JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

+2
Pedro Silva
lily
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 Swedish_feminazis2_zpsm8ajbm3n

No comment needed, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:40 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:36 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/facing-death-chants-and-hate-crimes-swedens-jews-live-in-a-climate-of-fear/

Facing death chants and hate crimes, Sweden’s Jews live in a climate of fear‘A lot of Jews are scared’ in this Nordic community of 15,000, as lines blur between criticism of Israel and anti-Semitism

Death to the Jews,’ and ‘More stabbings,’ the protesters screamed,” recalls Jehoshua Kaufman, head of communications for Malmö’s Jewish community. The protesters at the October pro-Palestinian rally were referring to the near-daily stabbings of Jews by Arab assailants over the past couple of months in Israel.

Swedish politicians, including two parliament members, were present at the protest. However, after Israel’s ambassador to Sweden, Isaac Bachman, condemned the event, they distanced themselves, claiming they had not understood the meaning of the Arabic slogans.

Kaufman questions how such an event had been permitted to take place, and why the politicians had not demanded a translation of the chants.

“The politicians could have left and said, ‘We don’t know what you are saying, but we won’t participate unless we know what you are saying,’” he says.
...etc.

I find it astounding that so many appear to be blind to the fact that the militant Left has joined forces with militant Islam over an assortment of issues, especially Palestine.

And many on the Left in the US seem to be completely ignorant of the fact that many muslims were Hitler's eager little helpers in his efforts to wipe out Europe's Jews.

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/muslim-waffen-ss-13th-division-1943

Muslim members of the Waffen-SS 13th division at prayer during their training in Germany, 1943

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:25 pm

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/fake-story-made-feel-sympathy-donald-trump/

This fake story made me feel sympathy for Donald Trump

Well worth reading. I have seen a good few Leftwing US sites posting complete and utter fabrications about events in Parliament relating to Trump, and about those demos.

Quote:

As well as getting the crowd size wrong by, oh, about 298,000, it’s also utter nonsense to say Parliament’s ‘governing body’ was deciding whether President Trump should have a state visit later this year to the UK. Yes, the debate involved members of parliament and was the result of two petitions – one against the state visit, which received 1.85 million signatures, and one in favour of it, which received 311,000.

But it was in Westminster Hall, not the chamber of the House of Commons. It was an opportunity for MPs to vent and grandstand, not vote. The Prime Minister’s invitation to Donald Trump for a state visit is not going to be rescinded in a million years. The Queen will host the President of the United States in 2017.

As has happened before with virtue-signalling petitions, the anti-Trump one was repeatedly advertised on the BBC, unlike the pro-Trump one which spread by the internet and word of mouth.

The leftist media are NOT helping themselves with these constant fabrications.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:35 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

The Royal Commonwealth Society is making plans to open a branch in the United States, with a view to one day bringing America into the fold as an "associate member".

The project, which is said to be backed by the Queen, has come about in part as a result of Donald Trump's fondness for Britain and the Royal Family.

It comes amid efforts to develop the Commonwealth as a tool for building relationships on everything from foreign policy to trade, following Britain's exit from the European Union.

"The UK rather left this treasure in the attic, and forgot about it because people were so glued to Brussels," said Michael Lake, the director of the Royal Commonwealth Society.

Opening a branch in the US, Mr Lake said, would further Britain's ties with America, developing new connections between two countries who already share a common language.

Mr Lake said the plans had been hastened by the "opportunity of a new president, and the slightly dangerous but great fun opportunity that the 'Bad Boys of Brexit' offered".
...etc.

Right....well....OK....

Mind you, I am sure we could forgive that 18th century 'rebellion' foolishness. And with the US safely back in the bosom of the Commonwealth On Which The Sun Never Sets, allied with Tsar Vladimir I, who could stop us? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 am

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 20170223_editor_0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think it's simply mahvelous darlink!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:49 pm

The Spectator Index‏@spectatorindex 51m51 minutes ago
More
Media outlets excluded from White House press gaggle:

- CNN
- NY Times
- LA Times
- Politico
- The Hill
- Buzzfeed
- Daily Mail
- BBC

The BBC were shut out. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Did the little petals faint? rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:01 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-24/starbucks-brand-perception-takes-massive-hit-after-announcing-plans-hire-10000-refug

Starbucks' 'Brand Perception' Takes A Massive Hit After Announcing Plans To Hire 10,000 Refugees

Beats me why anyone drinks Starbucks coffee in the first place, frankly. I did once, and never again, it was horrid - like the worst supermarket own brand coffee.

