JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 CtU1y0tVYAApBOn
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:50 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/watch-hillary-clinton-shimmy-presidential-debate/

I admit, I didn't notice that she got stuck with the shoulder shake, I was too busy vomiting at her attempt to be giggly and girlish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:42 pm

I saw her do that, Bonny. I did wonder if she would start eye rolling after that but she did not.

You were very brave to watch that debate. Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:56 pm

I don't know if I will watch any more, Lily, I simply cannot bear her voice, it's like nails being dragged down a blackboard. And that smirking....ARGHHH!!!!!!

I would like to see a good moderator (which last night's wasn't) really cut to the chase with her, and ask her how she sleeps at night, knowing she's caused the deaths of tens - thousands - of people, from Arkansas to Ukraine, via Libya.

What Trump may, or may not, have said to an overweight beauty queen pales into insignificance beside the pile of corpses behind Clinton.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:03 pm

It was patently obvious that the moderator was very biased..... mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Yes; I actually groaned aloud when the moderator started wittering on about Obama's birth certificate. I can think of few things less interesting right now, or relevant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:49 pm

I think he was trying to help out Hillary there......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 am

Miss Universe 'fat-shamed' by Donald Trump was accused of threatening to kill a judge and being an accomplice to a MURDER bid in her native Venezuela
Alicia Machado, from Venezuela, was Miss Universe in 1996 when Donald Trump bought the franchise for the contest
She was spoken about at Monday night debate by Hillary Clinton who told how Donald Trump had called her 'Miss Piggy' because of weight gain
But reports from the time have surfaced which reveal questions over her background in Venezuela
Court documents in 1998 revealed she was accused of driving her boyfriend from the scene of a murder attempt - at a woman's funeral
A judge also claimed on national television that she threatened his life
Unknown if Clinton campaign vetted Machado, 39, before debate and conference call with press on Tuesday which was almost all in Spanish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html#ixzz4LXkl6oWd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Miss Universe 'fat-shamed' by Donald Trump was accused of threatening to kill a judge and being an accomplice to a MURDER bid in her native Venezuela
Alicia Machado, from Venezuela, was Miss Universe in 1996 when Donald Trump bought the franchise for the contest
She was spoken about at Monday night debate by Hillary Clinton who told how Donald Trump had called her 'Miss Piggy' because of weight gain
But reports from the time have surfaced which reveal questions over her background in Venezuela
Court documents in 1998 revealed she was accused of driving her boyfriend from the scene of a murder attempt - at a woman's funeral
A judge also claimed on national television that she threatened his life
Unknown if Clinton campaign vetted Machado, 39, before debate and conference call with press on Tuesday which was almost all in Spanish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html#ixzz4LXkl6oWd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pcorneater

I think you may need to look at this more carefully Bonny. It looks like a rather hamfisted attempt to discredit her - given the lack of evidence presented and the lack of a conviction.

Trump is no more the innocent party, or the plucky contender against the might of the Clintons than Hilary is the honest straightforward candidate.

I despair. Really.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:20 pm

I don't actually care, Jean-Pierre, I have NO interest whatsoever in what Trump may or may not have said about an overweight beauty queen - that it was even mentioned by Killary rather indicates how dumbed down these 'debates' have become. It belongs in Kardashian world.

And why would anyone regard Trump as a 'plucky contender'? Bernie filled that role until he was steamrollered.

If I was an American, I would vote for Satan himself before I would see that warmongering, corrupt, liar Clinton in the White House. But that's just me. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Oh my!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/28/senate-votes-to-override-obama-veto-on-911-bill.html

The Senate voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to overturn President Obama’s veto of a bill letting families of Sept. 11 victims sue the Saudi Arabian government, bringing Congress within reach of completing the first successful veto override of Obama’s presidency.

The Senate voted 97-1 to reject the veto. The measure heads next to the House, where lawmakers will need to muster a two-thirds majority, as in the Senate, to override.

Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., speaking on the Senate floor moments before Wednesday's vote, pushed back hard on Saudi government objections to the legislation, which has broad bipartisan support on Capitol Hill.

“It’s very simple. If the Saudis were culpable, they should be held accountable. If they had nothing to do with 9/11, they have nothing to fear,” Schumer said.

The lone "no" vote was Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

An override now appears all but certain and would mark a blow to the president in the final months of his term.
...etc.

What's the odious Reid's problem? Has he been selling land he doesn't own to the Saudis for solar farms, or something? Been threatened with another 'accident' on his treadmill?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:29 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/09/27/senate-poised-to-vote-to-override-obamas-veto-of-911-bill/

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) cast the lone vote to sustain the veto after receiving a letter from Obama arguing the consequences could be “devastating,” and urging him “to vote to sustain the veto.”

In the letter, which Obama sent Tuesday to both Reid and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), the president said that he was “fully committed to assisting the families of the victims of terrorist attacks of Sept. 11″ but the legislation would military and other U.S. officials overseas at risk. The bill’s enactment, he warned, “would neither protect Americans from terrorist attacks nor improve the effectiveness of of our response to such attacks.”

Reid voted against the override despite telling reporters earlier this month that “I support that legislation” and Schumer’s efforts.

