JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS Empty 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 pm

She's made these statements on Twitter:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Legal suit is against the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business. smashwords.com/books/view/768… #MadeleineMcCann
6 minutes ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
McCann/Carter-Rucking of my book update: Attorney #AnneBremner will be representing me in upcoming legal suit #MadeleineMcCann

Good luck with that one rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS - can't wait to see a Seattle Attorney appear in an English court.

I suppose Brown did check jurisdiction, all that boring stuff? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am

This Anne Bremner?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bremner

In October 2008, Bremner went outside of her typical role as a defender of police to take up the cause of Amanda Knox, a University of Washington student charged with the murder of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy.[10] She was contacted by family members of Knox's classmates, including Mike Heavey, a superior court judge with whom she was previously acquainted.[11] The group subsequently held fundraisers to pay for Knox's defense, lobby lawmakers, and conduct public relations activities, turning media focus toward the conduct of the prosecution, especially Perugia chief prosecutor Giuliano Mignini.[12] Bremner made various television appearances regarding the case, describing Knox as "naive" and comparing her to the title character in the French film Amélie.[13]

Something isn't quite adding up here....she doesn't sound like a pitchforker, quite the opposite....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 am

Legal suit is against the McCanns for libel and tortious interference

I see a teensy, tiny snag already.

When did the McCanns say a single word about Brown?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 am

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
It is a Freedom of Speech issue: we cannot live in a world where no questions cannot be asked or varying opinions voiced. #MadeleineMcCann
53 minutes ago

I suppose she does know that the UK has different laws from the States, and that the First Amendment does not apply?

Personally, I suspect it is just the usual hot air and attention-seeking from pitchforkers. Her overgrown pamphlet was such trash, I am surprised she isn't ashamed of it.

It was not only error-ridden, it was outright libel.

Never mind, I am sure we are all looking forward to finding out how on earth she can claim that people who have never mentioned her name have libelled her. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 am

DUI case

On June 3, 2010, Bremner was in an automobile accident and called 9-1-1. A county sheriff suspected she was intoxicated and arrested her.[23][24] She pled guilty to DUI on September 1[24] and was sentenced to two days in jail.[25]

Oh dear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 am

I'm looking forward to more from her also, Bonny.

Frankly, I don't think Pat Brown knows her ar*e from her elbow in this.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 am

"Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann update: I'll be in Portugal in Feb for trial &search"

It keeps getting better. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:09 am

I am going to have to have a think about this one.

Do we know who got her skanky book removed from Amazon and on what grounds? And if it was Carter Ruck on behalf of The McCanns on the grounds of being Possibly Libellous, can she sue someone for Libel for suggesting that what she has written is Possibly Libellous? Bearing in mind that No Writ was ever issued.

I think she ought to take it up with Amazon. And all of the other Publishers who refused to sell her skanky book.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 am

WM3 has posted on bretisagod - he doesn't take her seriously by the look of his last remark! LL Hahau Hahau

Fri Nov 04, 2011

Pat Brown has posted this on Twitter:

"Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann update: I'll be in Portugal in Feb for trial &search"

"McCann/Carter-Rucking of my book update: Attorney #AnneBremner will be representing me in upcoming legal suit #MadeleineMcCann"

"Legal suit is against the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business."

I don't remember the McCanns even giving her the time of day, do you? Looks like she's feeling unloved again, nobody is taking her seriously so up she pops, mouthing inanities - when did Kate and Gerry libel her? When did they interfere with business - her stupid pamphlet dropped down a big hole, nobody bought it. She's just a loud mouth on bandy legs.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 am

From Myths:

So she's going to be in Portugal during the libel trial no doubt with a tv crew in tow!

A Seattle reader brought a remarkable tale to our attention. He sent along some links about prominent attorney Anne Bremner and her recent brush with the law, along with this commentary:

Anne is a high-profile lawyer — at least here in the Northwest. She is a legal analyst for lots of broadcast media outlets. There is lots of hubris here, so I immediately thought of Above the Law.

Does Anne Bremner view herself as “above the law”? On the night that she was arrested for drunken driving, she allegedly said all sorts of things to various police officers, including but not limited to the following:

* “I will sue your ass.”
* “I’m famous. It’ll be bad for you guys.”
* “You can’t arrest me. I represent Seattle and King County. You are making a mistake.”
* “I represent you guys. Come on, take me home.”

Sounds like a charming lass, doesn’t she? Let’s get to know her a little better….

Bremner’s unfortunate tale was covered in the Seattle Times and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, among other outlets. The reports were based on documents released earlier this week by the King County Sheriff’s Office, over the opposition of Bremner. She claimed that the arrest records, including 911 tapes, would violate her privacy (no), hurt her reputation (yes), and not be of interest to the public (oh no, we’re definitely interested).

According to the Seattle Times, Bremner placed two calls to 911 on the evening of June 3, about an hour before she was pulled over for and arrested for DUI. Bremner allegedly offered quite a tale:

She said she had been a victim of a hit-and-run accident and suffered a brain injury that mimicked the signs of alcohol impairment.

