JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

+5
lily
Lamplighter
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  sans_souci Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm

This article is worth reading, concerning the profession of "Criminal Profiling".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/may/15/criminal-profiling-jon-ronson

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Do you think she doesn't actually understand Britain and thinks that we still live in The Dark Ages so we have to be impressed by the likes of her?
And of course, our Legal System is so Last Century. Thank God for that. Including the principles of out Libel Laws.

PS. She can't even spell Free Speach. She will have to learn that if she want's to be a Troo Pitch Forker.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Very interesting, sans, thanks.

I suppose the pitchforkers do know that Rainbow 'profiled' that there was a 90% chance that Murat abducted Madeleine McCann? According to Gonc, anyway.

Again, I don't mind Dayle Hinman-type profiling - if she is standing looking at a car abandoned in the middle of nowhere, she will say that the owner is probably local, because strangers wouldn't know about rough, back roads.

I simply cannot bear the 'body language, reverse speech' squad - their finest moment was deciding Ms Yeates' boyfriend was guilty because his mouth was the wrong shape, rapidly followed by her landlord being guilty because his hair stuck out.

It's nothing more than a modern version of witchburning, and there is no place for it in the modern world.

B$own is one of the worst; a carny snake-oil salesman who got lucky - for a while.

It's over for her now, and she would be well-advised to retreat while she can still afford a bottle of Thunderbird for her breakfast.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Further my conversation with my friend, he took it upon himself to find out just who could, download Bush Meat's ebook from Barnes and Noble.
The results, anyone in the world can. Unfortunately, there is problems with it. The language problem. Only English speaking countries can read it. The same problem is present with her hard back copy.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 pm

What, English speaking countries like Englandshire, Tony? Is that the Englandshire with the very strict libel laws, and that notion about people being presumed innocent?

Especially Englandshirers who have been cleared of any crime without charge by the Attorney Generals of other European nations?

Looks like B$own has a bit of a problem, then...

She's surfaced on twitter, so could some nice twitter person please ask B$own to clarify something?

Who does she think she is going to extort $$$$$$$$$$ from?

Is it:

1. The Fund to find a missing child?

or

2. The missing child's parents, both NHS doctors.

Ta muchly in advance thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

bb1 wrote:What, English speaking countries like Englandshire, Tony? Is that the Englandshire with the very strict libel laws, and that notion about people being presumed innocent?

Especially Englandshirers who have been cleared of any crime without charge by the Attorney Generals of other European nations?

Looks like B$own has a bit of a problem, then...

She's surfaced on twitter, so could some nice twitter person please ask B$own to clarify something?

Who does she think she is going to extort $$$$$$$$$$ from?

Is it:

1. The Fund to find a missing child?

or

2. The missing child's parents, both NHS doctors.

Ta muchly in advance thumbsup
I do hope you are not holding your breath, Bonny?
Patty, appears very evasive at the moment and, unwilling to answer anyone who puts unfavorable questions to her.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I see WM3 has posted it on DBIAG. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Bingo. That's it. They all wannabe Criminal Profilers. It's a Competition to see who gets closest to the Modus Operandi.

First Prize. A Genuine, First Edition Copy of Gonc's Book in English. Signed, natch. And Lessons from Profiler Brown on Nancy Grace Show with Lillian Glass, well known Body Language Expert.

Now let me see. I think I'll go for The Volcano Theory. Stitched up in the Body of a Dog and Incinerated is a bit too far fetched for me. In My Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Sabot wrote:Bingo. That's it. They all wannabe Criminal Profilers. It's a Competition to see who gets closest to the Modus Operandi.

First Prize. A Genuine, First Edition Copy of Gonc's Book in English. Signed, natch. And Lessons from Profiler Brown on Nancy Grace Show with Lillian Glass, well known Body Language Expert.

Now let me see. I think I'll go for The Volcano Theory. Stitched up in the Body of a Dog and Incinerated is a bit too far fetched for me. In My Opinion.
Not impressed with the Bushmeat theory then? Or the dropping down a pipe at an acid factory? I rather like the idea of the Yew Tree myself, as it's becoming quite fashionable in eccentric circles to be casketed standing up, sort of ecologically friendly, I suppose. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:Bingo. That's it. They all wannabe Criminal Profilers. It's a Competition to see who gets closest to the Modus Operandi.

Not impressed with the Bushmeat theory then? Or the dropping down a pipe at an acid factory? I rather like the idea of the Yew Tree myself, as it's becoming quite fashionable in eccentric circles to be casketed standing up, sort of ecologically friendly, I suppose. LL

Ah, but, My Theory allows for the body never being found. Prove me wrong.

And No, I don't like The Pipe at an Acid Factory because they didn't have a Ladder with them. Unless they had it on the Roof Rack. I forgot to look for that.

Back later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank god JD is giving Ms Brown some helpful advice on how to conduct this case. I am sure she will be grateful to have such an expert in her corner. JD has presumably been watching some learned documentaries like reruns of "perry mason", and has a sound grasp of courrtroom procedure.

In particular, don't bother with boring stuff life "The Rules of Civil Procedure", and ignore Discovery and Disclosure. Do what JD recommends and amaze and delight the judge by ambushing the McCanns with a dramatic disclosure of new evidence right in the middle of the trial. I am sure he will be so impressed.....

