JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

+3
Lamplighter
bb1
Maggs
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Life is full of surprises and irony.

I wonder if Bennett will now be accused of being "in on it" by his former friend Green.

If it wasnt so tragic it would be quite amusing.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army'

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm sure the knives will be out for Bennett behind the scenes, J-P - the whole 'Hollie's Army' was a central tenet of the Hounder belief system.

Anyone who pointed out that it was bollox, and nasty bollox at that, was targeted for extra abuse and intimidation by them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm sure the knives will be out for Bennett behind the scenes, J-P - the whole 'Hollie's Army' was a central tenet of the Hounder belief system.

Anyone who pointed out that it was bollox, and nasty bollox at that, was targeted for extra abuse and intimidation by them.
Aren't Screen-shots just biting b^tches biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Indeed, Tony. I was amazed that Bennett should delude himself that it didn't matter if he showed further contempt for the High Court, as long as it was on an Aussie site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Some lovely, lovely outright LIBEL from Bennett, Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/one-devastating-fantasy-impact-of.html

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 Gamble

That's a good one. I wonder how many people Bennett owes apologies to? I wonder what he got in the post, legal-wise? Because I do not believe, for one minute, that Bennett came to his senses of his own doing.

But let's pretend he did Wink . Here's the thing - he was gullible and sick-minded enough to believe all the sh*t, much of it obscene, and concerning totally innocent people, that was churned out by 'Hollie's Army'. Surely he sees the implication of that?

THAT HE IS ALSO GULLIBLE AND SICK-MINDED ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ALL THE SH*T THAT HAS BEEN CHURNED OUT BY TEAM GONC?

So which is it? Leaned on legally, or gullible and sick-minded? Bit of a lose-lose for Bennett, isn't it?

PS - where are his apologies to all the victims of 'Hollie's Army'? All the people he so publically abused for saying, from the start, that it was a scam, a hoax, a fraud?

I haven't seen those long-overdue apologies - has anyone?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Oh, another good save by Tony!

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 Green

Bennett denounces 'Hollie's Army' - Page 2 Grenvi10

I do believe that's their adored Gonc with Grenville the Denounced?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm

And I'm not finished with him yet. Twisted Evil

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 pm

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Correct me if I am wrong here but, isn't Grenville's son a public councilor now?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 pm

A Parish Councillor, I believe, Tony. He has nothing to do with any of this, but it does make the obscene dribblings from his father and others worse, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:15 pm

crazytony wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but, isn't Grenville's son a public councilor now?

Yes he is Tony, He was alerted about the possibility of the role by his father.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Man-s-syndrome-achieves-ambition-elected-parish/story-17168925-detail/story.html

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

bb1 wrote:A Parish Councillor, I believe, Tony. He has nothing to do with any of this, but it does make the obscene dribblings from his father and others worse, IMO.
I am aware he is innocent in all this Bonny. His father however is not; and I do believe now would be a good time for Grenville to issue an apology to all those he accused. Preferably before the media start reporting the facts of the case and Grenville Green's involvement including his libel attacks against the innocent.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Entirely agree, Tony. Bennett is kidding himself if he thinks he can sweep this under the carpet. His woes are just beginning, especially as niether he, nor other hounders involved, have made the slightest effort to put right the many disgusting things they did to people.

Bennett hasn't even bothered to apologise, so he needn't kid himself this is going to go away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Maggs wrote:
crazytony wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but, isn't Grenville's son a public councilor now?

Yes he is Tony, He was alerted about the possibility of the role by his father.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Man-s-syndrome-achieves-ambition-elected-parish/story-17168925-detail/story.html

Thanks Maggs.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/one-devastating-fantasy

I would say there is a good case for Bennett and other high-profile supporters of 'Hollie's Army' making financial restitution to the people whose lives they have ruined.

This is actually WORSE than the Lord McAlpine smears; it just hasn't made so many headlines. YET.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Odd, Bennett has plenty of time to post his drivel on an Aussie footy site, but cannot be bothered to post on his home roost.

Shouldn't he be explaining his recent volte-face? Indeed, shouldn't he be keeping them posted about his efforts to postpone the inevitable with the High Court?

Don't tell me he's scared to?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

So it was all a lie, according to Bennett, who not a year ago was insisting that it was all true, even unto Murder.
But you can bet your life that Bennett didn't change his mind because he suddenly had a revelation. Someone has gotten a bit shirty.
And yet again, the only person to be charged is one of the accusers.

Grenville's son might not be part of The McCann Affair, but please don't insult my intelligence by expecting me to believe that he hasn't been influenced by his father in that or The Holly Greig Affair. He was carted to Portugal by his father, in support of Amaral, and was photographed displaying Posters against The McCanns.
And he has Down's Syndrome. These alone make him vulnerable to the beliefs and suggestions of his father.
I was appalled at the time that this boy's father could so use him, but even more so now.
What is Grenville Green now going to tell his son?
Scrub Holly Greig but keep on hating The McCanns?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Think that one's good, Sabot? Wait till you finish the one where Bennett admits taking money from News International.

Or, Murdoch's Evil Empire, as he called it, thinking no-one would ever know what he'd done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2