JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE

5 posters

Go down

DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE Empty DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 am

Yes, folks, they have managed to convince themselves that the UK police 'agree' with Gonc...

Because they have discovered that the Assistant Chief Constable of the Leicestershire Police Force said " While both or one of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance."

He did indeed, as Kate McCann recalls on p 316 of 'Madeleine'.

Context is sooo important, though.

Because he was stating the strict legal position in the first half of 2008, with regard to the High Court hearing.

Whatever the man may have felt personally, his hands were tied because of the situation in Portugal at that time.

Oh, didn't the forkers know? He said that before the McCanns were cleared without charge:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

And the only reason the forkers know anything about it, is because Kate McCann mentions it in her book.

Oh, the irony......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE Empty Re: DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE Empty Re: DESPERATE FORKERS MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES OVER LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Very true, Pedro - why they do this, I do not know.

If they actually bothered to read Kate's book - the real book, not some dodgy, virus-ed version on a torrent site - then they would know the background to the statement.

Instead, they decided they had found something which was going to save Bennett's bacon, and yet again leaped without looking.

Why they thought it was so damaging to the McCanns, is beyond me. Leicestershire police saw at first-hand the shambles Gonc had caused, and have been, and continue to be, supportive of efforts to find Madeleine.

But at that precise moment, they were legally in a bind because of Gonc's foolish action in making the McCanns arguidos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 pm

The only bit they read of the book was page 129, and spent the rest of the time looking for any other comments they could twist into being salacious!!!! LL vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

I know, LL, they twisted and spun a single sentence to suit their own agendas.

And they still have not grasped just what idiots they are making of themselves:

Surely if LPP are saying it and kate mccann herself is printing it in her bewk ".....there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.”, then no judge can rule against any member of the public from purporting a theory from the facts

This is clearly a job for VERY BIG LETTERS.

Oh yes, the judge can...

BECAUSE THE STATEMENT WAS MADE WHEN THE MCCANNS STILL HAD ARGUIDO STATUS

THE STATEMENT WAS MADE ON THE LEGAL SITUATION CAUSED BY GONC

THE STATEMENT BECAME IRRELEVANT AND UNTRUE THE MINUTE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF PORTUGAL LIFTED THAT STATUS AND CLEARED THE MCCANNS WITHOUT CHARGE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Here's another one making a complete fool of herself:

JillyCL JillyCL
Kate #McCann sent Family Liaison officers packing a week after the disappearance because they asked her where Maddie was!

No, Kate didn't - that is a complete lie, based on a rumor concocted by Gonc.

Poor old JCL clearly hasn't read the witness statements by the family liason officers, or she would know what really happened.

Witness Statement Statement by Jim McGarvey – 25.04.08

Cartas Rogatorias Vol V

Pages 11 – 12

Witness Statement Statement by Jim McGarvey

This statement consisting of two pages is true and consistent with my understanding.

Date: 25th April 2008

I am police Inspector McGarvey of the Leicestershire police force, currently based in the criminal unit.

In 2007 and in relation to the Portuguese investigation carried out into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I was detached to Portugal in the role of communication officer for the family.

In accordance with the Portuguese PJ Letter of Request I was asked to respond to the following question:

Was there anything done or said by Kate or Gerry McCann in your presence or during various contacts that could raise any suspicion that they could have had any knowledge of what could have happened to Madeleine, beyond the circumstances described tothe Portuguese investigators.

My reply to the question: No.

In relation to the above I would like to mention that at approximately 20.00 on the 5th May, I arrived at the McCann apartment with other family communications officers. We were asked several times during this meeting about questions that Gerald and Kate would like to have followed up and responded to by the PJ.

I remember that during the meetings, Kate revealed that Madeleine had spoken with her in the morning of her disappearance and said that she remembered the twins had cried during the night and that she wanted to know why neither her mother or father had appeared. Kate asked herself whether this fact could have any relation with Madeleine’s disappearance.
Gerry and Kate also questioned whether there was any suggestion that pointed to the use of drugs to facilitate Madeleine’s abduction.

This statement was made by me and is truthful in accordance with my knowledge.

Compare the truth ^^^^^^^ with the LIES spouted by Gonc:

Curiously, the English do not consider it expedient to disclose the incident and the PJ are not informed. Myself, I only learn of it indirectly.

Now, isn't that odd? The FIVE UK officers acting as FLO know nothing about the incident; the PJ know nothing about it, but Gonc the convicted liar hears about it 'indirectly'.

Bit of a no-brainer who to believe, isn't it? Clue - it isn't the convicted criminal. Can't wait to see him try to prove that, and a few other inventions of his, in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Police 'rushed Madeleine McCann case'

A new penal code was introduced on Sep 15

By Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz5:01PM GMT 05 Dec 2007

Madeleine McCann’s parents might have been spared the anguish of being named suspects over her disappearance if Portuguese police had not rushed their case through before a change in the law, it has been claimed.

Kate and Gerry McCann were made arguidos - formal suspects - just eight days before new legal measures were introduced which would have required firmer evidence against them.

The couple’s Portuguese lawyer has claimed that detectives may have deliberately fast-tracked the investigation to ensure they were put in the frame.

Investigators named the McCanns, both 39, as arguidos on September 7 after allegedly finding microscopic traces of blood in their holiday apartment and "bodily fluids" they thought could have belonged to Madeleine in the boot of their hire car.

Carlos Pinto de Abreu, a Portuguese lawyer on the McCanns’ defence team, said that under Portugal’s new penal code, police must have more than just suspicions to make somebody an arguido.
"On September 15 a new procedural penal code was introduced making it necessary for there to be evidence against the citizen before they could be made an arguido.
"Before this date it wasn’t necessary. You could be made an arguido without actual evidence against you," he said.

"Maybe that is why the investigation took the turn it did - why they were named arguidos eight days before the new laws came in," said Mr Pinto de Abreu.
His comments followed those of Fernando Jose Pinto Monteiro, Portugal’s Attorney General, who recently admitted the McCanns may not have been made suspects under the new laws.
"At the time when the McCanns were made 'arguidos' the law did not demand justified suspicions. I do not know if they would be (arguidos) in light of the new Code," he said in an interview with the Portuguese magazine Visao.
Clarence Mitchell, the official spokesman of the McCanns, said he hoped the introduction of the new law would work in their favour.
"Being declared arguidos almost three months ago caused the McCanns’ immense anguish and continues to do so," he said.

"To think they could have been saved that under a law introduced only days later makes a mockery of the case against them.
"They are entirely innocent victims of a horrible crime that has taken away their daughter and they want to be cleared as soon as possible so the focus can return to finding Madeleine.
"If it is true that changes to the law would have meant that they would not have been made arguidos that’s all the more reason for their status to be dropped now.
"Regardless of any changes in the law they should be eliminated forthwith from the inquiry."
Portuguese police were told last week that forensic results requested from Birmingham’s Forensic Science Service had so far proved "inconclusive".
They plan to travel to Britain next week to re-interview the McCanns and the seven friends who dined with them at the Tapas restaurant on the night of May 3, when Madeleine went missing from the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1571699/Police-rushed-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

Remember this ?
No wonder someone was in a hurry to make them arguidos

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 am

Yes, I remember that quite clearly, and you can be sure that Amaral knew about the up coming change in The Law. This is why he misinterpreted "Evidence" to create a suspicion. In fact, the person who took over Amaral's shambles said that the decision to make The McCanns Arguidos was too hasty.
Amaral also knew that The McCanns were planning to return to The UK soon after. Amaral's actions were spiteful and ill thought out, as has been everything he has done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down