Search
Affiliates
free forum

Battles to liberate Mosul and Aleppo from jihadists

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Battles to liberate Mosul and Aleppo from jihadists

Post  lily on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:50 pm

......and these are the people who thought themselves fit to rule over us?
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Exactly, Lily. The very people that, during the US election, were Outraged! because Trump said some faded beauty queen was fat. There wasn't a cheep out of any of them about these crimes against humanity, though.

Calling someone fat V. destroying entire nations and killing hundreds of thousands of people? I know what the answer is for any sane person, but progressives simply are not sane.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
. -Neil Tweedie, Daily Mail, of the McCanns' tormentor Gonzo.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Careful Bonny, you might make them cry.  rofl
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

maytham ‏@maytham956 20h20 hours ago
A delegation of the French parliament was on board the 1st civil flight that reached to #Aleppo international airport today.
#AleppoVictory

Doubtless praying that none of the MANPADs that Washington gave to the 'brave rebels' were in the vicinity.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:38 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/how-mainstream-media-turned-al-qaeda-us-ally-syria

How The Mainstream Media Turned Al Qaeda Into A US Ally In Syria

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

People here either lap up every word the media prints or ignores them.  It is pretty sad to hear those who buy it.....
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:53 pm

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/

EPIC: Tulsi Gabbard Calls Adam Kinzinger, John McCain and Evan McMullin Terrorist Enablers…

Quite a long read, but well worth it. And congratulations to Ms Gabbard for genuinely putting her life on the line, to try to get to the truth about events in Syria.

The sooner Traitor McCain is in Gitmo, the better for the rest of the world.
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:06 am

Aiman
‏@AimanofArabia

Follow
More
Hope

#Syria

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:22 pm

The fruit really looks good among the rubble.....
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/coalition-air-strikes-kill-100-civilians-one-building-mosul/

More than 200 civilians are reported to have been killed in a single US-led coalition raid on Mosul, as the United Nations warns the worst was yet to come for those still trapped in the Iraqi city.

Some 230 bodies of mostly women and children were pulled from three adjoining houses in the Jadida neighbourhood of west Mosul overnight Wednesday and into Thursday morning, according to witnesses.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) had taken over the buildings to use as sniper positions and had been holding civilians there which they had rounded up to use as human shields.

A Mosul resident who has been documenting life under Isil and now the battle for the city under the name MosulEye told the Telegraph one of the trapped residents called him yesterday pleading for help, saying they had been without food and water for four days.
...etc.

Where's the Outrage! Where are the photogenic White Helmets? Where are the winsome kiddies supposedly tweeting from the rubble?

Oh, silly me, it's us that are flattening Mosul, and not those Evil Russkis, so civilian deaths don't matter.

Few will weep tears for Amaral, seeing an angry man locked up in his own bitter and baseless theories
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

http://news.sky.com/story/house-to-house-fighting-in-battle-for-west-mosul-in-iraq-10814848

Sky News has witnessed house-to-house fighting in west Mosul as Iraqi forces try to push Islamic State out of their last stronghold in the country.

The US-led coalition is attempting to recapture the Old City from the extremists but the ancient quarters are densely populated and there have been concerns over civilian casualties.

The jihadists have been sheltering behind families, mounting attacks from their homes while terrorising them into remaining in a bid to stave off attacks.
....etc.

Exactly as they did in Aleppo, when Western media was shrieking about Evil Russkis, etc.

Looks like being killed and maimed doesn't count when its a NATO so-called 'smart bomb' doing it. Indeed, I don't understand why the citizens of Mosul aren't grateful to be wiped out by Freedumb bombs.

If only Obama had wiped the jihadists out when they were parading around empty deserts in brand-new uniforms and convoys of Toyotas.

I wonder why he didn't do that?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

He was being kind to his tribe?
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:29 am

Yes.

That makes me angry every time I see it - how many innocent lives would have been saved if the scum had been bombed/strafed into the desert sand there and then?

I don't see either Trump or Putin leaving them to parade around like that, in their brand-new Toyotas. But Obama did....

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:04 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/assad-crossed-many-many-lines-trump-signals-imminent-change-syria-policy

Just one week after Rex Tillerson signaled of a historic U-Turn in US policy regarding Syria, when he said that “the longer term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people” suggesting the US is no longer intent on removing the Syrian president, this afternoon Trump signaled that the White House is about to U-turn once again, likely emerging in the same place where the Obama administration was when it nearly invaded Syria in 2013.

Speaking at a press conference with Jordan's King Abdullah, II, President Trump on Wednesday called the suspected chemical weapons attack on civilians in Syria “a terrible affront to humanity” and hinted briefly that a change in U.S. policy on Syria may be coming as a result. Trump said that he was moved by reports of a deadly gas attack in Syria, saying that the Syrian leader - who has denied being behind the attack - had “crossed a lot of lines.”

“It crossed a lot of lines for me,” Trump said at a press conference with Jordanian King Abdullah II at the White House. “When you kill innocent children, innocent babies, little babies with a chemical gas that is so lethal that people were shocked to hear what gas it was, that crosses many lines beyond the red line. Many, many lines.”

