JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY

3 posters

Go down

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY Empty NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY

Post  Max Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:55 am

https://www.cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/jornalista-sandra-felgueiras-acusa-pj-portuguesa-de-negligencia-no-caso-maddie

Journalist Sandra Felgueiras accuses Portuguese PJ of negligence in Maddie case

Netflix's documentary includes testimonies from researchers and journalists who accompanied the disappearance of the English girl.

The documentary of the Netflix streaming platform on the case of the disappearance of  Madeleine McCann has been stirring one of the most mysterious and media cases of all time.

In addition to the investigators who participated in the case, the series draws on the testimonies of some journalists who accompanied the disappearance of the daughter of Kate and Gerry McCann in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Algarve.

RTP journalist Sandra Felgueiras, who made an interview with Madeleine's parents, reveals some details of the case.

If she initially followed the line of Portuguese research - which pointed to Maddie's parents as the prime suspects in her daughter's disappearance - the journalist acknowledged over a number of episodes that she had come to "a turning point."

In episode number five (the series is eight, one hour each), the journalist made harsh criticisms of the Judiciary Police. "I have a lot of sources inside the PJ and I talked to a lot of people there, they told me that they found strong evidence inside the car and in the McCanns' apartment," says Sandra Felgueiras, referring to the blood and traces of DNA that will have been found in the car and apartment of Kate and Gerry McCann.

Preoccupied by the fact that, after all, the evidence is inconclusive, the journalist says she's been lied to. "My internal sources lied to me. I called Amaral (at the time the inspector in charge of the case) and I asked him, 'What is this?'" The DNA found inside the McCann's car and apartment could be anyone's! "

The journalist even accuses the Portuguese PJ of negligence. "From there I realized that the intention of the PJ was not honest," he adds.

Asked about the journalist's allegations, Gonçalo Amaral - a former police inspector - refused to give her information: "I never informed Sandra Felgueiras about any details of the investigation."

The Netflix documentary became available on March 15 and points out the various lines of research that have been followed by both the Portuguese and English police and private investigators. It explores, above all, the hypothesis that Maddie has been kidnapped by a network of traffickers and admits the possibility of her still alive.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY Empty SANDRA FELGUEIRAS "I'VE BEEN DECEIVED"

Post  Max Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 am

https://www.vip.pt/sandra-felgueiras-sobre-o-documentario-de-maddie-mccann-eu-fui-enganada

SANDRA FELGUEIRAS ON THE MADDIE MCCANN DOCUMENTARY

"I'VE BEEN DECEIVED"

The journalist Sandra Felgueiras was this Thursday, March 28, in RTP's 5 To Midnight program, and spoke about the Netflix documentary 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

FRI, 03/29/2019 - 12:40

The Netflix documentary 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann' was released two weeks ago. The journalist  Sandra Felgueiras , one of the protagonists, reveals that she felt "uncomfortable" when she saw the series.

"I went to see several times because the first time I was uncomfortable, the second I noticed better and the third I inserted," begins by saying in the program 5 For Midnight, RTP, this Thursday, March 28, explaining then the reasons of such discomfort.

"I do not know if the people who did not follow the case like me, who lived that intensely, realized what I meant. I wanted to say something very simple, "he explains, referring to the fact that not only did he reveal that one of his sources was the then inspector of the Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral but also that he had lied to him.

"A journalist does not reveal his sources. I only needed to talk about Gonçalo Amaral for a concrete and dangerous reason. I was deceived. I was told that the blood sample found in the car and the McCanns' room belonged to Madeleine, "recalls Sandra Felgueiras.

The journalist and face of the research program Sixth at 9 admits further that she feared that the public opinion had a negative impression on his testimony in the documentary of Netflix.

"I was uncomfortable because I thought people would find 'Sandra Felgueiras is an idiot footprint that reveals sources'. No, I'm not an idiot, and second, I do not reveal my sources. But I have a very clear beginning in my head. There is an article in the code of ethics that says that we must tell the truth whenever we feel cheated by a source. And this is what happened".

Madeleine McCann disappeared in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Algarve.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY Empty Maddie Case: Sandra Felgueiras destroys Gonçalo Amaral and explains that the girl may be alive[/size]

Post  Max Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:00 am

https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/nacional/detalhe/caso-maddie-sandra-felgueiras-arrasa-goncalo-amaral-e-explica-que-a-menina-pode-estar-viva?ref=DET_relacionadas

Maddie Case: Sandra Felgueiras destroys Gonçalo Amaral and explains that the girl may be alive

"I was deceived" was the way the RTP journalist, who accompanied the disappearance of the English child in 2007 in the Algarve, referred to the former inspector of the Judiciary Police.

March 29, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.

Sandra Felgueiras, one of RTP's best-known journalists and responsible for the 'Friday at 9' information program, was one of Filomena's guests Cautela in '5 for Midnight' . Asked about her participation in the documentary on the Maddie case, broadcast by Netflix, the journalist decided to put "everything in clean dishes" .

