JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Portuguese tv channel SIC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Portuguese tv channel SIC

4 posters

Go down

Portuguese tv channel SIC Empty Portuguese tv channel SIC

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am

My friends, I have watched today´s SIC channel program about Madeleine McCann:

here it is what they told, also Moita Flores coments:

Moita: he told that abductions don´t happen, it is impossible for someone to enter at an aparment, to pick a child, to deliver her through window. basically, the same crap from amaral.

the disappearance of British girl who haunted the Praia da Luz and shocked the whole world is trying to unravel in the next program Rita Ferro Rodrigues.

The presenter and mediums Brian Robertson and Simon James, in an attempt to discover the whereabouts of the victim, went through several places where, allegedly, this may have been.

Remember that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann occurred on the night of May 3, 2007. The girl had been left alone with his two brothers in the apartment where they were staying while their parents were having dinner in a restaurant about 50 meters away.

Initially came to think that Maddie had left by themselves, but after investigation it was given as kidnapped. The disappearance of 4 year old girl became one of the news with more notoriety, or the speed with which began the dissemination of information, both for longevity and the massive coverage given by the media. The British newspaper The Daily Telegraph at 00:01 am on May 4 was already featured in the article "Three-year-old abducted in Portugal Feared" (It is feared that girl three years has been kidnapped in Portugal).

Also clips of couple McCann´s appeal, interviews, also thanks to the press worldwide, words of Mr. McCann.

http://www.atelevisao.com/sic/caso-maddie-na-despedida-de-ate-a-verdade/
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Portuguese tv channel SIC Empty Re: Portuguese tv channel SIC

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am

Ah, I heard rumors that Flores was going to be mouthing off.

Moita: he told that abductions don´t happen, it is impossible for someone to enter at an aparment, to pick a child, to deliver her through window. basically, the same crap from amaral.

Usual discredited rubbish; and how he can say an abduction is impossible, escapes me - it would have been the work of a couple of minutes at most.

He should stick to stupid articles about Omo for CdM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 am

bb1 wrote:Ah, I heard rumors that Flores was going to be mouthing off.

Usual discredited rubbish; and how he can say an abduction is impossible, escapes me - it would have been the work of a couple of minutes at most.

He should stick to stupid articles about Omo for CdM.
We'll work on getting him expelled from the Temple biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am

I wonder how his 'illness' is - odd, the way it struck just when he got caught up in the Masons scandal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am

bb1 wrote:I wonder how his 'illness' is - odd, the way it struck just when he got caught up in the Masons scandal.
Yes, that was strange.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

Flores is strange, full stop, Tony - I have read too many of his rants in CdM to think otherwise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks, Pedro.

I would love to know if Amaral is a Mason. He seems to me as just the type to use such an organization for his own ends, as some of them undoubtedly do, although probably not the majority.

One of my sons is a Mason, and he is just the type who should be. He is a thoroughly decent and honest man who would never use it for his own ends, but then he would never need to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 am

As far as anyone can tell, he isn't, Sabot, but most of his clique are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:24 am

bb1 wrote:As far as anyone can tell, he isn't, Sabot, but most of his clique are.

If that is the case I can only assume that they wouldn't have him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm

You´re right bb1, I agree:

"Usual discredited rubbish; and how he can say an abduction is impossible, escapes me - it would have been the work of a couple of minutes at most.

He should stick to stupid articles about Omo for CdM.".

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm

You welcome Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Oh goodie, he's done another incomprehensible rant in CdM:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/pais-de-solidao

Please note - it isn't googletranslate's fault that it doesn't make sense; he always sounds like this.

Country of loneliness
Were other civic culture and was quea attention on this problem would be centered. But it hardly matters.
1:00 a.m.No. of votes (11) Comments (3)
By: Francisco Moita Flores, University Professor

There is a country within us which very rarely comes to news and is irrelevant to the gay debate which crosses the day's agenda. This week, the issue was whether the prime minister called corny or not the Portuguese or the Minister of Finance or not he was squatting in the conversation with the German counterpart. The noise was Carnival, and did well not to give Passos Coelho point because tolerance for revelers have just the day-to-day of these cases brought to a climax so ridiculous and pathetic.

Only the futility so intensely devoted to this concert of little things that in no condition or set us free from this tight knot that life imposes. We no longer see and hear. We are now an echo of what you wanted to hear and wanted to see. Just interested in reality. It just screaming. I heard the Prime Minister say what it said. I saw and heard the finance minister talking to the German minister. It has nothing to do with the big shot that followed, solemn and decadent, mere extrapolations meaningless, empty, without consciousness of the country we live in this Carnival reveler is not continuous and is a nightmare. There is nothing more natural than a prime minister seek to mobilize people, refusing to be whining about the sentimentality, the lament the exit of the hole.

Of course the Minister of Finance stressed that Portugal is fulfilling international agreements and that if there is an embarrassment, waiting for help. For the country do not die of hunger for bread. For what the linguaradas, whining and melodrama will satiating the hunger of decay. And suddenly, as if banal, comes the news that in Portugal within the alarmingly growing number of elderly people living alone. We learned that 780,000 houses are inhabited by one or two older. What lives in an old 400 000. And this reality has grown 29% in recent years. Interest that the political propaganda? In this intense drama that is worth compared to what we said this or that? Were other civic culture who seems to be committed to the policy and it was about this problem that attention would be centered. About how to stop desertification. How to rearrange the social and economic fabric to the wave of loneliness does not bring the imbalances, asymmetries and sadness that is producing. In addition to suffering. But it hardly matters. You can not folklore. And makes you think.

--------------------------

This doesn't seem to have gone down any too well, judging from the top comment:

VOTED MORE COMMENT
" PSD + PS + + CDS?? = FREEMASONRY. DEMOCRACY YES, NO MASONRY! Out of TOUCH YOUR mafia! "
Robin Hood
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh my God, the peasants aren't revolting, are they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm

You have to enjoy the irony of Flores and co being regarded as part of the corrupt masonic abuses of privilege in Portugal, don't you? Morais always forgets to mention little things like that...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down