JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mrs May calls snap General Election EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mrs May calls snap General Election

5 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Mrs May calls snap General Election Empty Mrs May calls snap General Election

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 am

Breakingnews

She's still speaking, but it's on for June 8th. Oh joy! More shouting and arguing!

Clever move, though. Corbyn will be wiped out and Sturgeon is also going to get hammered for betraying so many former supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mrs May calls snap General Election Empty Re: Mrs May calls snap General Election

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 am

http://news.sky.com/story/live-pm-theresa-may-to-make-surprise-statement-10842050

Mrs May calls snap General Election 123b6bee8dd1690db3a9856362c88b930fbfcbdbb1c80a73e8292dbb1dc31d03_3933470

Theresa May says she will seek a General Election on 8 June
Prime Minister: "Division in Westminster will risk our ability to make a success of Brexit"
Conservatives currently enjoying 21% lead in opinion polls
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mrs May calls snap General Election Empty Re: Mrs May calls snap General Election

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 am

bb1 wrote:Breakingnews

She's still speaking, but it's on for June 8th. Oh joy! More shouting and arguing!

Clever move, though. Corbyn will be wiped out and Sturgeon is also going to get hammered for betraying so many former supporters.
52 days, very snap and very clever!!   LL  
Mrs May calls snap General Election Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUFPOTRd9ltgdZ599-Q3pZZFzj1ymcAb59EjqSbT8sh3bthwPO
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:29 am

As has happened before, the LibDems in Scotland are less, er, woolly, than the ones down south, and I suspect they are going to regain most of the seats here that they lost when the SNP were riding high.

Glasgow and the Central Belt are another matter - all the numpties that used to vote for a monkey with a red rosette, are now voting for monkeys in yellow and black rosettes. Labour in Scotland simply collapsed, and shows no sign of reviving.

But elsewhere, a lot of the SNP MPs in rural/fishing/farming seats are absolutely detested for a variety of reasons I won't bore you with; suffice to say, they've backstabbed everyone in what were formerly SNP heartlands. I suspect their success in 2015 went to their heads, and they didn't grasp that they won largely because of protest votes.

And now they are going to lose for the same reason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:35 am

Will Alistair Carmichael (Orkney and Shetland) cease to be a lone LibDem do you think? I await the results in Scotland with impatience, and anticipation for those down south of the border!!!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:45 am

Well, I will be voting LibDem, for the second time ever, LL - the SNP MP I was so delighted to vote for two years ago has turned out to be as much use as a chocolate teapot, more interested in getting himself on telly spouting off than actually doing much constituency work. LibDems took this seat back last year at the Holyrood GE, so I expect the same to happen in a UK GE.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to polls that seem to show the SNP with big numbers - those are being skewed by the population in the Central Belt, and isn't accurate for constituencies.

Thing is - if they've lost people like me, who voted SNP all their lives, how many floating voters outside the Central Belt are even more p*ssed off with them?

Really, you have to live with their incompetence, lying and arrogance to grasp just how bad they are; they'd have struggled to pick the Christmas lights for the parish council, never mind any more weighty matters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Nicola Sturgeon‏Verified account @NicolaSturgeon 22m22 minutes ago
More
The Tories see a chance to move the UK to the right, force through a hard Brexit and impose deeper cuts. Let's stand up for Scotland. #GE17

Not happy - she's been completely caught off-guard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:22 pm

As you say Bonny a possibly clever move by St Theresa. But I suspect she may just have overestimated her actual support in the country. This could get interesting.....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:33 pm

I am not really au fait with the nuances of politics south of the border, Jean-Pierre, so will wait and see what transpires. But I don't see the Tories doing this if their own polling didn't show they would get back in with a healthy majority?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Angus B MacNeil MP‏Verified account
@AngusMacNeilSNP

Follow
More
Lot of tactical thinking for SNP & Labour who could humiliate Theresa May and maybe cause her resignation by voting against in parliament!

wker wker wker

Sleaze watchdog called in over MPs' love triangle with blonde journalist: Pair face grilling after billing taxpayers thousands for hotels during trysts
MPs Stewart Hosie and Angus MacNeil both had affairs with Serena Cowdy
Both been reported to watchdog over using taxpayers cash for hotels
Their use of public resources was in question after using money for trysts
Both SNP MPs are lying low as they prepare to face humiliating questions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597818/Sleaze-watchdog-called-MPs-love-triangle-blonde-journalist-Pair-face-grilling-billing-taxpayers-thousands-hotels-trysts.html#ixzz4ecdmECNF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Bloody hell, Bonny. So that's why I could never get a room at the Westminster bridge park plaza. The place is full of bonking Scottish MPs and knickerkess blonde journalists.

It's around £200 a night. So..... in 2014 he spent 31 nights there getting his rocks off at our expense.

Poor Nicola - first shafted by St Theresa and now by two of her own MPs. A bad day at the office.....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Remember, J-P, (or maybe you were lucky enough to be unaware of this) Sturgeon is already two MPs down because 1. Natalie McGarry and 2. Michelle Thomson have both had the Whip withdrawn and are under investigation for assorted alleged financial shenanigans. Nothing major, just mortgage fraud, theft, that sort of thing....

