JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine In Spain? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine In Spain? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine In Spain? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine In Spain? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine In Spain?

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Go down

Madeleine In Spain? Empty Madeleine In Spain?

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:49 am

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/02/22/i-saw-maddie-in-a-supermarket-on-the-costa-del-sol/

I saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol

FEBRUARY 22, 2012 • ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA • 0 COMMENTS
(1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

EXCLUSIVE by James Bryce
A BRITISH expat based in Spain is ‘100 per cent sure’ she saw missing Madeleine McCann in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol.
The former M&S sales assistant, 63, is adamant the young girl is the missing Briton after seeing her with a man she describes as looking like ‘a gypsy’.
Yvonne Tunnicliffe, who has lived in Spain for six years, made the sighting while shopping at a Mercadona store in Alhaurin el Grande in 2009.

The grandmother has only now come forward, after reading about increasing suggestion that the toddler might have been snatched by a gypsy gang while on holiday in Portugal in 2007.
“My whole body shook when I saw her, she looked just like her daddy (Gerry),” Tunnicliffe told the Olive Press newspaper.
“I’m certain it was Madeleine, I wouldn’t even say I’m 99 per cent sure, I’m 100 per cent sure.
“She had mousy blonde hair in scruffy plaits, very fair skin and looked about seven or eight, which is how old she would have been now.”
Tunnicliffe contacted police a week after the sighting and was visited by detectives who immediately took her back to the store to view CCTV footage.
But police were informed by the store’s manager that footage was only stored for one week and had subsequently been destroyed.
So convinced was she of the sighting, she was unable to sleep for much of the week and finally drew a number of sketches of both the girl and man for police.

Fighting back tears, she told the Olive Press: “It really upset me and I couldn’t stop thinking about it and why I hadn’t gone to the police straight away.
“It was Christmas and we had friends over. I kept getting sidetracked.”
On the sighting she said: “The girl’s demeanour bothered me. I don’t think she belonged to the man because she didn’t look anything like him.
“He had dark, curly hair down to his neck and was wearing a distinctive bullring-type earring.
“He sounded Portuguese and was certainly not from Alhaurin.”
Tunnicliffe claims the girl – who was wearing a pale blue top and trousers – did not look Spanish.
“It disturbed me for a long time and still upsets me thinking about it now,” an emotional Tunnicliffe added.
When contacted by the Olive Press, a Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed: “It’s an open investigation and any information received will be reviewed and considered by detectives.”
The McCanns’ spokesman was unavailable for comment as we went to press.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine In Spain? Empty Re: Madeleine In Spain?

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 am

Oh dear...

--- .. ..--. @w_nicht Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#mccann never learned anything about the India Hoax. And here we go again.How stupid cant they get,I wonder.

How stupid can you get, more like....because Leh wasn't a 'hoax'. That the forkers choose to believe one solitary 'Indian policeman' over all the people who were actually there, is their problem.

Scotland Yard must have been laughing their heads off at the forkers bombarding them with gibbers about 'hoaxes'.

What, didn't they know the UK police were involved with checking the mistaken sighting? Oh dear, that means they made fools of themselves for nothing.

Yet again.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 pm

And the forkers and hounders have started stalking the woman already:

Cerebralis @Cerebralis Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Is this the one selling Madeleine down the river ?#mccann Yvonne Tunnicliffe facebook.com/profile.*******
--------------

Wonder if Yvonne Tunnicliffe lived in or near Exeter befor moving off to spain??....more connnection I wonder???
------------------------

JillyCL @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
LOL, the coincidences go on. Yvonne Tunnicliffe, head lawyer for Rochdale Crown Prosecution Service. ROCHDALE crops up a lot in #McCann case

------------
Yet another victim for them to smear, and invent 'theories' about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank you for this link bb1, already at J4,Myths, Pfa2, with same title.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Oh, it's woken up....

PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Woke up to the dumbest Madeleine story ever. Woman 100% sure she saw an aged 8 Maddie in 2009 in Spain. Eh? tinyurl.com/6wnybvk #McCann

-----------

No, the 'dumbest Madeleine story ever' was Brown deciding Gerry had mummified his eldest daughter on PDL beach then smuggled her back to the UK like a dessicated chimpanzee.

Brown's 'dumbest story' crown is in no danger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Bren @BrenR1958 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ProfilerPatB Strange that, I woke up the other morning to the strangest blog post ever,full of errors & the next post was backdated #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Why are gypsies kidnapping vacationers' children anyway? Don't they make their own? #McCann

Disgusting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, it's woken up....

Woke up to the dumbest Madeleine story ever. Woman 100% sure she saw an aged 8 Maddie in 2009 in Spain. Eh? tinyurl.com/6wnybvk #McCann

-----------

No, the 'dumbest Madeleine story ever' was Brown deciding Gerry had mummified his eldest daughter on PDL beach then smuggled her back to the UK like a dessicated chimpanzee.

Brown's 'dumbest story' crown is in no danger.

She must have had a dream while with Gonc.
She's as thick as Bennett and Gonc. Madeleine was 6 years old in 2009. For the screwballs information, she isn't even 8 yet.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:18 pm

She's in a bad mood because she failed to take Europe by storm, Maggs - all she got was a couple of photo-ops, laughed at for her dire 'research', tacked onto a legitimate story in the Resident, and interviewed by some ex-pat forker for an ex-pat freesheet.