In the documentary, Sandra reveals that her source was the ex-inspector of the Amaral Police and does not spare her criticism : "I was deceived and I was deceived in what? I was told (by Gonçalo Amaral) that the blood sample found in the car and in the McCanns' room, no doubt, it was Madeleine McCann . "

" This created in me the conviction of the involvement of the parents , because I truly believed in Gonçalo Amaral. With him I maintained for several months a relation of source and journalist, " he explained.

This relationship changed in July 2008, more than a year after the child disappeared: " When the secret files are finally made public - until then the process was kept a secret of justice - one knows what the results of the laboratory say of Birmingham. "

"The report was scary and read as follows: The blood sample has five alleles in 20 possible (from the fourth) and in the car 17 in 20. However, the sample is so insignificant and so tiny that here in the laboratory there are at least 100 people who have an identical sample, which makes this sample is criminally irrelevant, "said Sandra Felgueiras.

The journalist says that she called Gonçalo Amaral and asked him for explanations . "If there is the likelihood of the child being alive , no matter how minimal and insignificant it may be, does not break for the thesis ' parents killed her' and not demand more. This left me deeply angry ," she admitted.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY Empty After all, the McCanns' car had no traces of blood. The myths and theories in the case of Maddie's disappearance

Post  Max Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 am

https://www.cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/afinal-o-carro-dos-mccann-nao-tinha-vestigios-de-sangue-os-mitos-e-teorias-no-caso-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie

After all, the McCanns' car had no traces of blood. The myths and theories in the case of Maddie's disappearance

Netflix documentary has come to reveal some surprises on the case.

Almost 12 years later, nothing is known about Madeleine McCann's whereabouts. The  Netflix documentary series has brought to the fore several theories and myths wrapped  in one of the most mediated investigations ever.

During the investigations, the parents of Madeleine were constituted defendants by the Portuguese Judicial Police. Kate and Gerry McCann became the prime suspects in her daughter's disappearance, and public opinion spared no accusations.

Throughout the documentary, newspaper headlines were revived, and to the promenor, investigations and alleged evidence that the authorities had against Kate and Gerry McCann.

The blood and DNA found in the McCanns' car and apartment

The former Chief Inspector of the Judiciary Police, Gonçalo Amaral, and the other investigation team, found that blood and DNA found in the McCanns car and apartment were more than sufficient evidence to assert that the parents had killed Maddie.  

During the search, the two dogs surrendered by the British police detected odor of corpse in apartment 5A in Praia da Luz, where the child disappeared, as well as blood in the car that the couple rented a month after the disappearance of their daughter.

Martin Grime, one of the coaches, revealed that Eddie, the dog who had blood-stained the car, had already had six years of operations and more than 200 successful cases. However,  the truth is that there is no record of the animal's success rate to support this claim. All traces found by dogs must always be supported by forensic evidence that has never been found - according to forensic inspectors, who give their testimony throughout the documentary, no blood was ever found in the luggage compartment of the car or behind the sofa in the apartment. The DNA found in the Ocean Club housing was inconclusive and could belong to anyone.  

The McCanns' lack of emotion

The fact that the McCanns were very tight-knit and unemotional from the moment their daughter disappeared was one of the reasons that raised suspicions of double-sex crime. However, it has now come to light that Kate and Gerry were advised to maintain an unemotional position to protect their daughter if the alleged abductor felt any kind of pleasure in seeing their parents' despair.

Madeleine McCann  and the twins were sedated by their parents to sleep at night while they were having dinner with friends.

During the investigation, Maddie's hypothesis was sedated by her parents. Gonçalo Amaral believes that the McCanns put the girl to sleep and that she ended up dying in her sleep.

In a statement to CMTV, during an investigation into the reconstitution of the girl's disappearance, the former inspector revealed that in testimony Kate McCann stated that the night that Madeleine disappeared she spent all of the dawn wake up and attentive to the twins' breathing.  

However, Kate and Gerry claim that they never sedated their children, despite taking several medications and sedatives in their suitcase.

Staging of a crime with the help and cover - up of the friends of Kate and Gerry McCann

The newspaper Sol have asked one of the family friends, David Payne, could give details about the night Maddie disappeared, what this will have answered:  " This is a matter for us alone. We have a pact of silence and all questions and comments must be passed on by Gerry McCann. "

However, the citation seems to have been misinterpreted by the journalist. In an official communiqué issued by the McCanns and friends, all denied any pact to cover up a conspiracy and that this response was only justified by the need to cooperate with the Portuguese laws concerning the secrecy of justice.

To this day, the investigations continue an unknown that hangs over Praia da Luz in the Algarve and  the disappearance of  Madeleine McCann on May 3, 2007 remains one of the most mysterious cases of recent years.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY Empty Re: NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 am

Thanks again for more information, Max.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down