks with the EU Commission to devise a plan to recapitalise its lenders with public money limiting losses for bank investors.



If the Italian banks go down, they are likely to take Deutsch Bank with them. And then..... Shytehitsfan

The shit would certainly hit the fan. So it cannot be allowed to happen, and the ECB would have to intervene. Which leaves the banks vulnerable to attack.

One of the unintended consequences of brexit - it may make the likes of soros wealthier.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Join date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:13 am

I freely admit to having lost track of it all, Jean-Pierre. Last I read, Soros was poorer, having betted on Remain, but I don't see him staying that way for long.

I don't understand much of what Carney is saying just now, but at least he is doing it in a calm and reasonable manner, which makes a change from politicians running round with their hair on fire.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Lamplighter on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Brexit leaders 'leaving the boat' - EU Commission boss Juncker
EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has accused Brexit campaigners Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage of quitting when things got difficult.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36712550

Brexit: Rights of EU citizens living in UK sparks row
MPs have criticised the government for not guaranteeing the rights of EU citizens to remain in the UK after the country leaves the European Union.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36707573
avatar
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:23 pm

EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has accused Brexit campaigners Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage of quitting when things got difficult.

Better than waiting to be sacked by Merkel. biggrin

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Lamplighter on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:31 pm

BRUSSELS OUTRAGE: Juncker lackey lobbies MPs demanding they use parliament to BLOCK Brexit
A BRUSSELS lackey working under Jean-Claude Juncker has hatched a plot to keep Britain in the European Union by actively lobbying British MPs and demanding that they use parliament to block Brexit.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/686445/EU-referendum-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Commission-urges-MPs-block-Brexit-parliament
avatar
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Lamplighter on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Investors rush to sell out of UK commercial property
LONDON (AP) — The British pound dropped sharply to a new 31-year low on Tuesday amid concerns that the country's decision to leave the European Union might cause a steep slide in U.K. commercial real estate values and hurt the wider economy.
http://www.mail.com/int/business/economy/4459120-investors-rush-to-sell-uk-commercial-property.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1

3rd firm suspends trading in UK property fund
LONDON (AP) — Asset manager M&G Investments has temporarily suspended trading in the shares of a property fund amid increasing uncertainty in the economy following Britain's decision to leave the European Union.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/4458978-latest-3rd-firm-suspends-trading-uk-property-fund.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2

Berlin aims to lure British startups fearful over Brexit
BERLIN (AP) — When Cornelia Yzer woke to the news that Britain had voted to leave the European Union her initial reaction was disappointed. As an anglophile she was saddened by the thought of Britain leaving the club.
http://www.mail.com/int/business/economy/4459842-berlin-aims-to-lure-british-startups-fearful-brexi.html#.1258-stage-hero1-3
avatar
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:07 pm

IMO, this is the one that could bring the whole thing down:

http://www.cityam.com/244805/why-brexit-vote-could-undoing-italys?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Why the Brexit vote could be the undoing of Italy's banks, and why that's really bad news for the rest of Europe

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1721938/branson-and-may-meet-as-tycoon-demands-new-poll

Branson And May Meet As Tycoon Demands New Poll
The Tory leadership front runner met Sir Richard last week to discuss his fears for the UK's post-Brexit economy, Sky News learns.


Billionaires demanding that the public's wishes be ignored never ends well. Pcorneater

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:26 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-is-totally-bankrupt-french-jobs-minister-michel-sapin-embarrasses-francois-hollande-with-8471077.html

'France is totally bankrupt': French jobs minister Michel Sapin embarrasses Francois Hollande with shocking statement on state of the country's economy
Unexpected news came during a radio interview yesterday and calls into further question Hollande's controversial 'tax and spend' policies
...etc.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:46 am

http://www.euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/scottish-national-party-could-split-from-catalan-allies-in-european-parliament/

EXCLUSIVE/ The Scottish National Party is distancing itself from separatist allies in the European Parliament – such as those pushing for Catalan independence – to strengthen its case for Scotland to remain in the EU.

Scotland strongly backed remaining in the EU in the 23 June referendum on the UK’s membership of the bloc, by 62% to 38%. All 32 of Scotland’s local authorities voted to remain but other UK member countries England and Wales voted for Brexit.