(You know what also mimics the signs of alcohol impairment? Alcohol impairment.)

According to a follow-up investigation by the Sheriff’s Office, the damage to Bremner’s car was consistent with driving over a curb and the car did not show signs of being involved in a hit and run.

Bremner later backed away from her initial explanation of the situation:

Last week, Bremner reversed course and pleaded guilty to the DUI in King County District Court in Shoreline. She was sentenced to two days in jail, fined $5,000 and ordered to have an ignition lock installed in her car.

A DUI conviction is certainly an embarrassing episode for Bremner, a prominent figure in the Seattle legal community. Check out her website, where she touts her five years as “as a highly successful, tough, and focused King County Prosecutor”; mentions that she came thisclose to being the U.S. Attorney for Seattle; and brags about a gaggle of awards (including one that honors lawyers of “excellent character and absolute integrity”).

According to the police reports, Anne Bremner was slurring her speech and wobbly on her feet before she was arrested. During and after the arrest, Bremner allegedly mouthed off to various officers, uttering the remarks highlighted above — “I’m famous,” “You can’t arrest me,” etc.

Bremner apparently tried to get out of trouble by dropping the fact that she sometimes represents and works with the Seattle Police Department. But as we all know, that tactic can create more problems than it solves. Remember the Iowa prosecutor-to-be who tried that trick, then lost her job after it came to light?

Even after she was arrested, Bremner still didn’t calm down. The Seattle Times reports on some Lohan-esque tantrums:

As she was being driven to the King County Jail, Bremner called Moen a liar, the Sheriff’s Office reports say. She began “hitting her head” on the plastic partition between the front and back seats in the police cruiser, apparently upset the deputy “wasn’t responding to her comments,” the reports say….

Once in the precinct holding cell, according to the police reports, she pounded on the door and yelled “somebody help me” and “let me out right now.” She lay on the bench and “cried hysterically,” police said.

This doesn’t sound like very intelligent behavior — even though Bremner, as she mentions on her website, is supposedly one of the “25 Smartest People” in Washington state.

For those of you with a thirst for the salacious, we’ve given you just a few sips of this story. Check out the far more detailed versions over at the Post-Intelligencer and the Times.

UPDATE (5/12/11): Anne Bremner attributes her alleged conduct to bipolar disorder. You can read her account of the night in question over here (via Before You Take That Pill).

Bremner: ‘I represent Seattle police, you can’t arrest me’ [Seattle Post-Intelligencer]
Detailed reports on DUI arrest of attorney Bremner released [Seattle Times]
Anne Melani Bremner [official website]

Earlier: Lawyer of the Day: Prosecutor-To-Be Mouths Off to Officer — and Loses Job
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 am

More here, including Bremner's 911 call on the day she 'crashed' her car and pic of her on way to holding cell. LL

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/04/pat-brown-suing-mccanns/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 am

Those Bremner 911 Calls are hilarious. She is so drunk. Those alone would have convicted her.

Miz Brown? "Tortious Interference With Business." So her Business is making money from writing Libellous Books about the parents of Missing Children? That's going to sound good, I don't think.

Actually it is a scandalous admission. But at least she is the first person to admit this is what she does for a living, certainly the first in The McCann Case.
I don't think this will go down very well in a UK Court. Or an American one either.

"I make my living by telling lies about the parents of Missing Children."

PS. Do you think Miz Bremner is still drunk.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am

Jayelles wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Those Bremner 911 Calls are hilarious. She is so drunk. Those alone would have convicted her.

Miz Brown? "Tortious Interference With Business." So her Business is making money from writing Libellous Books about the parents of Missing Children? That's going to sound good, I don't think.

Actually it is a scandalous admission. But at least she is the first person to admit this is what she does for a living, certainly the first in The McCann Case.
I don't think this will go down very well in a UK Court. Or an American one either.

"I make my living by telling lies about the parents of Missing Children."

Didn't she say it wasn't about the money? That is rather at odds with "business".

There will be interest in this forthcoming libel trial. I also happen to know for a fact that there are journalists and even documentary-makers who are interested in the activities of the anti-Madeleine brigade. Plenty of folks are assisting them in their research...

Yes, she did say that it wasn't about making money. She only wants her expenses, or some such Tommy Rot. So what expenses has she had so far?

Going to Portugal for The Libel Trial is hardly a justifiable expense, and her trip is almost certainly being paid for by some TV Company who will make oodles of money, if or when it is broadcast.

And as for searching for Madeleine, what does she think she is going to find?
Although perhaps she will go on Safari into The Hinterland of Lawless Portugal.
Portimao Police Station might be a good place to start.

Someone tell her to take a shovel. There's loads of shit to shift.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:40 am

I have a better question:

Do you think Miz Bremner knows?

This smells of another of Brown's stupid publicity stunts, frankly.

Can someone please produce just one example of the McCanns even mentioning her name?