And then follow this up by getting rid of their attorneys and get em alone in the witness box, so that you and your attorney can bully the truth out of them.

Imagine being carried, shoulder high, through the cheering crowds......

JD wrote:

You won't need me to say this but I will, just be careful with what you say on the internet before the case. These so called powers are watching and will use anything you say against you in court so make sure of your words. And keep your cards up your sleeve and don't give any indication of them until it is time in court and only in court

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable. They are ones who cannot get on the real world and in real life, they have no idea what real life is about, their only outlet is to expel their venom and hatred on the internet and the more popular the subject they can expel their hatred on, the more they feel in some way important & get their kicks. They are not able to get their kicks in any other way

I think you have said clearly enough you will not settle for an out of court settlement and you are not interested in this, you are determined to seek justice for Maddie, for freedom of speech and for your own personal business reasons. Personally, I think you have to get both mccanns on their own in the box. Until now they have been protected by ring of powers of the UK, but in a courtroom they will be vulnerable on their own which they have proven on many occasions. Don't let them get away with what Dr Conrad Murray has been doing in the Jackson case, letting his lawyers speak for him. They will twist, lie and distort anything as they are desperate nasty creatures. You have to get the mccanns themselves in that box on their own, with your lawyer they will crumble as they cannot deal with the pressure of the lies by themselves and you will get the to the truth

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 pm

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable. They are ones who cannot get on the real world and in real life, they have no idea what real life is about, their only outlet is to expel their venom and hatred on the internet and the more popular the subject they can expel their hatred on, the more they feel in some way important & get their kicks. They are not able to get their kicks in any other way

And how many seconds did it take to write the above?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm

JD sez we iz unedumacated kidz, tonidude rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:58 pm

That was J. Domino, HB. Mind you, his namesake is about as accurate as the fortune-teller was rofl rofl

Oh, sorry, that's unfair to J. Domino. He did foretell big things happening around about August 19, 2009, so the pitchforkers naturally assumed that the Evil McCanns would be arrested by Dr Goncalol himself.

What actually happened was that 3A went down the gurgler because of the consequences of the Rothely Stalking....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Before I do any hands on searching, I have a lot of information to review and geography and geology to analyze

Well, that should go down well in Portugueseland - if the silly baggage bothered to READ THE FILES she would see that, believe it or not, all that has been done.

Yes, it has! The police from Portugueseland and Englandshire managed to do it all by themselves! Without a single fake American 'profiler' to keep them right!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@SafariSara Second link proves you might want to not believe everything you read about me bit.ly/kiyR99 #McCann

Shouldn't B$own be rolling her eyes and laughing it off, the way she tells her victims to?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 pm

honestbroker wrote:Isn't JD the star-gazer?

Or is that someone else?
I really must get myself new glasses, I read the above as cow grazer. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 pm

crazytony wrote:

Or is that someone else?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 317 always springs to my mind when I see that nic. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 pm

bb1 wrote:ROFLMAO STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22
One of the nutters on Bennett's site:

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How wrong can you get ANYTHING rofl rofl rofl rofl

None of US would employ trailer trash like B$own to clean our toilets rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I find this so offensive! I am neither a kid nor uneducated. I'm a professional and have degrees in my field. I also have a well-paying job and don't have to go after a missing child's parents to make a buck.

As for B$own, I cringe when people like her rear her ugly head. She makes Americans look horrible. Not all of us are trailer-trash with self-appointed titles.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Can you imagine the Portuguese reaction if the likes of B$own turn up there and start trying to tell them what to do, Zenny?
B$own has a very parochial worldview.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I haven't heard anything, Jayelles, sorry. I hope the Sun, etc., has, I know people have been doing their best to get the British media interested. B$own will be hated/a laughing stock if the UK media start on her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Or is that someone else?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 317 always springs to my mind when I see that nic. rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wish I wuz edumacated like wot that JD is. Sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Zenny wrote:
bb1 wrote:ROFLMAO STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 5 22
One of the nutters on Bennett's site:

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How wrong can you get ANYTHING rofl rofl rofl rofl

None of US would employ trailer trash like B$own to clean our toilets rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I find this so offensive! I am neither a kid nor uneducated. I'm a professional and have degrees in my field. I also have a well-paying job and don't have to go after a missing child's parents to make a buck.

As for B$own, I cringe when people like her rear her ugly head. She makes Americans look horrible. Not all of us are trailer-trash with self-appointed titles.
The more Brown talks Zenny, the better. It highlights her lack of professionalism. Which is what the world needs to see. A hack seeking money off a missing child's innocent parents, doesn't go down well anywhere. Also, she has now highlighted her own lawyers faults and, that bodes ill for the lawyer. Can you imagine what the UK press could do with the information on a legal DUI liar who, on behalf of her client, is trying to take money from a missing child's search fund?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Tony, it would be worse than disastrous for B$own & lawyer. They would never ever live it down.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Can you imagine what the UK press could do with the information on a legal DUI liar who, on behalf of her client, is trying to take money from a missing child's search fund?

I should think the press here are digging already, Tony - people have been doing their best to get the media to pick up the story.

The clock is ticking, and B$own is running out of time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next