JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

+3
Lamplighter
bb1
Maggs
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' Empty Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

Post  Maggs Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Don't know if you have seen this, Bonny.

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Hollie Greig statement by Tony Bennett

The following statement, written by Tony Bennett, was sent to members and supporters of both the ‘Hollie Demands Justice’ and ‘Hollie Hoax’ groups.

Source: Cutting through the Rubbish

Dear all,
I am writing to you all to inform you that I can no longer recommend that people should support the 'Hollie Demands Justice' campaign.
Up until now, I have relied on the claims of Anne Greig and on what has been publicly said by Robert Green. At the heart of this story is whether Hollie Greig is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about her claims of being abused by 22 people, along with several other children whom she says were also abused.
In reaching my decision, I have carefully considered the rival claims of the Hollie Demands Justice campaign against the claims made on the Hollie Greig Hoax campaign site. I have also, inter alia, read the Scottish Herald report on the case (June 2012), which I had not read before, and viewed several YouTube videos, including interviews of Wyn Dragon-Smith and Sylvia Major (two of those accused), and analysis by someone called 'Jon' of a recent interview of Robert Green by Brian Gerrish, and published on the UK Column site.
Some of you will know that I have spoken personally to Anne Greig in the past and that, convinced by Robert Green's apparent sincerity, I made a personal donation to him, and wrote him a letter and sent him a book to read whilst he was in prison, both of which he duly acknowledged.
I am aware that some of you who will read this are fervent supporters of the HDJ campaign. In withdrawing my support, please do not underestimate my desire to campaign for those who really are guilty of child sexual abuse to be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. Equally, as some of you know, I most certainly believe that elite paedophiles do exist in Britain and that these high-level abuse rings consist of powerful and ruthless people who will stop at nothing to cover their tracks. This is proved by e.g. the abuse eventually uncovered at North Wales and Islington childrens' homes, Kincora Boys Home, and at Dunblane - the Thomas Hamilton ring, covered up by Lord Cullen.
It's just that in this case, there simply isn't the evidence that the 22/23 people named by Hollie and Anne Greig did commit multiple acts of sexual abuse. I have a connection to two websites, The Madeleine Foundation and the forum 'Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann'. I have recommended that they remove all links to the HDJ campaign.

This statement is not confidential and may be quoted.

Sincerely
Tony Bennett

Last edited by Maggs on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' Empty Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh my, Maggs, I had completely missed that, thanks! I think this deserves its own thread.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' Empty Re: Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 pm

So, what or who put the wind up Bennett? I find it most unlikely his U-turn is due to him considering 'facts' - Bennett and facts have long been strangers.

And is his long-term ally SWALK now going to publicly call him a 'shill' and a 'c**t', as she has others who know 'Hollie's Army' is a scam?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Bennett's statement - plus report on the damage and pain the Hollie Hoaxers caused innocent people:

http://cuttingthroughtherubbish.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Anne%20Greig

Wonder why Bennett cannot or will not see the parallels between those victims, and the people he targets in the course of his anti-McCann vendetta?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 pm

I most certainly believe that elite paedophiles do exist in Britain and that these high-level abuse rings consist of powerful and ruthless people who will stop at nothing to cover their tracks.
Oh dear, did he get the short straw when he was conceived? I mean, does he actually believe that only the rich, powerful and upper class practice paedophilia? What a parvenu jealousy ridden creature it is, to be sure!! LL Hahau Hahau

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 pm

He can no longer recommend? Who the hell does he think he is? What about all of the people he has abused and insulted for saying the same thing over many moons? Is he going to apologise to them?

Nope. Somedebody has threatened to sue, you mark my words.

By the way, can Anna Raccoon expect an apology? Outed, named and insulted by Bennett. I am gob smacked yet again by his bloody arrogance.

Someone arrest him for Liege Alarming will ya. This nearly caused a War between England and Scotland, and it certainly alarmed my liege.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Speaking as a liege, Bennett alarms me constantly, Sabot. Think I should start a petition to have him extradited to Peterheid?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Speaking as a liege, Bennett alarms me constantly, Sabot. Think I should start a petition to have him extradited to Peterheid?

I'll sign your Petition, Bonny. But I don't think Scotland wants him. Just don't get him sent to France. Although I could probably get away with a Crime of Passion.

How long has this been going on? And how many lives have been ruined? And now Bennett decides to do some research. The research that we all did more than two years ago, that Bennett didn't want to know about.
I am incensed. Should I be pleased that he has changed his mind? Sorry, I can't be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Stunning, isn't it? He might like to think about doing some 'research' on his beloved Gonc and the rest of the dirty crew he hangs around with....Flores the Masonic Mayor, Paiva and his 'police weapon', multi-arguido Sargento who interferes with rape cases to get himself on TV, and of course, the prize...

CRISTOVAO. The alleged blackmailer who embezzled €800 from the PJ and dodged a rape charge. Who is facing further embezzlement and moneylaundering charges. Oh, and keeping 'dossiers' on footballer's wives and parents - not to mention spying on a six-year-old child.

Can we expect Bennett to denounce that disgusting crew?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 pm

bb1, your words are mine:

"Oh my, Maggs, I had completely missed that, thanks! I think this deserves its own thread.....",

thank you Maggs.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:50 pm

He certainly sounded deranged when he was twittering all this - ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' Xmasbennett
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 pm

http://cuttingthroughtherubbish.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Anne%20Greig

Quote:

One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace.

