JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

+3
Lamplighter
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm

I wonder, are Chucky and co able to look at this?

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 220px-Snyder_chair

They should be - they were all excited at the thought of being able to watch a woman dying like that.

That woman was Ruth Snyder; hers was one of the quicker deaths - nothing went too wrong, so she didn't actually burn to death.

I expect that would have disappointed Chucky and co, as they clearly get off on the suffering of other people, and are none too fussy about the law, or justice, or any of that boring stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Acquitted Of Murder Charge

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 pm

bb1 wrote:This is interesting, from the pretendy 'profiler'

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
The #Casey #Anthony jurors had no education or experience for the job. Send me into surgery tomorrow and I am going to kill the patient.
7 Jul

See, there she does it again - sterotyping and pitchforking the jurors this time.

In reality, they were generally middle-aged +, with ample life experience and real qualifications.

And they applied the law to the letter.

But because they came to a very different conclusion than the 'profiler', she is now hurling insults at them.

Not very professional, is she?
The Prosecutor insisting it was a death penalty case, set the level for the jury's burden of proof way too high.
Everything has to be proved beyond a shadow of doubt. Especially when the defendant's life is at stake.
The prosecutor's case was built solely on circumstantial evidence which left the jury no choice but to acquit.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

You've explained it perfectly, Tony. Personally, it doesn't sit well with me that no-one will be called to account for this little girl's life - but to me, the responsibility for that rests with the prosecutors.

I recall a US political campaign which involved people asking, Where's the meat?

The prosecution case reminded me of that; I didn't see one piece of conclusive evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 pm

I thought that was what it is all about. A Jury of Peers. That is precisely what they were.
They ruled that there was No Evidence to meet the Charges, because there wasn't.

Everybody despises Nancy Grace and Pat Brown. They all laugh about these two on American Forums, or at least they were doing until The Verdict. It will be interesting to see how keen these two are to pronounce again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 pm

You know what makes me really, really, angry, Sabot? It's the Nancy Graces, the 'profilers', the pitchforkers.

They are the absolute enemies of real Justice.

Thanks to them and the prosecution caring more about ratings than the law, thanks to the pitchforkers and the media whores, no-one is ever going to be held responsible for that child's death.

I am in awe of the jurors, that they ignored all the hoopla, and stuck to the law of Florida, and the US - it cannot have been easy. But they did.

IMO. the responsibility for this mess lies with the prosecutors, and their followers; if they could not prove their case, they should never have brought it to begin with. I can only assume they thought ratings for Nancy Grace were more important than boring old law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

My faith in Justice has been restored in the last few days, Bonny. The pitch forkers didn't win this one, no matter how hard they tried.
But then they didn't win with The McCanns either. Their comments these days are just plain boring. We have heard it all before, too many times to mention. And now they just sound spiteful and deranged.

All is not lost.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Sabot wrote:I thought that was what it is all about. A Jury of Peers. That is precisely what they were.
They ruled that there was No Evidence to meet the Charges, because there wasn't.

Everybody despises Nancy Grace and Pat Brown. They all laugh about these two on American Forums, or at least they were doing until The Verdict. It will be interesting to see how keen these two are to pronounce again.
Many a case here Sabot has been convicted on circumstantial evidence.
However, when it comes to a death penalty issue, the burden of proof is higher.
One of the things the prosecutor said made me cringe, "If not Casey then who".
He should never have uttered those words.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh Lord, Tony, I missed that..

Without trying too hard, I could make out a case for Ms Anthony's father, that man who kept finding the poor child's remains...

That is appalling - and amateurish and sloppy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:I thought that was what it is all about. A Jury of Peers. That is precisely what they were.

Many a case here Sabot has been convicted on circumstantial evidence.
However, when it comes to a death penalty issue, the burden of proof is higher.
One of the things the prosecutor said made me cringe, "If not Casey then who".
He should never have uttered those words.

People in Britain get convicted on circumstantial evidence, Tony, although fortunately not that often, but the circumstantial evidence in The Anthony Case was abysmally bad.

I think we all have our suspicions, but I very much doubt that they are all the same.
There are just too many possibilities, but without a scrap of proof to support any of them, just what were The Jury suppose to do. I might personally favour one explanation, but I can think of at least four others that are equally possible.

If Law Enforcement had listened to Roy Kronk they might have found Caylee before her body completely disintegrated, and maybe found some evidence of what happened. But they didn't listen to him.

To me it is just lack of evidence and a badly overcharged case, although quite frankly they would have been hard pushed even to prove Neglect. When, Where, How, and by Whom? It could so easily just have been an accident.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3