JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 Empty Re: US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:45 am

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's 13-year-old 'rape victim' dramatically DROPS her case. Woman withdraws legal claim she was assaulted at Jeffrey Epstein sex party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html#ixzz4P7c6FlKf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If the Outraged! Hillbots that have been gleefully spreading this garbage around had done the most basic fact-checking, they would have known what the rest of us knew from the start.

That the whole thing was a pack of lies from start to finish, fabricated by con men and Team Clinton.

I won't be holding my breath for apologies, though, not from those hypocrites who would be better employed taking a close look at Bill Clinton's known involvement with Epstein.

But we know what the Hillbots are like.

Team Hillary members get involved with depraved rituals involving body waste and fluids = performance art.

Trump eats a Big Mac with a knife and fork = Outrage! and pearl-clutching.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 Empty Re: US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:20 am

Old Holborn ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz 1h1 hour ago
I see the woman who said Trump raped her when she was 13 has suddenly dropped her case after no proof was offered...

Yup. The whole thing was a fabricated smear from start to finish - as people who had done a little checking knew already, when the Hillbots were in full shriek.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:46 am

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 CwdePgWVQAQZqgZ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 pm

https://twitter.com/RiggedDebate

Rigged Debate ‏@RiggedDebate 12h12 hours ago
Breaking: Jay Z punches underage girl in the face for taking his picture backstage at @HillaryClinton rally. #PodestaEmails30 #SpiritCooking

[video]

Yup. Jay-Z seems to be well p*ssed about something. Now, imagine if there was a video of a close ally of Trump doing that to a young girl.....

Silly me, I forgot, he supports Hillary and she has ovaries, so it's quite OK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:37 pm

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

Jay Z was entirely uncensored Friday night at a concert for Hillary Clinton.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"

(Caution: Video below contains inappropriate language)

The rapper, whose lyrics are often laced with profanity, participated in the concert for Clinton as part of a get-out-the-vote effort. He was joined by Beyoncé, Big Sean, and Chance the Rapper.

A representative for the Clinton campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

Doesn't matter. The rules are different for Hillary, because she has ovaries.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:56 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Trump gave an amazing speech yesterday and the great pity is that he was not giving those kinds earlier.   It has re-affifrmed me wanting him to be President.

He never mentioned that Hillary has ovaries once..... rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:10 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:19 pm

To the best of my memory, the money just 'vanished'? I seem to recall Trump brought the subject up at one debate, at which point the Empress pulled the Strong Wimmen card?

This is funny:

Follow

Nancie
‏@JustNancieP
To every liberal liar who quotes "fact check" sites to me - I told you they were FAKE!!! #PodestaEmails31 id46557

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 CwgSN0hXgAAXV_t

It's being pointed out that, next time Iran calls the US the 'Great Satan', given Team Hillary's fondness for the degenerate spirit cooking it will actually be pretty accurate.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:31 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 CwgxILYUcAE1d0q
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm

So true, Bonny. vomit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 Cwg7JS_UcAAJwUB
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:00 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

What is not a laughing matter is this link.....

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SpiritCooking?src=hash
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:10 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 CwdwqrRXgAAGKnb

I've seen enough of that perverted sh*t to last me a lifetime since this story broke, Lily, and I am not easily shocked.

I see the excuse being made is that it is 'performance art'. I can only assume that its admirers have become so debased by it, they no longer have any concept of what they're involved with.

Either that, or they're lying through their expensive fake teeth, and know just how depraved it is - and like it.

And people want these freaks in charge of America? What message is that sending the wider world? Is there anyone in the Clinton clique that isn't a pervert?

These are the people who claim to be Outraged! because Trump said p*ssy. And fainted at the sight of a Confederate flag.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Oh, and you can see why Team Hillary wanted to Arab Spring, ie, wreck, the Catholic Church, can't you?

It's just horrible, like discovering Icke was actually right about them all being flesh-eating lizards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Deplorable haHAA ‏@CantStopTheDon 2h2 hours ago
Tony Podesta has a Jeffrey Dahmer appreciation statue in his house + photos of naked children on his walls #SpiritCooking #PodestaEmails31

Link because I'm not posting a pic of the vile thing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwhLZlvUoAAXPil.jpg

Sick f*cks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Bonny, I too have been shaken to my core. That is not easy either.......

OMG!!!!!! I have just read your post about the pervert's brother! vomit vomit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Don't forget a lot of the top Nazis were into sicko sh*t like this, deluding themselves it gave them 'power'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Shocked I forgot all about that, Bonny. Was too shocked by the whole sordid affair.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm

President Barack Obama told a rowdy crowd that they needed to show an elderly Donald Trump supporter who appeared to be a veteran some 'respect' today as they interrupted his remarks to scream at the man.
'Hey,' Obama said several times, trying to get his audience back. 'Listen up.'
As rally-goers continued defy him, Obama grew angrier and angrier, eventually demanding that attendees of the Hillary Clinton campaign event sit down and shut up.
'Hey everybody, hey,' he said, trying again. 'I told you to be focused, and you're not focused right now. Listen to what I'm saying
.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907034/Angry-Obama-stops-crowd-turning-Trump-supporter-elderly-veteran-respect.html#ixzz4PApRjekI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That was an odd incident. He lost control of that crowd, and got shriller and shriller as they ignored him. Most strange.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS - Page 2 3A124FD100000578-3907034-President_Barack_Obama_told_a_rowdy_crowd_that_they_needed_to_sh-a-3_1478299346403

Not a good look.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, and you can see why Team Hillary wanted to Arab Spring, ie, wreck, the Catholic Church, can't you?

It's just horrible, like discovering Icke was actually right about them all being flesh-eating lizards.

Definitely - it was not only about the money.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:46 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:48 pm

http://www.infowars.com/art-depicting-cannibalism-hangs-in-podestas-campaign-office/

ART DEPICTING CANNIBALISM HANGS IN PODESTA’S CAMPAIGN OFFICE
“It’s better to be the guy with the fork than the guy on the table"
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 pm

The fact that those close to Clinton are engaged in such disturbing rituals should cause concern to any American who doesn’t view carving Pentagram’s into their flesh as “normal.”

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next