The SNP’s two members of the European Parliament are part of the Greens-European Free Alliance parliamentary group. The EFA has MEPs from pro-Catalan, Galician, Basque and Corsican independence parties.

But the SNP is considering splitting from the group – sacrificing funding and speaking time – so as not to become enmeshed in the question of Catalan secession from Spain.

The Scottish example is being closely scrutinised by those hoping it can set a precedent for their regions if they gain independence.

“The SNP does not want to set a precedent. Every situation has to be looked at on its own merits and we don’t want to risk other concerns queering our pitch,” a source told EurActiv.

“We are now thinking of leaving the EFA. We need this discussion to be just about Scotland.”
...etc.

Think Source means. Just about Queen Nikla. Pcorneater

And yes, of course they would shaft Catalonia after all these years and all those fine speeches about progressive solidarity, blah blah blah.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 pm

https://next.ft.com/content/e8f68276-16a1-3793-89df-a0663433a538

European stocks slide; Deutsche Bank plumbs new lows

Lots of rumours flying round that Deutsche Bank is in BIG trouble.

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:24 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/scottish-national-party-could-split-from-catalan-allies-in-european-parliament/

EXCLUSIVE/ The Scottish National Party is distancing itself from separatist allies in the European Parliament – such as those pushing for Catalan independence – to strengthen its case for Scotland to remain in the EU.

Scotland strongly backed remaining in the EU in the 23 June referendum on the UK’s membership of the bloc, by 62% to 38%. All 32 of Scotland’s local authorities voted to remain but other UK member countries England and Wales voted for Brexit.

The SNP’s two members of the European Parliament are part of the Greens-European Free Alliance parliamentary group. The EFA has MEPs from pro-Catalan, Galician, Basque and Corsican independence parties.

But the SNP is considering splitting from the group – sacrificing funding and speaking time – so as not to become enmeshed in the question of Catalan secession from Spain.

The Scottish example is being closely scrutinised by those hoping it can set a precedent for their regions if they gain independence.

“The SNP does not want to set a precedent. Every situation has to be looked at on its own merits and we don’t want to risk other concerns queering our pitch,” a source told EurActiv.

“We are now thinking of leaving the EFA. We need this discussion to be just about Scotland.”
...etc.

Think Source means. Just about Queen Nikla. Pcorneater

And yes, of course they would shaft Catalonia after all these years and all those fine speeches about progressive solidarity, blah blah blah.

However Cataluyna has a much better case for independence from Spain. Their finances are good, for a start.

Politically, not so much. Think Sardinian, southern French and Spanish. Makes the borgias look like the Archers.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Join date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:38 pm

It's doubtless a Cunning Plan to fool Madrid, Jean Pierre. Rolling Eyes

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Private Eye:


_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  lily on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
avatar
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  bb1 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:47 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36722312

Mr Blair suggested a strategy for regime change that builds over time was needed "until we get to the point where military action could be taken if necessary without losing international support".

"If toppling Saddam is a prime objective, it is far easier to do it with Syria or Iran in favour or acquiescing rather than hitting all three at once, I favour giving these two a chance at a different relationship…


And referencing involvement in Afghanistan, Mr Blair said if that gave new hope to people "in particular we shall have given regime change a good name which will help us in our argument over Iraq".


So, why did Bush and Blair even THINK about attacking Iran and Syria as well? How are they at all different from the top nazis on trial at Nuremberg for waging aggressive wars?

_________________
__________________________

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
avatar
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Location : watcher on the wall
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36722312

Mr Blair suggested a strategy for regime change that builds over time was needed "until we get to the point where military action could be taken if necessary without losing international support".

"If toppling Saddam is a prime objective, it is far easier to do it with Syria or Iran in favour or acquiescing rather than hitting all three at once, I favour giving these two a chance at a different relationship…


And referencing involvement in Afghanistan, Mr Blair said if that gave new hope to people "in particular we shall have given regime change a good name which will help us in our argument over Iraq".


So, why did Bush and Blair even THINK about attacking Iran and Syria as well? How are they at all different from the top nazis on trial at Nuremberg for waging aggressive wars?

They won.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Join date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: AFTER BREXIT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum