JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL

5 posters

Go down

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL Empty Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3436545/former-portuguese-cop-goncalo-amaral-whinges-the-mccanns-have-ruined-his-life-on-10th-anniversary-of-maddie-disappearance/

'MY STRESS AND PAIN' Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life on 10th anniversary of Maddie disappearance
The ex detective says his career and marriage broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry
EXCLUSIVE
By Tracey Kandohla
28th April 2017, 12:29 pm
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
A FORMER Portuguese cop who the McCann’s failed to silence over claims they covered up their daughter’s accidental death now blames THEM for wrecking his career.

Goncalo Amaral also blasts Kate and Gerry for slandering him, undermining his work and disrupting his home life.

As the couple face the heartbreak 10th anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance in six days the ex detective has today spoken to a respected Portuguese magazine.

In further rants he accuses the British Government and Scotland Yard of interfering in the case, protecting Maddie’s parents and causing the Portuguese authorities to bow to pressure.

Mr Amaral talks about his own decade of “stress and pain” while the McCanns brace themselves for the milestone “horrible marker of time, stolen time.”

The former Policia Judiciaria inspector was booted off the bungled Maddie inquiry after criticising Met and Leicestershire police and later retired.

Now he's said: “A senior police officer’s career should not have been thrown away to defend a couple suspected at least of the child’s negligence that led to the disappearance.”

He said had every right to be critical of the Kate and Gerry and the system and insisted: “I should not have retired from the PJ. I should not have been allowed to have been put under so much pressure.

"The police did not defend me or my colleagues from the injury and insults targeted at us.”

Mr Amaral, whose marriage also broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry, accused his bosses of being pressurised and intimidated by British authorities who he believes were intent on “protecting” two wealthy middle class doctors.

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. She had been left alone with her younger twin siblings while her parents were dining nearby with pals.

Former GP Kate, 49, and renowned heart consultant Gerry, 48, from Rothley, Leics, believe their daughter was kidnapped during a burglary gone wrong or by child traffickers.

Mr Amaral, whose team investigated the missing girl’s case, claims she died in an accident in the rented flat by falling or by being given an overdose of sedatives and her parents later disposed of her body. He said there was never any proof she was snatched by intruders.
The divorcee, 57, told weekly news magazine Sabado: “It was almost a lack of respect to make the decision that she was abducted and make it public.”

He added: “It was not objectively looking at the process. If the investigation ever comes to an end and if it proves that the parents have nothing to do with the case that's fine.”

Mr Amaral revealed he had written his controversial 2008 book 'The Truth of the Lie' based purely on official and public PJ files to answer his critics.
His best seller was the basis for the McCann’s civil libel suit against him. They claimed he told “poisonous lies” and hampered the global search for their daughter.

Last month the ex cop finally won on appeal the long-running libel battle, after Portugal’s Supreme Court judges ruled he had the right to “freedom of expression.”

He told Sabado that whilst missing Maddie’s case didn’t cause him anguish, the consequences had, saying: “The deprivation of my private life, the destabilisation of me as a person, the slander, defamation and the chance of me having the professional career I wanted.”
.....whinge-a-thon continues at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL Empty Re: Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm

What a spineless, whiny little creature Gonzo is! It's quite astounding that the haters worship at his grubby feet. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL Empty Re: Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:58 pm

hey amaral, you don´t have to complaint about it, it was due to your despicable behaviour that you ruined yourself, it is the price of wanted fame and fortune or celebrity style.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL Empty SHAMED COP PAY DAY

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:35 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/

SHAMED COP PAY DAY Former Portguese police chief Goncalo Amaral cashes in on Maddie McCann anniversary with £10k for chat and crime scene pics for TV documentary
Disgraced ex Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral profits on 10th anniversary of Maddie McCann's disappearance

Shameless ex Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral has cashed in on the 10th anniversary of Maddie McCann’s disappearance with a controversial TV interview.

The ex cop is thought to have been paid £10,000 for the prime time broadcast, which will show sensitive previously unseen crime scene pictures.

Amaral, 57, who whined last week that the investigation cost him his marriage and his son, used the interview to again point suspicion at devastated Kate and Gerry McCann.

The programme called “Maddie, the Enigma”, airs tomorrow on prime time rolling news channel CMTV and he is expected to repeat his wild theory Kate and Gerry were involved.

The unseen pictures taken from the apartment were also published in a preview article by Portuguese Sabado magazine.
...etc

More proof - not that it's needed - that Gonzo the Perjurer is a world-class piece of sh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 pm

So his marriage didn't collapse because he was seeing other women and his ex wife was having affairs as well.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 pm

It would be awful if anyone in the UK media mentioned the Golden Bullets tape. Verified as genuine by Ms Morais herself, don't forget.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Gonzo's best self-pitying whinge yet, LOLOLOLOL Gonzop10

That always makes me laugh. Gonzo the Perjurer should have thought of that when he and his clique were inventing the most disgusting stories about the McCann family and others, and spreading them all over CartofMuck and other Portuguese rags.

He wanted the limelight; he needn't bother whinging and crying now he's got it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 am

this is where or in what amaral uses the money he received from the antis: beer.

filthy habit, but that is what to expect from amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 01, 2017 2:26 pm

From Myths. LL

An interview in three parts with Gonçalo Amaral.
IOL PortugalDiário
03/04 August 2008

IOL PortugalDiário spoke with the former PJ inspector, Gonçalo Amaral and asked some questions.

[IOL PortugalDiário] Was anything done about the church where the McCanns spent so much time and to which they had the key? (identified reader)

[Amaral] There were never any motives to question the Catholic church. There is no indice that points towards the child being there, at least up to the moment when she was transported in the car. Even because there are no freezers there, or cold spots that would allow for the body to be kept at that location.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks, LL.

Gonzo's just making this sh*t up as he goes along, isn't he? He knows it keeps his worshipping cult happy, and that they never query anything he utters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 4:35 pm

OMG, look at this!

https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=329596#p329596

Morais translation
Postby sal » Mon May 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Gonçalo Amaral: "There was far too much diplomacy"
by Joana Morais 6 hrs ago
...full post at link.

Quote:

Not the case itself. Not even the legal action brought against me. The anguish was what they did to me outside the case. The intrusion on my personal life, the destabilization of the person, the attacks, the insults and taking away all the chances of having a professional activity as I wished to have. This was forbidden for me. This didn't happen only within the legal action, there were plenty schemes being played outside that.

What self-pitying, babbling idiocy! Maybe Gonzo should have thought of all that before he invented the most filthy smears and lies about the family of a missing child - aided and abetted by CartofMuck and other rags that make the Star look intelligent.

(Incidentally, I understand his current whinging platform, Sabato, is part of the CartofMuck group.)

What a spineless git - can't even admit he brought all his troubles down on his own head! It's everyone's fault but Gonzo the perjurer - time the whiner grew a pair and took responsibility for his own actions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 pm

PS - the fact that Gonzo the Perjurer is also making up sh*te about extra corpses in coffins shows how little he cares about the truth, reality, other people - anything except his self-pitying self.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Incidentally, has Gonzo the Perjurer ever considered pulling on his big boy pants, getting a job, and WORKING for a living, instead of so shamelessly exploiting the missing child he failed to find, due to being too busy trying to frame her parents?

Surely Portuguese employers must be beating a path to his door, desperate to employ him for his stunning insight and amazing detective skills?

Oh, don't tell me, they don't want to know about an ageing drunk, whose entire life has been one mess after another, from long before the McCanns had the misfortune to ever set foot in Portugal? Who has already been convicted of lying to cover up one crime, and refuses to take responsibility for himself and his endless failures?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Courtesy of Myths:

https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=329598#p329598

what Gonzo was saying five years ago:

The Maddie case, one can say (it’s not a secret) that, it disrupted your career in the Judiciary Police. What sorrows do you have concerning that?

I do not agree with that! The “Maddie” case happened at a stage of my life when I was already tired of saying “yes”. Just and only that.

Where you naïve?

Not at all. I left the Judiciary Police by my own initiative and with my head held high, I worked in there for almost thirty years and I had a successful career with an immaculate track record. Let the detractors attempt to denigrate my career, because, we will soon talk

Gonzo is giving every impression of having totally lost the plot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 01, 2017 5:39 pm

He deserves for it to drive him so mad he cannot think, IMO.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 pm

https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=329613#p329613

Quote:

If the coffin was screwed down then they would have to have unscrewed the lid, then they would have to have lifted the deceased woman out of the coffin to put Madeleine in !!! Can you imagine that? Then after putting Madeleine in and I'm sorry to say the smell would have been horrendous, they would have to put the woman on top of Madeleine, wouldn't she be in a different position then higher up?

The man is a complete and utter lunatic, no wonder he isn't getting any support from his fellow detectives.

Yes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Pathetic.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 pm

https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=329622#p329622

You have to ask yourself, why go to such lengths to keep on implicating the parents? It gets to a point were you start to wonder why Amaral point blank refuses to explore the abduction line. And the lengths that he has gone to as well! There is plenty of evidence on this forum of how he colluded with internet (anti-McCann) campaigners to spread his word (lies) and organise a sustained hate campaign against the McCann's and any of their supporters. Is it just a case of being vindictive and self absorbed (god complex) or does it go deeper than that?

Gonzo's behaviour raises many questions about his real motives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 pm

He is never ever going to accept responsibility for any of his foul ups. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Lord save us, Anjos and Flores the animal torturer are on the loose, beating the same drum they've beaten for the last ten years. wker wker

Why are these losers, these yesterday's men, given platforms? It's not as if they have anything new to say, they just spout the same anti-Madeleine propaganda OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Another couple of creeps boosting their bank balances at the expense of a missing child. wker wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 03, 2017 5:51 pm

They will get theirs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down