Amusing watching the forkers react as predictably as Pavlov's dogs yet again, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

WM3 has a new name for her on dbiag - La Stupida! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm

For me, what really matters is that people are looking for sweet Madeleine McCann.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Hounders scrape through the bottom of the barrel:

Could this be a link- Olive Press, Manchester, ITALIAN restaurant advertises on line pages. filights , hotels, travel etc.

Manchester is not that far down a fast motorway from Liverpool.

Then there was that sighting reported by Wright to the police stated. An ITALIAN PIZZA worker on early morning shift saw a man and woman with a child on the Lagos Mariana area.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I had Spanish OLIVES with Italian Prosciutto yesterday; wonder what that means? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Hounders scrape through the bottom of the barrel:

Could this be a link- Olive Press, Manchester, ITALIAN restaurant advertises on line pages. filights , hotels, travel etc.

Then there was that sighting reported by Wright to the police stated. An ITALIAN PIZZA worker on early morning shift saw a man and woman with a child on the Lagos Mariana area.

I had Spanish OLIVES with Italian Prosciutto yesterday; wonder what that means? Pcorneater

I don't know what motorway they think is fast. Try getting up the M6 to Liverpool, FAST rofl rofl rofl
By the way where is Lagos Mariana? I'd love to go there rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 pm

honestbroker wrote:The first I want to hear about any sighting is that a little girl confirmed as Madeleine Beth McCann has been found alive and well.

I'll get excited then.

But not before ...

I know, HB - I doubt if it is anything, just another well-meaning mis-identification, like Leh, but it is amusing to see the reaction these things provoke.

Clearly, 'Team McCann' have done this to distract from the towering success of Brown's jaunt biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

honestbroker: your words are mine:

"The first I want to hear about any sighting is that a little girl confirmed as Madeleine Beth McCann has been found alive and well.

I'll get excited then.

But not before ..."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Hounders scrape through the bottom of the barrel:

You could not make this up.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/so-near-yet-so-far-away.html

Well said, Tony - the forkers really hate the thought that there is even a chance of Madeleine being found, don't they?

ETA, no suprises in Hardy 'Snap your neck' Spudgun spouting sick jokes about this, are there? No doubt his forker fans will find it just as funny as all get out, though. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

More conspiraloonacy, from Brown's favourite lurker this time.

Re: Here we go again!
PeterMac Today at 19:04

Just come on line and clicked on the Olive Press link. http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/02/22/i-saw-maddie-in-a-supermarket-on-the-costa-del-sol/
got this -

Sorry! We Couldn't Find The Page You Were Looking For...
Unfortunately the page you were looking for has either moved to a new location or has been removed.
Please try using the search field above to find what you were looking for or use our site map.

Anyone else able to access it ?

Yes.

Madeleine In Spain? Olive10

Next!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

No problem in this part of UK accessing that Olive Press page either.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Don't ask me what that melodrama was about - no doubt Brown's pet blind-opener was working up to claiming it had been 'whooshed', as they are so fond of saying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 am

I agree with bb1. Well said Tony.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 am

Now I can't get it on the original link, but it's appeared in the Star..

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/236873/Brit-s-new-Madeleine-McCann-claim-I-m-100-certain-I-saw-her

BRIT’S NEW MADELEINE MCCANN CLAIM: 'I'M 100% CERTAIN I SAW HER'

23rd February 2012 By Ross Kaniuk
A BRITISH woman claims she saw Madeleine McCann with a man who looked “like a gypsy”.

Yvonne Tunnicliffe said she was certain the girl was the missing youngster as she was the spitting image of Maddie’s dad Gerry.

Yvonne, 63, saw the girl at a ­supermarket in Alhaurin el Grande in Spain and contacted police a week later.

But when they took the ex-sales assistant to examine CCTV tapes from the shop, the manager said footage was ­routinely deleted after seven days.

The sighting was in 2009, but Yvonne has come forward again to expat news site The Olive Press after she read ­other claims Maddie could have been snatched by a gypsy gang.

Yvonne said: “My whole body shook when I saw her. She looked just like her daddy.

“The girl’s demeanour ­bothered me. I don’t think she belonged to the man ­because she didn’t look anything like him.”

Madeleine vanished just before her fourth birthday in 2007 while on holiday with her parents in Portugal’s Praia da Luz, 220 miles west of Alhaurin el Grande.

A spokesman for the McCanns said: “Any verifiable information will go to police and private investigators and they will act where appropriate.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am

The original piece in the Olive Press didn't meet the approval of the Thought Police on haverns...

PeterMac wrote:
Olive Press

When we accessed the site a couple of days ago, the on line version included the nonsense about Madeleine in Alhaurin in 2009
That edition was Issue 129 Feb 23 - Mar 7
TODAY - Friday, they have taken that edition down and have put up the previous one, Issue 128 Dated Feb 9 - 22
I took screen shots, so can say this with absolute certainty

Did someone read the emails ?

----------------

read your email to the Olive Press, may well be they took the edition down after that. You must pack a punch!

---------

have had a look on their site PeterMac & you are right the offending (deeply offending) article is not there.

===========

So, whatever happened to free speech, then, that the hounders think they can dictate what does or does not get published?

There is no doubt a very simple reason for the article being offline, which has nothing to do with these bully-boy tactics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 am

So, with CSI: Pete in the lead, the hounders decided to hatespam the Olive Press...and got this answer from the publisher:

Jon Clarke (Publisher) says:
February 25, 2012 at 12:17 pm
Well done detective!
Let me guess…the parents did it, right?

Jon
Jon Clarke (Publisher) says:
February 25, 2012 at 12:22 pm
One day write your own comic Peter! You’d end up in court in under a month the wild allegations you come up with…

Love it rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down