JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents

3 posters

Go down

Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  Empty Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents

Post  Max Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:46 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/natascha-kampush-gives-message-hope-10296624

Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents as she reveals how she stayed strong during eight-year abduction

She was snatched on her way home from school but escaped after eight years as a sex slave

BY NICK HARDINGKYLE O'SULLIVAN

11:01, 26 APR 2017UPDATED11:23, 26 APR 2017

Natascha Kampusch has given a message of hope to the parents of Madeleine McCann as she spoke 10 years after escaping her captor.

She endured eight years as a sex slave after being snatched on her way home from school at the age of 10, but managed to escape the Austrian cellar that became her prison.

As the 10 year anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance approaches, Natascha has urged Kate and Gerry to "stay strong" and use her own miraculous escape as inspiration.

She fled through an unlocked gate in August 2006 while her captor and abuser, Wolfgang Přiklopil, was on the phone, then he killed himself before police could arrest him.

Speaking on Good Morning Britain a decade on from her escape, she said: "I saw that option and I thought I have to do it now because it’s a chance and maybe it works.

"And after then I was so excited about my escape and my freedom and then I was a little bit shocked about the new experiences and about the new opportunities."

The house of horrors where she was imprisoned has remained untouched apart from the infilling of the cellar where Natascha was locked away.

The large detached building is an eerie time capsule, but she still visits after being awarded it as compensation for her ordeal because it gives her "control and power".

Speaking about how she kept motivated and her doubts of ever escaping, she said: "Sometimes it was like that, especially the years at the beginning but then I had hope because I had so many plans for my life.

"I didn’t want to give up these plans and so it was so important to survive and be strong and look forward to some options and possibilities to escape."

Kate and Gerry McCann posted a statement on the Find Maddie Facebook page, reflecting on the "unwanted milestone" of reaching ten years since she vanished in Portugal's Praia da Luz.

It read: "Ten years- there's no easy way to say it, describe it, accept it. I remember when Madeleine first disappeared I couldn’t even begin to consider anything in terms of years.

"Shawn Hornbeck abducted and kept hidden for over four years, Natascha Kampusch for over eight years. I couldn't go there. And now here we are...Madeleine, our Madeleine- ten years."

Speaking to presenters Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, Natascha was asked if she had a message for the McCann family.

She said: "Please stay strong and never give up yourself and I hope that Madeleine appears."

Natascha wants to have a garden, swimming pool and sheep in the future, perhaps one day having a husband and children.

Revealing how she kept positive in her dark days, she said: "Sometimes it was like that, especially the years at the beginning but then I had hope because I had so many plans for my life.

"I didn’t want to give up these plans and so it was so important to survive and be strong and look forward to some options and possibilities to escape."

She has written a book about her ordeal, where she admits how difficult it was to reintegrate into society with different influences after her escape.

In the book, Natascha, who learnt English by listening to pop music stations in the cellar, reveals she was starved as a means of control in captivity and this has led to a problems with food.

Speaking about her fears for what her family were going through, Natascha said: "I’ll tell you a secret - I was at the beginning, at the very first day, so crying because of my parents - because they didn’t know what had happened to me and it was so hard.

"During the whole eight and a half years, the same emotion and I had this kind of [feeling] that it’s necessary to survive and to go back to my family and go back to my normal life and my identity."

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  Empty Re: Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Worth remembering that the three girls abducted by Ariel Castro survived ten years of Hell before they were, almost miraculously, re-united with their families.

Also bear in mind that, because a so-called 'cadaver dog' woofed at some flooring, in a totally unrelated spot, one of the girls was written off as dead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents  Empty Re: Natascha Kampusch gives message of hope to Madeleine McCann's parents

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Mrs. Natascha Kampusch:
thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down