Because any lawyer would tell her, you rather do need things like that to happen before you can sue anyone.

As for Tortious Interference With Business, how does she come to that bizarre conclusion?

She is making the same, basic, mistake as Gonc. She can spout Free Speach from now till Doomsday - but she cannot force anyone to listen to it, far less force businesses to print it or act as agents for it.

Nope; load of hot air. No-one is interfering with her 'Free Speach'. If anyone wants to buy her garbage, they can.

That this is the current commercial status of her overgrown leaflet:

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 61,392

rather suggests no-one wants to.

A couple of other points.

Tortious Interference With Business

Nice of her to confirm she wrote that garbage to make a few quick $$$$$$$s, isn't it?

And again, she does know that the UK is a different country from the US, I suppose? That US law does not actually apply here?

Probably not. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:PS. Do you think Miz Bremner is still drunk.

I have a better question:

Do you think Miz Bremner knows?

We could always ask Bremner Bonny

http://annebremner.com/contact.html
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

Excellent idea, Maggs! I find it odd that, having acted as Amanda Knox's spokesman in the States, she would get involved with Pretendy Profiler.

I have a challenge for members in this thread:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t686-special-request-can-anyone-find-an-example-of-the-mccanns-mentioning-pitchforker-profiler-s-name#18635

Just one example of the McCanns even mentioning her name will do. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Ms Brown is also being laughed at and cruelly mocked here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post43075.html?sid=614491ebd95718d54d16f88eee7abbe1#p43075

and here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/04/pat-brown-suing-mccanns/

I think we really should thank her and Bennett; the pair of them have livened up a dull week with their comedy antics. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Yup, it's given them hope.

I bet the McCanns are spitting blood.!!!! Talk about the tables have turned, all we need now is for the British Press to leave the sinking ship and start telling it like it is. Who knows, if SY get to know of this, there may be an investigation ,not a review.??

'Spitting blood'? ROFLMAO-ing, more like. Along with Scotland Yard. If they have even heard of Pretendy Profiler, they will know she is self-taught and self-qualified, and an embarrassment to real profilers.

They will also know her track record, from her wrongly accusing her lodgers of being serial killers to the Washington Sniper/s business, to the the complete ar@e she made of herself over the Fort Hood shootings.

Not exactly her finest hour; she announced that the massacre was not terrorist-related. Just before it was revealed that the gunman was in contact with Al Quaeda.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

This may explain why she is claiming she has been libelled by people who have never even mentioned her name Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 pm

I await Anne Bremners reply rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Oh my, Brown is getting herself into deep sh*t:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
A bank account with monies from the book has been established to fund the search which begins in Feb in Portugal. #MadeleineMccann
Like · Comment · 11 hours ago ·

I am no lawyer, but I can think of rather a few laws she is about to crash right through...

Not that I care, mind, if haters and ghouls want to fund Brown's attention-seeking, who are we to argue? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:50 pm

What IS she going to do when Gonc loses?

She might try Profiling him. Now that WOULD be interesting. And we could even write it for her. No trouble what so ever.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm

More bad acts from Brown - she seems to take sadistic delight in victimizing victims all over again for a few points on her ratings:

http://www.crimecrawlers.com/?p=308

I like this comment from the writer, though:

The bottom line is this: Pat Brown is not a real profiler. She is not who or what she says she is. It would be just wonderful if the mainstream media would actually look into her professional background instead of placating her with puff pieces about a pet potbellied pig named Gwendolyn.

Pat Brown manufactured her professional background. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The networks know she is not the real deal. Nancy Grace, the Today Show, all of them, they all know she’s a fake but she’s good for rating and that’s all that matters. Just smile at the cameras and all will be good. After all, they figure that majority of the public tuning in is too stupid to catch on to the deception and the rest simply do not care. Which, unfortunately, may not be too far from the truth.

She certainly knows her fanbase; not one of her ghoul fans has stopped and thought about just how ridiculous Brown's latest pronouncements are.

Very revealing is that.

I do hope they all donate lots of $$$$$$$ to her Portuguese holiday fund, my bad, I mean her 'search' fund Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm

What a despicable cow she is.

“Corey may well have adored Lisa and been an excellent husband. I am just trying to determine if there is any truth that she was a rape victim. ”
– Remark from Pat Brown, self-titled criminal profiler, in an email to a long time friend of Lisa and Corey Mitchell. The email address for this individual was obtained by Pat Brown through Lisa Mitchell’s virtual funeral site. Under her own admission, Pat Brown culled the guestbook signed by Lisa Mitchell’s mourners.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 pm

The only safari this pat brown should be is the one who takes this pat brown to a mental institution yernuts

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

She certainly won't be staying in some down market Bed and Breakfast like what The McCanns were supposed to do. But who cares, the morons are paying for this.

But will she be going to Praia de Luz? Can she afford The Ocean Club? Will it be too expensive or too chavy? Depending on what one thinks of The McCann's holiday.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next