They can't stand for the SNP in June, so replacements are going to have to be dredged up from somewhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

I have a real problem. I see news items with the Sturgeon woman, or Angela Merkle and all I see is Tracey Ullman.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Yes, Ms Ullman captured them perfectly!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, Ms Ullman captured them perfectly!
Please enlighten this old man, who is this Ullman woman? InTheDarkofTunbridgeWells. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:12 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/nicola-sturgeon-promises-to-make-election-about-indyref2-1-4422211

Nicola Sturgeon has pledged to make the snap General Election about getting voters to back her plans for a second independence referendum

The SNP leader claimed Theresa May had made a “huge political miscalculation” describing her bid

for a June 8 vote as “one of the most extraordinary U-turns in recent political history.” Ms Sturgeon said the Prime Minister was putting the interests of the Conservatives ahead of the country’s. She said the election would give the people of Scotland the chance to vote for indyref2.

Brilliant strategy! Make your election platform the very thing everyone outside the Cult is sick to death of hearing about! What could possibly go wrong?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:14 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Yes, Ms Ullman captured them perfectly!
Please enlighten this old man, who is this Ullman woman?   InTheDarkofTunbridgeWells.    LL

Quite impossible to explain, LL.

Suggest you search on YouTube for Tracy ullman angela merkel or Tracy ullman Nicola sturgeon. If you are drinking coffee or beer make sure they are well away from the computer.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:19 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Thank you both, but I don't understand that kind of 'comedy', assuming that is what it is supposed to be. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:28 pm

https://www.channel4.com/news/by/gary-gibbon/blogs/election-2017-no-tv-debates-this-time

No 10 is saying there will be no TV debates cluttering up your screens in this election.

Rather than go down the route of pretending they’re longing for such things to happen but the logistics might be tricky they’ve gone for a more open approach: forget it.
....etc.

Oh, thank you, God, I can happily live the rest of my life without listening to any more politicians shouting at each other.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Mrs May calls snap General Election C9tiWhiXcAA0YUc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:32 pm

NumbrCrunchrPolitics‏ @NCPoliticsUK 4h4 hours ago
More
ICM/Guardian:

CON 46 (+2)
LAB 25 (-1)
LD 11 (+1)
UKIP 8 (-3)
GRN 4 (=)
SNP 4

18th Apr (post-announcement)
N=1,000
https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017_guardian_campaign_poll1_april18.pdf
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Mrs May calls snap General Election C9uY9QpXgAAOe2R
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 am

You were asking about the LibDems prospects yesterday, LL...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15231514.General_election__The_Scottish_seats_to_watch/

AROUND a dozen Scottish seats could change hands on June 8, Holyrood strategists believe, with all three Unionist parties hoping to add to their solitary MPs at the SNP’s expense.

The LibDems were the most gung-ho, naming a clutch of seats they lost to the SNP in 2015.

Top of their target list is Edinburgh West, where Michelle Thomson sits as an independent after being suspended by the SNP because of a police and Crown Office probe.

The seat was held by the LibDems before 2015, and LibDem Alex Cole-Hamilton won the Holyrood equivalent from the SNP last year.

Next is East Dunbartonshire, where the SNP’s John Nicolson has a majority of just 2167.

After LibDem leader Willie Rennie won North East Fife at Holyrood, the LibDems also fancy retaking the Westminster version, Fife North East, from the SNP’s Stephen Gethins.

Also on the LibDem radar are Caithness, Sutherland & Easter Ross, held by the SNP's controversial Paul Monaghan, and, on a good day, Gordon, held by Alex Salmond.

The Tory focus is on the border seats of Dumfries & Galloway and Berwickshire, Roxburgh & Selkirk, which sit either side of Scottish Secretary David Mundell’s Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale.

In Dumfries, the SNP’s Richard Arkless has a decent 6514 majority, but in Berwickshire, Calum Kerr is on a wafer thin 328.

Tory MSP John Lamont, who previously stood in Berwickshire, is tipped to do so again.

The Tories will also target Aberdeenshire West & Kincardine, where they came 7033 votes behind the SNP’s Stuart Donaldson in 2015, then won the equivalent Holyrood seat in 2016.

East Renfrewshire is another target, especially after Tory Jackson Carlaw won the Holyrood equivalent of Eastwood, although the Tories start here in third place.

IMO, the LibDems could pull it off, though it would have helped them enormously if Carmichael, who from everything I've seen of him seems like a decent, intelligent, bloke, hadn't got embroiled in that mad business of who said what in the French consulate.

Mind you, voters tend to take it for granted that all politicians are liars, so being branded a liar by a judge may not do Carmichael as much harm as his enemies think. rofl

Also, the local SNP, in the opinion of many, pushed it too far, and turned what was supposed to be an attempt to get the truth into a vendetta; no-one likes a bully, so Carmichael may get the sympathy vote.

The Tories may take some big scalps in the farming/fishing areas - like Salmond and Angus (silent 'g') Robertson.

When the Brexit votes were counted, constituencies were lumped into local government areas - their actual constituencies voted Leave, and all those people have been totally ignored.

There are, of course, decent, hard-working SNP MPs who put their constituents first, but a lot of them are arrogant sh*ts, that have come to be despised in less than two years.

Sturgeon's problem is that she cannot afford to lose a single vote or MP - but it will be a miracle if she doesn't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next