I can only assume they sling all that high-priced 'flavouring' into it to disguise the real taste?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am

Beats me why anyone drinks Starbucks coffee in the first place, frankly. I did once, and never again, it was horrid - like the worst supermarket own brand coffee.
We have the one and only Starbucks in Vienna, on Mariahilferstraße, a short walk from my place - I don't patronise it, it's on the equivalent of Oxford Street and there many good but basic coffee places in the street. And, anyway, who would want to drink their pi**ingwa**er when one can take coffee in Cafe Central? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:26 am

Exactly, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:03 am

bb1 wrote:Exactly, LL.
I remember my first Starbucks - I was in Boston USA and friends decided I should become aquainted with the greatest coffee in th world so they took me to this boring cafe where i was asked what I would like to drink.   As a Viennese I asked for a double expresso, expecting to get a piping hot  VERY strong cuppa - it was weak, warm and with very little taste.   My reaction must have shown in my expression as I was asked how I could diss the greatest coffee, made by the greatest coffee firm in the world.    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:20 am

Same here, LL - there are a lot of Starbucks in the UK now.

I just wanted a plain, ordinary coffee, and it was dreadful, with a rather nasty aftertaste. Like I said, the cheapest own-brand coffee.

I suspect all the sugary, flavoured glop is stuck in Starbucks coffee to disguise the real taste. And to part the gullible from their cash.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

I would not drink it if I was paid to do so. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 am

http://news.sky.com/story/streep-accuses-karl-lagerfeld-of-spoiling-her-oscar-nomination-10782612

Yesterday, Lagerfeld admitted he had been mistaken and expressed regret for his remarks - but the actress dismissed his mea culpa, and said it was a weak attempt at an apology.

Streep said: "The story was picked up globally, and continues, globally, to overwhelm my appearance at the Oscars, on the occasion of my record-breaking 20th nomination, and to eclipse this honour in the eyes of the media, my colleagues and the audience."

Has anyone pointed out to Streep that she sounds exactly like The Donald? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:10 pm

Nigel FarageVerified account‏@Nigel_Farage 15h15 hours ago
More
Dinner with The Donald. – at Trump international Hotel

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 C5j95UcWgAAuTdf

Nigel's such a cheery chappie. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:05 pm

thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 am

Somewhere in the manicured darkness of Mar a Lago, The World's Most Powerful Tweeter is laughing his ar@e off courtesy of a truly stunning display of incompetence from the Hollywierd Luvvie Lefties...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 am

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 37 Article-4250270-3DBCBF1200000578-804_964x624

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:29 am

bb1 wrote:Somewhere in the manicured darkness of Mar a Lago, The World's Most Powerful Tweeter is laughing his ar@e off courtesy of a truly stunning display of incompetence from the Hollywierd Luvvie Lefties...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Actually, it may be that the error was made by PricewaterhouseCoopers, not the Academy.    Heads may roll as that firm is notorious for disliking making mistakes.   LL
How Beatty got the wrong envelope remains to be seen. Best actress winner Emma Stone insisted she had her winning card, though there are copies of the cards and envelopes for each category.

PricewaterhouseCoopers, which handles the Academy Awards balloting and ensure it remains secret, has not commented. The consulting firm is preparing a statement.

Beatty told reporters afterwards that he didn’t know how he got the wrong envelope, saying, “I’ve asked and I haven’t got an answer.”
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 am

Heaven knows, LL, it's just howlingly funny after the Hollywierd luvvies have been lecturing the plebs for months now.

Actually, why would there even be envelopes with non-winning names in them, in the first place? Bizarre!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 am

Actually, why would there even be envelopes with non-winning names in them, in the first place?
There aren't; there are two briefcases with identical envelopes.  It seems the one handed to Warren Beatty stated that Emma Stone won for LaLa Land, he was totally bemused, showed it to Faye Dunaway who read out the wrong winner.  It isn't the fault of the presenters, it's the fault of the crew who obviously got the envelope mixed up.   A backstage balls up.    LL
La La Land producer Jordan Horowitz stepped to the microphone and said, “There’s been a mistake. Moonlight won.”

“It’s not a joke,” he said. “This is not a joke, come up here.”

As the Moonlight cast walked up, Beatty, 79, would not leave the stage until he explained what had happened.

“I opened the envelope and it said, ‘Emma Stone, La La Land.’ That’s why I took such a long look at Faye and at you [the audience]. I wasn’t trying to be funny,” he said.

Somehow, one of the two printed envelopes for Best Actress apparently wound up in Best Picture presenter Beatty’s hands. Confused, Beatty looked to his co-presenter Dunaway, 76, for help, and she ended up announcing La La Land. The musical’s cast and crew were in the middle of their acceptance speeches when accountants from PricewaterhouseCoopers took the stage to reveal the mistake — the biggest error at the live telecast in recent history.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 am

I look forward to seeing whose head rolls for this - some hapless junior will probably be blamed.

And it's not called Hollywierd for nothing....the winning movie sounds like one to avoid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_(2016_film)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 am

Despite its acclaim, Melanie McDonagh of The Spectator called the film "boring" and "utterly pointless",[58] and actor Samuel L. Jackson dismissed the film alongside Manchester by the Sea and Collateral Beauty as an "'Oscar bait' movie".[59][60]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next