He was brought in while campaigning as a candidate in the 2010 General Election, despite being effectively banned by interdict from entering Aberdeenshire due to his pursuit of the Hollie conspiracy.

The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them.

"The use of the internet to harass members of the public is deplorable and unacceptable. Threatening behaviour of this nature is menacing and is a form of stalking."

============

If only law South of the Border took such a stern view of accusation and harrassment by leaflet and internet!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 pm

If only the law south of the border did, Bonny. Which is why I strongly suspect that Bennett is being sued. His same arguments won't work in Scotland. And tell me pray, when has Bennett ever retracted anything? He simply never has.

But it hasn't half livened up a very dull day.
!@£%^&*()_Phfft. That's what I think of Bennett's change of mind. Lying, nauseating, shit bag, twisted, perverted barstard. And No, I don't like him very much.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

They all disgust me, Sabot. The whole sex-obsessed, pitchforking, pervy, witch-hunting lot of them. Their mental health is questionable, to put it politely, but that doesn't stop them from their vile hate campaigns, or targetting innocent people and their families.

It's horrifying to read what Green did to ordinary people and their children - what a pig! Pity he hadn't got a year for each incident.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Bonny, I don't know if you watched that awful Television Programme with Green and Greig and poor Holly, but it was excruciatingly embarrassing, mainly because Holly was parroting answers to questions that she hadn't even been asked. And it was so bloody obvious that she had been coached. She just didn't have the capacity to know what was going on or what she should say, when.
I have a small amount of knowledge of Downs Syndrome children, and I do know that they sometimes get themselves into situations that don't actually frighten them or do them any great harm, but you can't trust them to because they can't tell the difference between harm and care. And some of them are overly sexually orientated. Which is why most of them are sterilised in France, with the consent of their parents.
I know of one such who was, and what a very dear little girl she was. I just cannot think of what else to do. But I would not have trusted a word she said against her poor distracted mother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:35 pm

The best thing that could happen to Hollie would be to be removed from her ghastly, mad, mother, and given help and encouragement to be an individual, instead of being trailed around the UK, sorry, only England now, as star performer in this freak show.

She's being abused all right, by these lunatics, obsessives and deviants.

The last I heard, local social services were trying to free her from her mad mother? I hope they succeeded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm

See the hounders have had their orders to bump two-year-old zombie threads. Anything to divert attention, I suppose. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:39 pm

In so far as I can remember, this child was not living with her mother because her mother was doing something else at the time. Nothing wrong with that. These children are difficult to deal with as they grow older. But her mother does not appear to have been around while this was supposedly going on. Actually, her mother was definitely not there while this was supposedly going on.
I think I mean that if you can't deal with one of these children then you leave them for other people to deal with.

Nope, sorry, that's not what I meant. She appears to have abandoned this child when the child was very young, and nothing wrong with that if you can't handle it. But basically she knew absolutely nothing about Holly until it suited her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm

bb1 wrote:The best thing that could happen to Hollie would be to be removed from her ghastly, mad, mother, and given help and encouragement to be an individual, instead of being trailed around the UK, sorry, only England now, as star performer in this freak show.

She's being abused all right, by these lunatics, obsessives and deviants.

The last I heard, local social services were trying to free her from her mad mother? I hope they succeeded.

I actually hope that they don't succeed. As long as the stupid cow stops this nonsense.
This child has never been at any great risk or any great trauma. Or do you want me to spell it out for you? Sexual Abuse rather than Emotional Abuse. And who knows if sexual abuse ever even happened. Holly might have thought that sex was a bit of fun. I know a few people who thought that it was. But I wouldn't take her away from her mother for that piece of stupidity, albeit a bit late in the day. And I doubt that Holly would see Emotional Abuse. I doubt that Holly sees any of the things that we all see.
Read "The Clowns of God."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Her mother has been using Hollie as a cash cow for years now, Sabot. The days of Downs Syndrome people being regarded as some kind of freak show are long gone in the UK. Downs Syndrome children star in M & S ads, they win medals at the Paralympics.

Hollie deserves a chance to explore the real world a bit, with proper assistance. And she will never get that from her mother, who is happy to see the woman treated as a circus sideshow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm

I am not actually sure about that, Bonny. But I do know that her mother left her to the care of other people when she was small. And I really don't don't have a problem with that. It is a hard road.
But suddenly her mother has a problem with how Holly was treated when she wasn't even there. How bloody dare she she. How dare she dump her sadly challenged daughter when she didn't give a shit. How dare she expose this poor little girl.
A Court Case? No bloody chance. How dare she not be there and then accuse others.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 pm

I wonder what TB feels, if someone denounced him to the authorities about his despicable behaviour with the McCanns, with Madeleine, with families in the same situation.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder
RT @ModNrodder: Where is @zampos , Tony Bennett, heading down the M11? #McCann http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8080/8314288384_0848013c8b.jpg

The scoundrel's doing a bunk!

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' 8314288384_0848013c8b
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/one-devastating-fantasy

"Hollie's campaign was fronted by people claiming to be 'truth seekers' and 'investigators'.

"They claimed they were doing this for Hollie and were among the last champions of free speech in Scotland.

"But their campaign is about the most flagrant abuse of free speech that I can think of. And as for the welfare of Hollie, it seems to me that was the last thing these people had on their minds."

Sounds familiar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Really, really horrific abuse of Free Speech. That's it, is it? Twenty Two people grossly abused and let's just drop it. Why ever not? Such is life.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next