“He’s always had the president’s back,” said Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson.

And why, pray tell, would attempting to get to at least some of the truth about the 9/11 backers put military and other U.S. officials overseas at risk.

This sort of nonsense is what fuels conspiracy theories. IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/28/madonna-gets-naked-hillary-clinton/

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 CtbWTNUWEAISe_G

MadonnaVerified account
‏@Madonna
Im voting naked with Katy Perry!! Vote for Hillary. She's the Best we got!

Good God! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Please......remember that Madonna has had wild flings with members of the opposite sex and so has Killary. (Allegedly). biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Some kind person really needs to take Madonna aside and have a word with her. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Do you think that will work, Bonny? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:56 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/716062/hillary-clinton-robot-cyborg-democrat-donald-trump-conspiracy-presidential-race-US-america

'It PROVES she's a robot' Clinton’s 'seal clap' sparks Twitter theory Democrat is a cyborg

CONSPIRACY theorists are convinced that Hillary Clinton is a robot after she was seen clapping "like a robot".

The Democratic candidate was was filmed applauding like a "robotic seal" during a speech by her former rival Bernie Sanders at a rally at the University of New Hampshire.

Viewers immediately took to Twitter to swap theories about the 68-year-old former First Lady.

Hillary Clinton has been labelled a robot in the latest conspiracy theory

Twitter user @VolatileAmine wrote: “I’m listening to Bernie speak and watching Hillary clap like a robot.”

The Republican party also fuelled speculation, with one of its campaign teams tweeting: “Watch this video – it proves Hillary is a robot.

“Hillary just keeps clapping and clapping.”

Twitter user @kessmom22 added: "Robot Hillary gets stuck again, this time in clap mode."

TRUMP AND CLINTON: MOST BIZARRE CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Hillary Clinton Bernie SandersGETTY
Mrs Clinton was at a rally with former rival Bernie Sanders
TweetTWITTER
Trump's critics hit out at Mrs Clinton, calling her a robot
The Trump supporter was referring to other incidents where Mrs Clinton has been accused of being a robot.

During her first televised debate with Republican opponent Donald Trump on Monday, Mrs Clinton was photographed with what appears to be an electronic wire trailing down her back underneath her jacket.

DID HILLARY WEAR AN EARPIECE TO CHEAT THE US DEBATE?

Hillary wireGETTY
Conspiracy theorists claimed this wire proves Mrs Clinton is a robot
The bulky device is likely to be a battery pack as The Federal Electoral Commission refused to rule out the use of communications devices by politicians.

But one Twitter user said: "It was a water-based battery pack that helped power the Hillary robot!!! And instructions were in a folder on her lectern!!!"
...etc.

Well, her behaviour is certainly 'off' - remember that vacuous expression on her face when she saw the balloons falling?

And that appalling, supercilious smirk she seems to think is 'smiling'.

Not forgetting her 'greeting' ritual:

1. Make eyes go wide and stary.

2. Drop lower jaw in wide-mouthed amazement.

3. Make hand movements, stare and point.

She does it all the time:

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 Hillary-clinton-laughing

But....why on earth would anyone want to make a Hillarybot? That's way too far-fetched. rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:03 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 Hillary-wire-669633

Conspiracy theorists claimed this wire proves Mrs Clinton is a robot

Nope, it's just her Inner Lizard creeping out....

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 S-l300
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:58 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 CtmdDzRWYAAG-Dt

At least she didn't do anything really awful, like saying a former beauty queen was fat. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 16 Clint10

BOOM BOOM. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:33 pm

thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:36 am

Hillary's a fool, on top of everything else. She, of all people, is in NO position to start this 'speaking for women' bullsh*t. She's spent decades covering up for her abusive spouse, and sneering at his conquests.

AND THE VOTING PUBLIC KNOWS IT.

It's interesting that this week's polls do NOT reflect all those media pundits who stroked their chins and declared that Killary 'won' Monday's debate; the whole elite progressive establishment is looking increasingly out of date and out of touch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:12 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/01/mic-dropped-debate-commission-admits-issues-with-trump-s-audio.html

The Commission on Presidential Debates admitted Friday there were indeed issues with Donald Trump’s audio at Monday’s debate – four days after the Republican nominee complained about sound issues inside the venue and was mocked for it by Hillary Clinton.

“Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the CPD said in a short statement Friday afternoon.

While Trump already has taken a drubbing from political analysts for aspects of his performance Monday, the unusual -- and belated -- statement from the commission boosts his claim that he was having microphone problems.

"I was a little bit upset that the microphone in the room wasn’t working," Trump told reporters Monday night.

The next day, he continued to bring up the sound issues.

"My microphone in the room, they couldn’t hear me," Trump said on Fox and Friends. "I wonder if it was set up that way,” he added. “It was terrible."

Trump said there had been no issue with the microphone before the debate, and suggested a more sinister motive at play.

“I don’t want to believe in conspiracy theories of course, but it was much lower than hers and it was crackling,” he said.

Clinton mocked the complaints at the time.

“Anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night,” she told reporters Tuesday.
...etc.

ORLY? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:46 pm

She wants her bonus. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next