While painfully reminiscent of a similar chemical attack conducted in 2013, which was subsequently revealed to be a false flag, U.S. officials said they believe the attack was carried out by the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Which, again, does not make much sense since just days before the chemical attack, Trump administration officials said the U.S. would no longer prioritize regime change in Syria and that they expect Mr. Assad to remain in power. Perhaps the mere suggestion that someone - i.e., US-backed Syrian rebels or ISIS jihadists in the area of Idlib - could engage in a false flag attack is considered too much "tin foil" conspiracy theory.

And so, just hours after Bannon departed his security council, Trump started to shift toward a neo-con posture, saying that the reports of women and children who had died in the "horrible" attack had a "big impact" and caused him to rethink his strategy on Syria.

“I do change. I am flexible. I am proud of that flexibility,” Trump said. “I will tell you that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. Big impact. It was a horrible, horrible thing. I've been watching it and seeing it, and it does not get any worse than that. I have that flexibility. And it is very, very possible, and I will tell you it is already happened, that my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”
...etc

Trump is obviously, and rightly, upset by the horrible images - who wouldn't be? But I confess to a feeling of deep unease about this, not least because the so-called 'White Helmets' propagandists are involved. Especially when they are supposedly treating 'sarin gas' victims with their bare hands, apparently unscathed.

Just like the last time - why on earth would Assad do this when he on the brink of victory, and something resembling peace in Syria?

The jihadists have been using chemical weapons - it's just as likely a bomb hit one of their arms dumps.

I don't know, but IMO it will be an absolute catastrophe if the US is lured into yet another war in the Middle East, thousands of miles from American shores, especially as Washington is responsible for most of the bloodshed and destruction in the area in the first place.

Washington should have paid far more attention to Bin Laden's long-term aims - to lure the US into unwinnable wars. Which is exactly what has happened over the past sixteen years.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:20 am

https://twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/849369430316470273

Charles Shoebridge‏ @ShoebridgeC Apr 4
More
1/2 In reporting alleged Syria chemical attack today, much US UK media quoting of a 'Dr Shajul Islam', eg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/
ht @AFK_10

Charles Shoebridge‏
@ShoebridgeC

Follow
More
Replying to @ShoebridgeC @AFK_10
2/2 No media mention now that seems same 'Dr' faced terror charges in UK, later struck off
http://www.bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831
+
https://twitter.com/shoebridgec/status/401096972079489024

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:26 am

Haidar Sumeri‏
@IraqiSecurity

Follow
More
Haidar Sumeri Retweeted Anna Ahronheim
Bullshit. Sarin is absorbed via contact with skin but Al-Qaeda's firefighters - sorry, The White Helmets - are treating them w/ bare hands?

Quite. I hope Trump isn't emotionally blackmailed into doing something foolish to appease Traitor McCain and the rest of the neo-cons.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Me too, Bonny.
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:24 pm

President Trump was clearly upset by those images, understandably, but I pray he isn't bounced into doing something disastrous because of all those with their own agendas shouting Something must be done!

It's a horrible, confused situation, in which NOTHING can be taken at face value. I hope he asks questions like Why were the 'heroic' White Helmets on the spot, yet again, and strangely unaffected by sarin?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:16 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-behind-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-likely-false-flag

Many have questioned why Assad would be so strategically stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack and incite the wrath of the world given that he is closer than ever to winning the war against ISIS and jihadist rebels.

Just five days before the attack, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said, “The longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people,” implying a definite shift in U.S. foreign policy away from regime change in Syria.

Why would Assad put such assurances in jeopardy by launching a horrific chemical attack, allowing establishment news outlets like CNN to once against use children as props to push for yet another massive war in the Middle East?

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Good point and I do like Ron Paul.
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 am

So, Trump walked right into it, broke his most solemn promises to voters, and killed some Syrians. What was the point of having an election?

Guess this is why Bannon was kicked off the NSC. And this is no suprise:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/evidence-calls-western-narrative-about-syrian-chemical-incident-question

Additionally, evidence indicates that rebel groups may have had prior knowledge of the attack and knew that there was a risk of chemical weapons being unleashed. The attack also came in the aftermath of a trip by Senator John McCain to meet with groups known to associate with radical jihadist factions in Syria, at a time when the United States government has been engulfed in a power struggle between different political factions who disagree strongly over what should be appropriate policy in regards to the Syrian civil war.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 am

Congratulations, Trump, even Obama wasn't stupid enough to give ISIS an airforce.

In the less headline-grabbing news, it seems ISIS is making advances again in Syria. Oh, what a surprise!

And the price of oil is rising. Oh, what a surprise!

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Bonny, I was stunned last night when the first news came in.  I am still stunned today.  

Hearing the name McCain made me feel sick to my stomach.
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 pm

I've been reading the US blogs, Lily, and it's obvious that a great many people who backed Trump are beyond angry at what he's done, and the betrayal of everything they were hoping for.

It's also STUPID. Launching an attack on a sovereign state that is no threat to the US - again - is disgraceful. And if the slightest bit of evidence emerges that it was actually the jihadists that did it, Trump is going to look like a warmongering clown.

bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:55 pm

I should say so......
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down